Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please upload the Season 3

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty please upload the Season 3

Post  no0ne Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:57 am

I was just in the middle of Season 3 and out of nowhere naver did that. It's been too long since I read a chapter of CitT.

Please. ;_;
no0ne
no0ne

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Eclipse hunter update?

Post  Fans Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:31 am

Would you please continue the chapter translation of Eclipse Hunter please?
It has been so long since the last chapter 2...

Fans

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Re: please upload the Season 3

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:44 am

All that exists is available. If you are after our translation, use the bookmark for now, if you are after all chapters of S3, you can trick the bookmark into loading them for you (just edit the #otoon= thing at the end of the address).

As for Eclipse Hunter, I'll ask around.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty huh

Post  oropheus Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:40 am

hello im pretty confused. I can't find the S3 chapters and i tried the #otoon= thingy and it didn't appear? the only CITT that's available on naver was season 1 and season 4 pls help Sad

oropheus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnie Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:34 am

What's suppose to happen is that it should've brought you to chapter 1 and if you hit the bookmark thingie, it'll take you to the actual chapter.

You do have the new bookmark thing, right? I didn't have to do anything, really. All I did was click one of the hyperlinks (to the chapters) and once it loaded, hit the bookmark- and I got the actual chapter  I needed. But you gotta click it from the Hyperlinks page. That happened to my sister but then it worked when she accessed it from there.
Lynnie
Lynnie
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelliel Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:17 pm

I didn't succed, i delete the thing #otoon= and click on the bookmark naver but nothing has changed :s... maybe i forgot a step..?

Nelliel

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty I want to read season 3

Post  Pearlie Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:19 pm

So I'm reading the translations on mobile Google chrome and every time I want to read a chapter of cheese in the trap season three it goes back to chapter one
Why is this happening and how can I fix it ?

Thanks Smile

Pearlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Do not delete the otoon thingy. It's precisely that thing that indicates to the bookmark what chapter to load (even if you're on chapter 1).

@Pearlie
It's normal. Just use the bookmark everytime you load a new page (assuming you got there using a link that was made by the bookmark).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Not working

Post  cheese Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Wait I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here who is still unable to view anything from season 3
I tried following everything that was said here but I still am redirected to the prologue of the series
Yes I have the Odd Squad bookmark in my bookmark bar
I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but I'm using Google Chrome. Perhaps I should be using another type of browser? Please let me know!

So what I'm doing is going to the Odd Squad page (oddsquad. org/p/cheese-in-trap.html)
Then I am going to the section called "Season 3" and I click on any of the chapters in that section

It opens a link in a new tab to the "Season 1 Prologue"
I click on the bookmark in my bookmark bar
Nothing happens except the prologue being translated lol

Does anyone know how I can get to season 3 chapters? Or are they unavailable? Because I know on Naver it's definitely not there anymore for the Korean public

But does the OddSquad bookmark enable us to somehow read season 3? If you are able to somehow view season 3, please let me know what I am doing wrong! Thanks~ seriously much appreciated Laughing

cheese

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Add on to the post above

Post  cheese Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:35 pm

I would also like to add to what I posted above that I am changing the number that comes after the #otoon= part but nothing is happening with that either
Perhaps I am misunderstanding the posts that are above? Is it not possible to view the chapters from season 3 now? If so, then that's fine and I understand. I just thought that from some of the replies above, it seems like people are able to view season 3 of cheese in the trap even now

cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:38 pm

So what I'm doing is going to the Odd Squad page (oddsquad. org/p/cheese-in-trap.html)
Then I am going to the section called "Season 3" and I click on any of the chapters in that section
That's a good way to get the proper links. They indeed redirect you to the prologue each time (except those redirecting you to webtoons.com and not naver.com, but none from S3). That's normal ^^

I click on the bookmark in my bookmark bar
Nothing happens except the prologue being translated lol

That might mean you are using the "old" (which will soon work aswell anyway) bookmark. If its name is "Naver Translate", and/or if his address links to some code where you can read "http://static.oddsquad.org/js/naver.reader.oss.js", then it's the old one. The "new" one is named "overtooning" by default, and/or contains the URL "http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js".

An easy way to verify which one you're running if that's too arcane for you, is, once you've loaded the translation of the prologue, to click on the overtooning logo top-left of the naver webpage (it should have appeared).
If a window pops with a lot of text saying "[overlayLoader.blabla] some text", it's the old one.
If a window pops with a title "overtooning 1.1.0" and a submenu "Logs", "Setting", "Webtoon", "Feed", "Layout", "Rough", then it's the new one.

Can you confirm which it is?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Thanks so much

Post  cheese Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Thank you thank you thank you!!!
I was in fact using the old bookmark! How dumb of me!
Now that I am using the new one, everything is working perfectly well! I am truly grateful to you!

I hope you have a good day Very Happy

cheese

Back to top Go down

Post  no0ne Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 pm

holy shit thank you. In fact I can't thank you enough, I really love this series and if it depended on my intelligence alone I wouldn't know that there was a new bookmark

I can finally catch up with it
no0ne
no0ne

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Well you are intelligent enough to enquire about the situation ^^

Don't self depreciate and happy reading =D
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Hola

Post  Pearlie Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:12 am

Ok so I have the new book mark I click at what ever chapter you guys translated, it redirects me to chapter one so I click on my bookmark it redirects me to the chapter I want but the text boxes and the drawings look compressed. I required the desktop site so it can hopefully work but it still dosent look right, I'm using my mobile phone

Pearlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pearlie Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:15 am

And why do you guys talk about the otoon= thing do I need to do that to my bookmark

Pearlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:49 am

No.

Are you using Safari 6 or 7 per chance?
The images are currently compressed on those particular browsers (I believe), so I need to find a fix (I already have an idea but I need one or two days).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Holi

Post  Perlie Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Well ill stop reading cheese in the trap from my phone for now ill read it in my computer Smile and I was using google chrome.

Perlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:27 pm

You were?

Ok that's another problem then I guess ^^

Thanks for the feedback!
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  nanoniken Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:28 pm

how to get new bookmark?
i realize that i use an old bookmark
i am a little bit lost here

nanoniken

Back to top Go down

Post  zetsueno Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:02 am

The new one is called overtooning, it's the one above the old one on the home page (green speech bubble with white star). Make that your new bookmark and use it just like you used the old one

zetsueno

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelliel Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:35 am

Thank you so much it works ! Have a good day Very Happy !

Nelliel

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty SEASON 3 HELP!

Post  baekoon Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:36 am

Hi does anyone know how to access chapters following from season 3 ep 59? on the oddsquad CITT page you can only click up to chapter 59 so I was wondering where I could read the rest of season 3 or if I need to edit the link in order to read the other chapters. Please help because reading summaries are so vague!

baekoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 am

You can edit manually the links so it tricks overtooning into loading all chapters. Just examine the links, and see what need be changed.

However, since there's no oddsquad translation for those, you will load the raws. You'll have to compare them to summaries or rough translation from somewhere else.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  Empty Issue with the bookmark

Post  Acide Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Hello!
Thanks for helping us Smile

Can somebody help me reading season 3? I read previous questions/answers, switch the old bookmark by the new one and was able to read first chapter with the translation (thank you for that!). I was even able to acess the S3 prologue but it never loads. When I refreshed the page I could never load the S3 no mater how much I tried, refreshed the page, clicked the bookmark. I noticed that a bubble with a star in the middle appears every time I try to run the bookmark, maybe it's connected? Could somebody help me to read S3 please? I'm a bit lost. I use chrome.

The page never loads when I click the bookmark :/

Thank you for you're help Smile

Acide

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next