Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary"

+8
Loinvoyant
Yuki
Vielfras
something859
Lareyn
TFS
evertosword
alphagulp
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary" - Page 2 Empty Re: Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary"

Post  Blique Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:21 pm

I apologize for the late mod edit! As it turns out, a lot of OSS don't like spoilers, so we tend to avoid all/certain spoiler threads. I was informed of the problems by a member doesn't have mod powers but read the thread. In the future, if there are any problems where you think a mod needs to intervene, just send me a PM and I'll try to see to it. ^^

In regards to this particular edit (splitting and moving the thread), the reason is that it's off-topic. I don't care what's right or wrong - if it's off-topic, it's going to the chat room/spam/be deleted/whatnot. That's that.
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: For Healing Only
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary" - Page 2 Empty Re: Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary"

Post  Vielfras Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:09 am

guliver wrote:just registred to say that as an israeli this talk was very amusing and to ask - how much chapters volume 4 has?

keep up the good work, i love this novel!

It was wasn't it. Very Happy
It's nice to see that I'm not the only Israeli on OSS. I enjoyed reading the POV that people in other countries have of our problems. It was... hmm... for lack of a better word... enlightening.

Vol 4 has 10 chapters.

Vielfras
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 am

Trolling is fine, but do so in the chat forum. Also people, please do not feed the troll.
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lareyn Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:30 am

Sorry.
Lareyn
Lareyn
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2