Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4

Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4

Post  blue22 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello,

When I go on Naver, I only can find season 1, is it normal? How do I find the other seasons? Crying or Very sad

blue22

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty Re: On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4

Post  HelpingHand Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 pm

If you're dragged the overtooning icon (the green speech bubble with the star in the middle on a white square background) into your bookmark bar, then when you're on Naver, you need to click "Overtooning" and it'll refresh the page with the translated chapters. Click the chapter you want to read and press "Overtooning" again and it'll refresh again and you can read the chapter.

HelpingHand

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4

Post  blue22 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Thank you very much! I did it on Chrome this time but whenever I tried it was on Firefox

blue22

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty Can't get past the first season

Post  tonying Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:19 am

Please help Sad I can't read chapters beyond season 1. The list of all translated chapters usually appear one the overtooning tool is clicked (at least, that's what I remember the last time I read CHTT, which was a month ago) but now I can only access season 1 chapters!!! No I tried it several times this whole afternoon, thinking that it might be only a temporary issue. But still it won't work. I can't..omg...I just can't wait to read the updates. Huhuhu please heeeeelp  

And by the way, thank you sooo much for all the hardwork! I love you odd squads <3

tonying

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty Re: On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4

Post  Doonge Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:57 am

I don't know how you have setup your computer until now, but do this:

1°) Install the proper bookmark by dragging it from the oddsquad website to your bookmark bar. Notice that the correct bookmark is the white star in a lime bubble, with a white background, NOT the yellow star with OSS Naver Reader written on it. When you drag the bookmark, its name should be "Overtooning" and not "Naver Translate"

2°) Just to be sure, access http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js and hit the refresh button of your browser (usually F5, or the ⟳ button on your browser).

3°) Access http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811 . It's the chapter list, and at first it should have only the 15 first chapters of season 1. Click on the bookmark and it should translate the Naver website (less korean, more english), and add a lot of chapters.

4°) Pick the chapter you want, it should bring you to the first chapter of first season, everything is in korean again (you loaded a new page). Click on the bookmark again.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty :'(

Post  Sasha15 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:23 pm

I can't seem to find other chapters beyond ep 1 chapter 15. I've already done what was said above. Please help!

Sasha15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha16 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:51 pm

I was able to open other chapters but everytime it directs me to season 1 chapter 1 content.

Sasha16

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:07 pm

That's normal.

Once you're redirected to chapter 1 of season 1, use the bookmark again.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty Hi

Post  Sasha15 Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Thanks for the response. I already have done that but to no avail, it still just loads the trailer and when i do i use the .overtooning again it still does the same.

Sasha15

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:40 am

I can't seem to find other chapters beyond ep 1 chapter 15. I've already done what was said above. Please help!

I was able to open other chapters but everytime it directs me to season 1 chapter 1 content.

Thanks for the response. I already have done that but to no avail, it still just loads the trailer and when i do i use the .overtooning again it still does the same.

Everytime i try the code it shows "I clicked a simple bookmarklet. What do i do?

I used the code above and it popped up "you used a simple bookmarklet" abd doesn't load the other chapters only the 1st 15. What do i do now?

This is all you posting? I see usernames like Sasha15, Sasha16 and Sasha18, but also Persia. Is it all you?

Are you using a desktop computer or a mobile phone / tablet?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty Hi

Post  Sasha15 Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:15 am

Yes that's all me. Sorry.

Im using a chrome on my mobile iphone 5s.

Sasha15

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:56 am

Ok.

When you say that every chapter redirects you to the first chapter of season 1, does that mean that at some point you are viewing the Korean chapter list (which only comprises 15 chapters), then you see a fuller chapter list in english (after using overtooning), and that any of those "english" chapters redirect you to the first chapter of season 1?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  flau Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 am

Hi! I'm sorry, I need help Sad I have the same problem here, I'm just finishing reading season 3 chapter 37 then I clicked chapter 38 on the list that was at the bottom of the page, but every time I click that chapter it's directing to the first chapter of season 1. I've tried to click another chapter and it's directing to the first chapter of season 1 too. I also tried to delete the overtooning bookmark and re-added it, and also close the page and open it again but it still not working, please help Sad thank you.

flau

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:39 pm

You mean that you weren't redirected to chapter 1 of season 1 when you tried to read S3C37?

How did you manage to read S3C37?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Flau Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:06 am

Yes, I can read chapter 37 season 3, by using the overtooning, then the english list appeared, i clicked chapter 37 then using naver translate bookmark, but then when I want to read the next chapter (chapter 38) it's directing to chapter 1 of season 1, so I try to open another chapter too but it's directing to chapter 1 of season 1. I also try to delete and re-add the naver translate bookmark and overtooning, and delete my browser history, but it's not working. I read CITT via google chrome on my laptop. Can you please help me?

Flau

Back to top Go down

On Naver, I can't find season 2, 3 or 4 Empty Perhaps this will help.

Post  Striker Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:23 am

New to this, but it's working for me on firefox. Firstly, make sure you actually carefully read each step in Doonge's longer instruction post in this thread. (Though I'm not sure what step 2 is for other than verifying you can see the page.) If you're still having problems, you may want to verify that the URL has updated with your chapter change: that otoon=(chapter number) part needs to match the chapter you want (and it ignores seasons, so the latest chapter is around 200). Once you have probably the correct number entered, press enter (unsure if that is enough on its own), and then for me (before I did it quite the right way), I then pressed the Overtooning bookmark button. It sometimes takes a good while to load, and occasionally it seems like I have to press it again, so be patient and do that if necessary.

To repeat what's been said, being directed to ch1 s1 every time is NORMAL. The URL otoon number part should change, though, and then you press the "Overtoon" bookmark button.

Striker

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:48 am

@Flau

but, when you clicked on chapter 37 of season 3, didn't it load chapter 1 of season 1 aswell?
There's no behavior difference between S3C37 and S3C38 (there shouldn't be), so if you succeed in reading S3C37 I don't understand how you can't succeed in reading S3C38. Don't hesitate to systematically activate the overtooning bookmark if you notice the whole page is in korean, then troubleshoot once at least some parts of the website are in english. If you notice the overtooning icon top-left of the website (next to the Naver logo), then it means the script has run, and if it doesn't work then you can click on the overtooning icon next to the Naver icon: it will give you some logs (it's "what happened?").
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down