Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary"

+8
Loinvoyant
Yuki
Vielfras
something859
Lareyn
TFS
evertosword
alphagulp
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary" Empty Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary"

Post  alphagulp Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 pm

MOD EDIT: No off-topic posts. It doesn't matter if you think it's important to say - if it's not related to this topic, this post, then whatever you say will be deleted, hidden, locked, or moved to the Chat Room, where you ARE allowed to talk about whatever you want.

Hi,

First off, thanks for the excellent translation / summary work - it must not have been easy to make sense of the gobbledygook from Google Trans. I can't wait for Odd Squad's official translation, but in the meantime your work was greatly enjoyed.

As for my warning about jcafe24.net, I had my user account and forum post unreasonably deleted by their censors, even though I even posted in their politics sub-forum, so it's not even as if I was off-topic or anything like that. Instead, it seems like they (like mangaupdates.com) are 'in' with the NWO / Illuminati / Zionists, and that a significant part of their purpose is to further the NWO agenda...

More importantly, the information I am trying to share is very important and is being actively suppressed by all mainstream media (which should be called propaganda channels) and much of the secondary media. My website is betterinfos.com and the pages of interest are (since I can't yet post links here):
politics.html -> truth you won't get from your TV or newspapers
fakes.html -> info on fakes that will try to trick you once you 'awaken'
WhatToDo.html -> how to fight back against these evil people wrecking our economy and murdering / harming people worldwide

If the moderators at jcafe disagreed with my post, don't you think they should have replied with arguments explaining where I'm wrong? Why would they try to hide information from you? Part of what my website offers is in fact a documentary that has been banned in the US for 17 years - a documentary about a child prostitution ring that was used by then-president G.H.W. Bush! These people are EVIL, and the US isn't supposed to be an Orwellian state.

---

Anyhow, I'm sorry for bringing all this up here, but jcafe's monstrous censorship really got my goat and this REALLY is stuff you should become aware of.

Best of luck,

Christophe

alphagulp

Back to top Go down

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary" Empty Re: Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary"

Post  evertosword Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 pm

@ Mojo No problem.
@ Vielfras Sorry, somehow I cant dedicate the time to read through the google translation. If you have, I admire your effort. So I haven't read this volume. I would be on volume 33 by now if I could force myself to read through it.
@ alphagulp Yes yes yes. Conspiracy against you, I'd like to read what you say but don't you have the decency to mark this as a spoiler for those who don't want to read through this? This is about moonlight sculptor not about GWBush. GW Bush is not a monster in Royal Road nor is he an NPC. What does this have to do with manga or novels? Are you planning to write one? This is off topic. Please edit your post and remove this. If you can't get attention, there is a reason why. It's because your doing it wrong!

Spoiler:

edit double spoiler isnt working for me...

Now to critique your entire post.
Spoiler:
evertosword
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Kaladin
Class: Stormfather
Race: Alethi

Back to top Go down

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary" Empty Re: Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary"

Post  alphagulp Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:25 am

@evertosword:
Listen, troll: if you bother to read what I wrote, rather than twist it around into nonsense as you lamely attempt to do, you'll see that I did try to stay on topic, only that jcafe (the source of much of this excellent work by Vielfras) is a nasty NWO/Zionist site that abuses its users and tries to hide the truth. Since I can't post on jcafe, I post where I can, and furthermore I give warnings to those who think jcafe is a good site. I don't like being tricked or deceived - do you?

Typical NWO troll that you are, you try to paint anything and everything that does not fit with the mainstream story as 'paranoid conspiracy', when in fact 'conspiracy' is nothing surprising: it is omnipresent in human society, and only a total fool believes otherwise.

9/11 was an inside job - there is no doubt about it. If you watched the documentaries that people made about it a few years ago, you were left with doubts, but the more recent ones (especially where you see Bush miserably refuse to answer questions) are impossible to deny. Just visit my site (betterinfos.com) and you'll get the links to such evidence, and more.

And to repeat: I feel I am staying on topic, since the topic here is largely jcafe. If jcafe wasn't what it is, I would have been allowed to post on their politics board, and I would never have come to bother the fine folks here, but evidently they tried to censor me, they tried to hide and delete information that they don't want others to have.

More significantly, I hope to keep reading and discovering more Moonlight Sculptor, only I know that this won't be possible if the NWO's plans are allowed to come to fruition. War with Iran (WW3, essentially) is right around the corner (this fall), and that is frankly important enough even to warrant interrupting people about. Unless we all fight the corruption that has taken over America (as well as Canda, Europe and much of the rest of the world), we are headed for a miserable end in very short order. WAKE UP!

alphagulp

Back to top Go down

Post  alphagulp Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 am

P.S.: jcafe didn't just delete my post - they deleted my account, which made it impossible for me to post elsewhere, and they also didn't bother explaining why they did what they did. No email, no warning, nothing.

So don't try and argue that I would have been fine posting that to the 'fantasy' board. And furthermore, I challenge anyone and everyone to watch the 9/11 documentary I link to on my site (it's easy to find on my homepage at betterinfos.com) and to somehow not come away convinced 9/11 was a false flag operation by the US government against its own people. The documentary is only 15 minutes long - that's all it takes for people to realize that their TV and newspapers (as well as the tireless trolls) are all LYING.

15 minutes is all it takes, so come on and WAKE UP, people!

And trolls: don't try to argue BS with me. I will destroy your lies, anytime you try to. You have no hope to win against me. NONE.

alphagulp

Back to top Go down

Some sort of discussion - Formerly "LMS - Volume 4 Summary" Empty Where to begin..

Post  TFS Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:31 am

And to repeat: I feel I am staying on topic, since the topic here is largely jcafe
No. The subject here is LMS Vol 4. Saying that your post is related because it's related to jcafe is like saying a cat is related to a factory, because a cat eats cat food and a factory makes cat food. In this analogy, the cat would be LMS vol 4, the factory would be your story about Jcafe, and the cat food would would be Jcafe itself. But I digress.

As for your account removal (I apologize for going off topic. I'll get back to it once I'm done), you agreed to their TOS when you registered, meaning that you accepted their judgment in return for access to their site. So, they judged your content to be unsuitable and removed it. But you should have been ready for it.

All that information comes from.. you. A software developer? It might go over better if you had good sources, or if you at least tried to cite them. But not like conservapedia. And the videos? They're from youtube. And missing the production information, i.e. director, Historical consultants, etc.

TL;DR Your sources are unreliable. And your post is off-topic.

Back on topic: This book is actually motivating me to put more time into my Korean studies. Although I still haven't read past chapter one of the Korean Version..

TFS

Character sheet
Name: Regret
Class: Enchanter
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  alphagulp Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 am

@TFS:
You trolls are so dumb. If you would just be quiet and stop trying to mislead people, I would also be quiet and leave this thread alone - I have said what I have to say, and any reasonable or honest reader will have gotten my message loud and clear.

I doubt I'll bother replying to your troll-posts anymore (I have better things to do, and generally know better than to feed the trolls), but for the record all the information on my site is backed up by references and solid facts. It most certainly is NOT just me talking, with nothing to back it up. 2+2=4, regardless of whether it's presented on TV or by independent media, you vile liar.

But if you insist on mainstream sources, how about the banned Discovery Channel movie "Conspiracy of Silence"? It was created by mainstream professionals against all odds, only our government pulled it off the air and tried to delete all copies of it, because it documents S&M child abuse by a child prostitution ring used by then-president G.H.W. Bush...

That's how evil and corrupt our government has become, only trolls like TFS will argue that anything that isn't the 'official mainstream' is an unreliable source. Luckily, no one is so dumb as to believe such bald-faced troll lies, so the trolls achieve nothing, other than revealing themselves for what they are. Thanks for letting everyone know you are an evil troll, TFS!

I'm more than ready to stop talking about this on this thread, since I do hope that more of Moonlight Sculptor will get summarized and since I do feel bad for hijacking the thread. Will the trolls please be quiet? You rotten degenerates should be ashamed of yourselves.

alphagulp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lareyn Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am

@alphagulp

My back hurts, I feel as if my wings are trying painfully hard to get out of my body. I feel like I've been choked in this life and that my powers are slowly waking. I am but a demon, I can feel it now. I feel my memories coming back. I tried hard to forget and to blend in with humans. I really did. But all the atrocious humans in this world who blindly follow others annoy me great deals. I feel that I have to purge this world. And I will do so, because it is my destiny to. Many, many cultures of humans know who I am. I am the destroyer of this world. And on my Birthday 21.12.2012 I will celebrate the beginning of a new world. A new world where there are no humans, where such nonsense shall not be tolerated.
You wish proof? You will see it. You wish to know more about me? The stories have been told. You just need to look deep enough.
For eternity I have suffered, I found happiness in the evolving humans, so for centuries my Birthday had been the 21st of December, to blend in I chose to be born again in 21.12.1990, but this time, this time... Humans have let me down... They no longer honor us, they no longer believe. They use OUR symbols and claim them their own, they use OUR powers and claim them human. Humans, you are going blind. You no longer see the real world. You are creating your own. You only but follow those who try to crumble this world I fell in love with. So I have no choice but to destroy it. You, it is you who brought it upon the world. Must you web theories that hold no ground, must you see bad in everything, why are you trying so hard to believe that Earth has become Hell. For I must carry on my destiny, you leave me no choice... I had forgotten, I had believed I was human. Why did you wake me. Why did you make me remember? Why were you born this way, human? To be tainted by the devil's words, to believe His words blindly... You have been infected, too many humans have fallen for this disease. Saving the human kind will no longer be possible. I remember now, I remember, you weak little aliens, as weed you grew and I grew fond of you... I feel sorrow that I must do this, I feel sorrow for I have been woken. Why did you not defy fate? Oh... oh... oh... I do not wish to be awoken, but you have done so... You have awoken me. You have given me the power to wipe out this world.
But have no fear, though you will not see it. This world will be reborn once more, just like all the other times... Another cycle is coming to an end, I feel sadness... Once more I must destroy the inhabitants... But this time I feel, that... I don't want to do this... But you... You... People like you, you wake us up... Why must you wake us demons? We who celebrate our human birthdays at 21st December, will carry on the Cataclysm. It is your fault. Let that fact imbue in your body before you die. Suffer the GUILT! It's YOUR FAULT YOU WEAK HUMAN. YOURS.

OT: All the titles have "Summery" in them, it should be "Summary"
I'm really loving these though. Since I haven't gotten very far with my Korean yet, so I can't read it for myself. Smile

Last edited by Lareyn on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lareyn
Lareyn
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  something859 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:42 pm

@alphagulp

While you're trying to promote your website, you may not realize a lot of kids read and post here. You're calling other people trolls? I can definitely say that you're definitely more of a troll than many others. You're posting about politics in a novel discussion. If Jcafe deleted your post, what makes you think that it would be accepted here?

And P.S.- Hating Bush is out of style now. He isn't president, Obama is. So when you realize that this is 2011, please post something worth reading.

AND NOW THAT I'VE VENTED!!!
Thank you so much for putting the summaries up! I check this more often than the actual site. I tried reading Jcafe's, but my mind was such a mess after going through half of volume 2 that I could barely read normal English anymore. I never realized what was happening, but somehow realized I knew it all along. I'm going to go read my LMS book now Very Happy

something859

Back to top Go down

Post  alphagulp Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 pm

@something859:
I see that, like TFS, this is your very first post on this site. As such, you really don't seem like a true member of this community, but rather like another jcafe troll trying to denigrate and demean my important message. Who on earth gets mad at the messenger who helps people find out they are being taken advantage of? Why, only those who are part of the con, of course.

I have not seen any of the core members of this site complain as you do, although frankly, if they did then that would certainly reflect very badly on them. Luckily, it seems like OddSquad Scanlations is made up of real, decent folk. In fact, they may be very busy right now discovering the truth that has been hidden from them for so long, whereas you trolls certainly were quick to avoid and ignore my message - seems like you already know all about it, huh?

Also, I don't think you can convincingly paint me as a troll, because everything I have said is true, and because I am certainly not here to be a sh*t disturber. I am honestly sorry to be the bearer of disturbing news and derive no pleasure from ruffling feathers. I just want everyone to be happy, but I know that's not possible given the situation we are in. Furthermore, there are no ads on my site and everything I offer is free, so this is definitively no lame attempt for pageviews and income.

As far as any teenagers finding out the truth: good for them. The sooner they find out, the better off they will be. This site is not about Pokemon, so I think the little kiddies are safe - in fact, I am working hard to make this world a safer place for children, unlike the vile members of the "Conspiracy of Silence". That documentary was certainly aptly named, as anyone who tries to silence this reveals themselves for what they are.

And quite frankly, this touches Obama as much as his recent predecessors, since all of them have maintained and propagated this web of lies and systemic abuse. That poor girl who testified against her abusers is still in solitary confinement, to this day, but I guess you don't care about that, something859?

Anyhow, to the others reading this, I apologize for letting myself get drawn in once more by the trolls - I know I shouldn't be feeding them. I also wish to apologize, once more, for hijaking this thread, but I expect that those of you who are real, decent people (those who feel drawn to Lee Hyun, the wonderful hero of MS who manages to find success despite the efforts of the tyranical and injust system) will end up appreciating my efforts. Truth can set you free.

alphagulp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lareyn Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:09 pm

@alphagulp
While claiming to be open to all truth, why are you not open to mine? Or is it, that it's not mainstream enough for you? Because you know... You have to be a part of something, need something to lean on. Aren't you just a blind follower being brainwashed by other humans? Because that's what it looks like to me. Your story, your truth, it is not special. It's already mainstream, it's boring. You will not gain any fame for it, so your craving for attention will not get satisfied. So you stoop so low as to disturb other people, call other people names... To me, you look corrupt, to me, you are evil, to me, you destroy my peace. To me, you look like someone looking for fame, no matter the methods...
I couldn't care less about some shitty government officials, or some conspiracy theories you spout. But I do care about what's right in front of me and that's you. You are evil in my eyes, more evil than those you claim to be. Mainly because without any solid proof, you are making wild accusations, following other people you DON'T EVEN KNOW... A blind follower, is what you are.
Get your own ideas, get in there and search for your own truth, why follow others? I've found mine, have you? If you think you have, think again and think deep. Make sure you're not being brainwashed... Because freedom to have our own dreams our own view of the world, is the only thing a human has left even in the deepest despair. It is the only thing you should never give up. Why are you letting someone else sit on you? Use you as a messenger? Think deeply, is it really the message you want to give? Or do you truly believe this world needs saving? because the only way to save it, is to tear it down in it's entirety. Are you willing to carry the guilt of being one of the people who destroyed the world?
Lareyn
Lareyn
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  alphagulp Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:47 pm

@Lareyn:
Sorry, what's that? Your truth seems to be delusional - you are a demon who will make humanity suffer on 12/21/12, is that right? Sorry, but that's not worth replying to, and furthermore, I have news for you: you are nothing more than a human being, no matter what you like delude yourself with. You are no more important or special than the rest. Poor baby - you find my intrusion hurtful? Well it's time you grew up, frankly, so take your medicine and learn to be good, and you'll find that you will be far happier too.

Nice try calling me evil! I am a hero of justice, just like in freaking manga, unlike you, a self-styled demon who supports child molesters... It goes without saying that con-men and serial abusers would find truth and justice 'evil', but generally they know better than to complain about it in public...

And as far as my message being old-news: obviously, not enough people know, and furthermore my message and format is significantly different from ANYTHING I have found out there, as otherwise I would simply be refering to someone else's site - I have far better things to do than to copy and repeat others. I have never seen a list of fakes like I offer, nor such a list of 'what to do' to fight against the NWO. That's significant and worth reading / spreading around.

Anyhow, once more, I apologize to the readers: I am letting myself be drawn in by the trolls once more, when in fact we would be better off talking about Moonlight Sculptor - anything is better than discourse with people who equate fighting against real-life child molesters as being 'evil' - geh.

alphagulp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lareyn Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Am I really delusional? I'm simply seeing the truth you're not. Are you not discriminating against me just like you claim so many people to do? Aren't you doing the exact same thing? Just because you think your truth is the right one?

So then, what happens when everyone knows. The world crashes? What will you do then?
People will starve because there is no foundation, humans with no survivability training will die.
You haven't thought this through, have you? Mr. Hero...

As I told you, the only way to "save" this world now, is to crush it. People like you are doing it. The world WILL end. And it's your fault.

Self-righteous "heroes" is not what the world needs. Just because you think the world is wrong, you want to save it. But what then? Millions of innocent people will die should you and your "friends" succeed.

The world as it is now, is crap. But it's better than yours.

If I side with anyone, it's myself.
My truth is that this world's infected and that every single human being will die. At this rate it's inevitable. I do not see puppies and rainbows like you, I see the grim future that is reality. You will not save the world. It's you that is going to destroy it.
Go ahead, carry it with pride. You're making my truth come true!
Lareyn
Lareyn
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  evertosword Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:55 pm

For those who don't wish to read this.
Spoiler:

Isn't there a rule against double posting? This is usually a unset rule in forums.
evertosword
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Vielfras Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 am

Lareyn wrote:@alphagulp

My back hurts, I feel as if my wings are trying painfully hard to get out of my body. I feel like I've been choked in this life and that my powers are slowly waking. I am but a demon, I can feel it now. I feel my memories coming back. I tried hard to forget and to blend in with humans. I really did. But all the atrocious humans in this world who blindly follow others annoy me great deals. I feel that I have to purge this world. And I will do so, because it is my destiny to. Many, many cultures of humans know who I am. I am the destroyer of this world. And on my Birthday 21.12.2012 I will celebrate the beginning of a new world. A new world where there are no humans, where such nonsense shall not be tolerated.
You wish proof? You will see it. You wish to know more about me? The stories have been told. You just need to look deep enough.
For eternity I have suffered, I found happiness in the evolving humans, so for centuries my Birthday had been the 21st of December, to blend in I chose to be born again in 21.12.1990, but this time, this time... Humans have let me down... They no longer honor us, they no longer believe. They use OUR symbols and claim them their own, they use OUR powers and claim them human. Humans, you are going blind. You no longer see the real world. You are creating your own. You only but follow those who try to crumble this world I fell in love with. So I have no choice but to destroy it. You, it is you who brought it upon the world. Must you web theories that hold no ground, must you see bad in everything, why are you trying so hard to believe that Earth has become Hell. For I must carry on my destiny, you leave me no choice... I had forgotten, I had believed I was human. Why did you wake me. Why did you make me remember? Why were you born this way, human? To be tainted by the devil's words, to believe His words blindly... You have been infected, too many humans have fallen for this disease. Saving the human kind will no longer be possible. I remember now, I remember, you weak little aliens, as weed you grew and I grew fond of you... I feel sorrow that I must do this, I feel sorrow for I have been woken. Why did you not defy fate? Oh... oh... oh... I do not wish to be awoken, but you have done so... You have awoken me. You have given me the power to wipe out this world.
But have no fear, though you will not see it. This world will be reborn once more, just like all the other times... Another cycle is coming to an end, I feel sadness... Once more I must destroy the inhabitants... But this time I feel, that... I don't want to do this... But you... You... People like you, you wake us up... Why must you wake us demons? We who celebrate our human birthdays at 21st December, will carry on the Cataclysm. It is your fault. Let that fact imbue in your body before you die. Suffer the GUILT! It's YOUR FAULT YOU WEAK HUMAN. YOURS.

OT: All the titles have "Summery" in them, it should be "Summary"
I'm really loving these though. Since I haven't gotten very far with my Korean yet, so I can't read it for myself. Smile

Haha and holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your right! Your absolutely right!!

Vielfras
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 am

@alphagulp

PLEASE JUST SHUT UP....WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT POLITICS, MOST OF US AREN'T EVEN 18! Also, THIS IS MEANT FOR MOONLIGHT SCULPTOR SUMMARIES, NOT POLITICS. Please stop it or else I will REALLY have to report to the admin about this.
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Snow
Class: Magical Assassin
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Vielfras Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 am

Yuki wrote:@alphagulp

PLEASE JUST SHUT UP....WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT POLITICS, MOST OF US AREN'T EVEN 18! Also, THIS IS MEANT FOR MOONLIGHT SCULPTOR SUMMARIES, NOT POLITICS. Please stop it or else I will REALLY have to report to the admin about this.
Don't make them stop, just sit back and enjoy the posts. It makes me laugh reading it, so in my eyes it does more good than harm.

evertosword, by all means, please continue trolling against trolling.

Vielfras
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  evertosword Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm

@Vielfras
Lol I was expecting I was doing abit if not alot of that. Whoops.
evertosword
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Loinvoyant Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 pm

To everyone:

Is this some kind of joke ? I mean this has NOTHING to do with LMS ! (where are the moderators ?)

@alphagulp
Spoiler:

This message can be deleted after reading without any harm for the internet environment study jocolor

Loinvoyant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lareyn Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 am

He hasn't responded... :<
I wonder if I made too strong a point... :<
I wanted to keep trolling D:
It was kind of fun. Kept annoying other people though xD
Sorry about that.
Lareyn
Lareyn
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  alphagulp Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 am

It comes as no surprise to me that jcafe would be full of Zionists, and that therefore there would be no shortage of trolls to attack my position. Zionism is Apartheid, it is basically no different than Naziism (the idea that some people are racially superior to others), and it is based largely on propaganda - its pathetic brainwashed adherents are all expected to participate, which evidently they do.

To the decent people out there, I wonder if a single one of you watched any of the documentaries I point to. Do you really not care about the fact that child prostitution rings are being used by our government, or that our legal system attacks the victims instead of the perpetrators? Honestly, I am shocked at your apathy. Don't you understand that your kids will likely be next? Don't you care about kids being systematically abused?

Anyhow, this is likely my last post since I can see I am wasting my time, as indeed there doesn't seem to be a decent human being amongst you. Although I certainly have no regrets at having bothered Zionists, I do somewhat regret bothering the rest, but then again, if your only desire is to avoid reality (OMG! Not politics! It hurts?), then frankly you should realize how you are certainly missing out on a lot, how you are being taken advantage of.

I certainly misspoke earlier when I said that the topic was jcafe, when in fact it is only derived from jcafe. I still think that it is reasonable to come here and warn people about the truth of jcafe - it is a nasty Zionist organization, which any decent human being opposes.

To reply to some of the pathetic lies that accumulated since my last post, I have not been double posting (copy/paste), but instead have been defending my position against the Zionist trolls who pollute this space. I also think it's absurd to keep arguing that kids visit this board and might have been hurt by finding out the truth, when the subject matter of LMS is no less adult: the hero lives in a world as unfair as our own, as evidenced by the many forms of abuse he went through as a child. Oh, and Lareyn, when did you ever make a solid point, you weak-minded fool?

Anyhow, to the vile Zionists who feel so smart ganging up on me with their lies: you are the most pathetic of all the people out there. You can only be successful in life by playing tricks, by stacking the dice and cheating. You are unbelievably weak and co-dependent, you are in an arrested state of development, and I pity you. I certainly am not going to have a discussion with professional liars: my point was to come here to talk to real people, not to you. All my replies were aimed not at you, but at whatever decent folk might be out there. Too bad there seems to be not a single one on this board. Buh-bye.

alphagulp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lareyn Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:59 am

And so our beloved troll admits defeat. So sad.

My point was obvious, which is why you're running away.
You don't have a way to save this world. The only way to save this world in your opinion is to gang up on our current structure. But you fail to realize that even IF that would work and you would bring down the current structure, you have nothing to replace it with. You being a hero, you're just a short-sighted than many of the heroes in mangas. This is the real world, it's time for you to wake up.
You and your other brainwashed friends who think that you can save this world only hasten it's death. Why?
Because should you manage to bring down the current structure with your friends, you would kill millions of innocent people, all because of your selfishness. You're no better than the old religions who conquered other countries, killing thousands of people, all of that... because you think your truth is the only one, that you somehow deserve to reign over the world. The only difference is, that you're worse. You're taking it on, on a much larger scale. You would kill millions. You compare the current structure to nazism, you're no better. While Hitler thought that all jews were evil, he purged them. Isn't that exactly the same vision you have? You poor blind brainwashed person. I pity you. If anyone's brainwashed here, it's you.
I know well enough our structure sucks, but it beats yours by a long shot. It may sound cruel, but I'd rather have the current amount of people die, than have your kind of people kill millions. Our current world works on co-dependency, it's true. But if you kill off the structure, there will be nothing left but chaos. People with no skills to survive in the wild would simply die. People would start to murder each other just for the sake of survival. Have you really no basic knowledge of how a human's mind works when in despair? Have you noticed how well we live? We get to buy anything we want from the stores, there's electricity, there's entertainment. Take all that away and what would you be left with? Millions of people in cities would die, people living in countrysides would be killed for food. Is that the kind of reality you want? That's the kind of reality you WILL get should your brainwashed friends and you succeed. Are you really that deep into your delusions you can't even see how lucky we are to even be living the way we are now?
Sure it's not perfect, perfection is impossible. But until you come up with a better structure, you can go to hell. Because the way you're doing things now is short-sighted and ineffective. You only but prove that you haven't even the slightest clue how this world works every time you post.
Lareyn
Lareyn
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  kayue Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:32 am

Please don't spoil my 'fantasy' with your 'reality'. Thank you.

And thank you to those who help to provide these summaries. It makes the wait for the complete translation go by more quickly.

And it keeps me for getting brain-mushed from the machine trans.

kayue
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  guliver Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 am

just registred to say that as an israeli this talk was very amusing and to ask - how much chapters volume 4 has?

keep up the good work, i love this novel!

guliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Loinvoyant Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 pm

And I made so much effort to point out that if he wanted to warn people he should not insult them and think they are part of an ennemy organisation whenever they disagree with him...

I'm kind of disappointed he didn't try to answer (not that he could, with Lareryn's well thought arguments), it would have been pleasant to make him admit that he could not reject our arguments even if he didn't agree with them.

Loinvoyant

Back to top Go down

Post  evertosword Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Woo I just noticed there is an update. I googled for ms. Then I looked around on jCafe, couldn't find his previous posts and noticed that you had to be logged in to see spoilers. Interesting. Btw I already had an account. Thanks for bring chp 10 here.
evertosword
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next