Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :(

Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :(

Post  MAOOLINA Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:06 pm

Well, I'm one of those audiences that got disappointed by CITT drama, so I need to read webtoon and find more about Jung-Seol. Please update more chapters Crying or Very sad

MAOOLINA

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty I need ro read citt...

Post  vhaa Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Yeah, agree with Maoolina.. I need to read citt again so I can uderstand what really happen.. please start translate it again... bounce

vhaa

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty Re: PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :(

Post  seoljung jjang Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:07 am

I thought the manhwa's only going pay per view for as long as the drama airs? you know, since it's on cable tv and all. But the drama has ended and we can't read the manhwa season 2 and 3 still?? this is too upsetting. view days ago I sneaked a peek at season 4 since it's accessible and I saw something similar to the car incident in the drama though it turned out differently, now I'm really curious how the drama differs from the original story. Sigh, wonder if we will ever had the chance to read CITT again Sad

seoljung jjang

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty Need more

Post  Rana Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:46 am

Please update more i love this webtoon

Rana

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty YES PLEASE UPDATE

Post  megutchi Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:38 pm

I feel anxious not being able to finish reading, I check occasionally every couple of weeks to see if anything has updated but apparently nada...

megutchi

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty is it dead?

Post  Shina Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:38 am

How often is this usually updated? Or are they no longer translating it at this point?

Shina

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty You can read season 3

Post  Ais Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:06 am

For those who wants to read raw the rest of season 3, you just need to click ep. 60 from oddsquad, then add 1 on the ending, then click the overtoon bookmarks again..

Example:
[Link]#otoon=185
add one,
[Link]#otoon=186
then click overtoone again.

Enjoy

Ais

Back to top Go down

Post  angryanon Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Honestly what part of "don't ask for release dates" do you not understand? I think the oddsquad team has already done so much for us, and you guys just selfishly ask for more chapters... If you're so eager to read more, why don't you apply for a position? That way you can contribute, and if you can't do anything to help at least don't pester them and follow their guidelines. If they're short on staff then there's not much they can do.

angryanon

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty RE: PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :(

Post  CuriousNewReader Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:10 pm

I'm also curious as to whether they are still translating or not since it has been a few months already. I can't seem to find any other website that translates past season 3 episode 60 sadly :\

If anyone finds one, please let me know! ^_^

CuriousNewReader

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty The chapters till 75

Post  Ani Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 am

Mangareader

Ani

Back to top Go down

Post  xolovestephijo Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:24 am

When will they be updating again? Sad I know this may sound too whiny but I'm quite sad if they'll just drop translating at this point......

xolovestephijo

Back to top Go down

PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS :( Empty Is this still being scanlated?

Post  AHP0LL0 Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:32 pm

I know you guys hate people asking about release date but I just want to know whether or not its still being scanlated or not. If you guys have decided to drop the series for whatever reason I hope you can guys can announce that sooner rather later in case there is a chance, albeit an extremely slim one, that somebody else somewhere out there may pick the series up. Obviously you dont owe anybody shit but it would be nice if we could no one way or the other.

AHP0LL0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down