Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4?

Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty how to read past chapter 65 to season 4?

Post  grumpyclaws Sun May 15, 2016 7:01 pm

are the chapters past s3c65 just untranslated right now? how do i read up to season 4?

grumpyclaws

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty Re: how to read past chapter 65 to season 4?

Post  Doonge Mon May 16, 2016 3:30 am

Check the URL and change the latest number
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty ??

Post  bibliophile Mon May 16, 2016 12:09 pm

I did as you said and changed the number, but Overtooning won't work for it. Does that mean it hasn't been translated yet?

bibliophile

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty Re: how to read past chapter 65 to season 4?

Post  Doonge Mon May 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Give me the URL you tested.

edit: yeah it's untranslated. This technique is only to check the RAW. Translated chapters are properly listed. Untranslated are hidden, and you need to toy with the URL to make them appear.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty how?

Post  syrupysweet Tue May 17, 2016 1:09 pm

hey doonge,

I tried to change the latest number for the url too, like this one for example
comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=186811&no=1#otoon=225

but the result is just the chapter on korean (untranslated)
how do you 'toy with the URL' exactly?
can you tell us step by step? do i change the url on overtoon?
or add more formula to the chapter url?
thanks! SmileSmile

syrupysweet

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue May 17, 2016 6:10 pm

syrupysweet wrote:but the result is just the chapter on korean (untranslated)

That's the expected behavior ^^

Those chapters have been translated but not proofread or not typeset (everything has been translated and cleaned already). So we haven't made overlays for them yet.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  syrupysweet Tue May 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Doonge,

are you saying changing the URL won't work? if so why did u say to change the URL if you know that won't work?

and " So we haven't made overlays for them yet."
umm, are you the oddsquad team or sth?

syrupysweet

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue May 17, 2016 7:00 pm

I think I am guilty of miscommunicating.

I tell to fiddle with the URL when people ask how to access the original koreans chapters that we do not have yet released (because translation exists for those chapters outside of oddsquad, and people like to see the images alongside the translation files you can find outside).

But apparently, the OP wanted to know whether or not we have translated ALL chapters and if changing the number would unveil them all. The answer to that question is NO, chapters that we have released are directly visible when you use overtooning, you don't need to fiddle with the URL for that.
If you're really impatient, you can find rough translations at http://z13.invisionfree.com/CITTforums/index.php?act=idx and read them while staring at the Korean images (that you unlock with changing the number as I said).

Changing the URL does work to load Korean chapters, which is something some people want (as they are not available otherwise to foreigners anyway).

Yes I am part of the oddsquad team (as a typesetter for Cheese, and QC for typesetting/cleaning). I am also behind overtooning (the script thing). You can see my nickname in the credits, in the overtooning thing, and you can see my name in this forum is in purple ^^
Unfortunately, it means I have to answer to a lot of things =(
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty Can't overtoon s3 ep67

Post  Mansae17 Thu May 19, 2016 11:05 pm

Hello! I was overjoyed when I finally was able to read ch66 of season 3. I just changed the last digits in the url and it worked but I was soooo disappointed when it didn't apply in ch67. Yes I can open it and so with the next chapters but they're in hangeul! Is it not yet translated or just some problems or bugs or whatever? Please am dying to know what happens next. (T口T)

Mansae17

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri May 20, 2016 6:24 am

NO, chapters that we have released are directly visible when you use overtooning, you don't need to fiddle with the URL for that.
If you're really impatient, you can find rough translations at http://z13.invisionfree.com/CITTforums/index.php?act=idx and read them while staring at the Korean images (that you unlock with changing the number as I said).

^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty RE: editing URL to read Korean raws

Post  Reemze Fri May 20, 2016 10:11 am

I have tried editing the URL so that I can read the Korean Raws, but it keeps bringing me back to chapter one.

Would someone be able to post a sample edited URL for a chapter that has not been translated?

Please and thank you!
Smile

Reemze

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri May 20, 2016 11:42 am

Everytime you are redirected to a Korean page, use the bookmark. If the redirection was well done, the proper chapter should then load.

If it redirects you to the first chapter, it's a good sign. Use the bookmark, it should load the korean chapter.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty I can't do it, help?

Post  Yoyi Tue May 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Good afternoon,

I am trying to read (or more like look at the drawings) chapters of CIIT. I copied the URL and even tried changing the numbers on it, but it only lets me "read" from chapter 1 to 16 of season 1. Can anyone help me? I could see the rest of the chapters some months ago but now I can't (and there were some chapters I liked to look at even when I didn't understand what was going on without the text). :'(

Thank you in advance.

Yoyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue May 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello Yoyi,

can you try to delete your bookmark, and reinstall it, but install the new one!! (the flashy green one).

Then try it on http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty To Doonge

Post  Yoyi Tue May 24, 2016 1:52 pm

Hi, Doonge,

I already have the new overtooning tool. What I wish to do is to read all the raw chapters, but when I try, I can only read up to chapter 16, season 1. Example: I want to read chapter 203 (which is season 3 but don't remember what chapter exactly, it's flashback and it's when Sul and her class were doing the cafe stuff).

Anyways, thank you for your time. Smile

Yoyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue May 24, 2016 2:37 pm

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=186811&no=1#otoon=203

notice the 203 in the url
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty To Doonge

Post  Yoyi Tue May 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello again.

I think it's broken for me. I tried changing the last numbers but it only directs me to chapter 1 season 1. :/

Thank you for your time, I really apreciate it. Smile

Yoyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed May 25, 2016 3:09 am

It's normal that everything always link to first chapter of first season AT FIRST. Just use the bookmark each time.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty To Doonge, thank you very much

Post  Yoyi Thu May 26, 2016 11:53 am

Thank you so much for your efford and kindness and patience. It seems I wasn't getting what you were telling me to do. I am so grateful for your time.

I finally understood what you were trying to tell me. xD It took me long enough, hahahaha.

Have a nice day.

Yoyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu May 26, 2016 11:55 am

No problem, happy reading ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

how to read past chapter 65 to season 4? Empty How

Post  Sheshe Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:56 am

How can i read it in english i dont understand anything please help me

Sheshe

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:58 am

What are you already able to do?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down