Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it

3 posters

Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it

Post  eni1994 Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:44 am

even if this is common problem but i still can't solve this problem. I can't read s3 always direct to S1. Moreover when i tried to translate S1 by naver translate bookmark but page on naver can't be translated. translation just exist on tittle of chapter but doesn't exist on page chapter.
thank you so much Very Happy Very Happy

eni1994

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Re: Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 am

Do you see an overtooning icon appearign top-left of the window (next to naver's logo)?

SInce yousee the chapter title being translated, I assume yes.

Could you click on it, and select "logs" in the menu, then copy paste them here.

Thanks
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Re: Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it

Post  person3 Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:32 pm

what browser are you using? I tried on internet explorer and it didnt work, but then i tried on chrome it it worked. But also it might be your computer, because i used different computers each time.

person3

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty HOW TO READ THE COMPLETED SERIES

Post  srtgert Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:47 am

Very Happy The EASY answer of your problem is HERE Cool Cool Cool Cool

go to => (youtube website)/watch?v=hOdM3HmpuUk
or
Laughing search for "How to OVERTOONING cheese in the trap complete" in youtube Laughing
Hope it helps!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Razz XOXO Razz

srtgert

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty lol

Post  jhghjk Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:17 am

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  That's right. Just watch this. Hope it helps  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

(youtube website)/watch?v=hOdM3HmpuUk

jhghjk

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Maybe?

Post  sarcastaholic Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:34 am

I encountered this same problem and through an hour of testing, I realized the problem was that my tampermonkey (the other way to translate) was still enabled. Once i turned it off, the page would load. I'm not sure if this is your problem, but try it out?

sarcastaholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Kkul Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:07 pm

I don't know if this will help or not, or even if it's the answer to your question. It seems to be a major problem for many people because I see it being posted quite often. After seeing a reply for someone else (although not detailed), I figured it out quite quickly so I wish to help others too haha.

1. Install the new bookmark. The old one don't work anymore (I guess).
[http: // www oddsquad org /p/ cheese-in-trap html] Go to this website and scroll a bit. You will see a logo of a green chat bubble. Make it a bookmark by dragging it to your bookmark list. Try somehow to achieve this. It will automatically go by the name of "Overtooning" OR add the manual code from [http: // www oddsquad org/ 2010/ 01/ irc html]

2. Go to a whatever page you wish to read. You will notice at first that it will take you to a random page, but it's actually the prologue aka the first page (Season 1 page 1). However, the URL is still the one for the page you wish to read, the one you actually open.

3. Without doing any additional thing, simply open/click the bookmark of "Overtooning". You should do this without changing the URL, and while still on the page of the prologue. Notice that the page will slowly change into the desired one (the page you actually wish to read) after you open/click the "Overtooning" bookmark. For me, I simple type "Overtooning" on my address bar and it will show an option from my bookmark and I simply enter it.

4. As some may have already know, you will have to do the same thing for every page. It will still bring you to the prologue page no matter what page you open. Just repeat no. 3 each page, and voila! You can read CITT again.

NOTE : I learned this from other forum, but the reason why we'll always be taken too the prologue page is because you have to pay to read CITT. However, OddSquad Team has kindly make it available for us by this Javascript (aka Overtooning bookmark) that will override the real Naver page and make it possible for us to read other pages than the prologue page. Thus, thank you so much OddSquad Team !! xx

Hope this helps ! Very Happy

Kkul

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty i have the bookmark but it doesn't translate or give me the latest chapter.

Post  lieyne Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:31 am

Hi! I still can't read it either. When i click on the bookmark it only give me a white box with 6 tabs (log,setting, feed, webtoon, layout and rough). I don't have any translation not even for chapter 1. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me ?

lieyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:07 am

lieyne wrote:Hi! I still can't read it either. When i click on the bookmark it only give me a white box with 6 tabs (log,setting, feed, webtoon, layout and rough). I don't have any translation not even for chapter 1. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me ?

When you see the white box with 6 tabs, can you click on the "logs" tab and copy paste here the result? thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty "Overtooning"

Post  Eurocuttie Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:46 am

Hi there,

The translations do work! I had a hard time myself figuring it out. But I succeeded Razz

What you should do is click on the chapter that you want to read at the bottom of the page. It will automatically take you to the prologue page, then you go to Bookmark (I assume that you bookmarked the page that was for Cheese in The Trap), you should see "Overtooning," click on it. Wait for the page to load. That's it! Each time you click on the next chapter, it will take you once again to the prologue page, that's normal, but you should go to Bookmark and click on "Overtooning" to see the translation of the chapter you selected.

I use the arrow provided for the next chapter. After I click on "Overtooning" I wait for the page to load, then click the TOP arrow to start reading the chapter.
Let me know if you still have problems.
Have a good day!

Eurocuttie

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Can't Read season 3

Post  ewells8 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Hello!

I have no problem translating the comic, but when I go to read season 3 it just takes me to the very first chapter and season. The naver site says it only has up to S1CH16. Please help!!!

ewells8

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Can't read season 3 either!!

Post  tldr8 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:00 pm

So I tried to go to the bottom of the page like eurocuttie said, but I dont see the bookmark page (if its in korean I can't read korean..) and when I try to scroll through to season 3 at the bottom, when I click on the chapter it just takes me to the Naver homepage... Question

tldr8

Back to top Go down

Post  rubberduh Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:17 am

Same thing is happening to me!
I can navigate to s3c1, it shows the prologue, as usual, then I click the overtooning bookmark and it shows the right chapter, but not translated.
I already read the season 3 prologue, but just to check I went back and even it isn't translating.

rubberduh

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:58 am

@tldr8
The bookmark stuff is the bookmark page from your own browser, not Naver's. In order to read, you'll have to add a special "bookmark" (see instructions).

@rubberduh
I see some comments as to how some chapters are not accessibles, but they are currently accessible to me as of now (I can't detect any problem). Do you still have the problem?
My hunch would be that the overlay server was busy and wasn't sending the translation.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty The translation doesn't appear!!!!!

Post  k.fayed_cs Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:47 am

When I click Overtooning the right page opens but still in korean. I even tried clicking Naver Translate after Overtooning but the result is the same. the translation doesn't appear. Sad
k.fayed_cs
k.fayed_cs

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty still in korean! :(

Post  lemiliae Wed May 04, 2016 1:15 pm

i used the overtooning, the one with green star. it did led me to the right chapter but when i clicked overtoon it is still written in korean. what to do?

lemiliae

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed May 04, 2016 1:24 pm

lemiliae wrote:i used the overtooning, the one with green star. it did led me to the right chapter but when i clicked overtoon it is still written in korean. what to do?

I'm a little bit confused because our old bookmarklet image is a yellow star with a green rectangle in which 'OSS Naver Translator' is written, and our new bookmarklet image is a green comic bubble with a white star.

Could you explain what exactly lead you to the right chapter? And where do you land?
What you say is technically impossible because we redirect either to webtoons.com (it's directly in english but it is not our translation), or the very first chapter of Cheese in the Trap (not the right chapter unless you want to start anew). The proper chapter loads only once you use the overtooning thing. If that's what you meant, could you say which chapter it is you try to access?

Or better, please simply straightforwardly tell what steps you are making, if you feel unsure.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Overtooning doesn't work anymore :(

Post  Dovicia Thu May 05, 2016 12:29 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one faced with this problem Sad
I've read until Season 3 chapter 8 in english without a problem, but then I don't know why, I was using the same method as always but I can't read Season 3 chapter 9.
Then I thought maybe it wasn't translated but when I went back to chapter 8 Season 3 it was in Korean too Shocked
I really don't know how my problem can be solved and I hope someone will be able to help me Sad Sad

(You should have noticed but sorry I don't speak very well in English, I'm sorry silent )

Dovicia

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Overtooning bookmark stopped working

Post  TheGirlWithAName Thu May 05, 2016 1:20 am

It worked normally before but now whenever I click this bookmark, it takes me to the right chapter of the webtoon, but it's still written in Korean... The same thing happens for the chapters that I was able to read before.

TheGirlWithAName

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu May 05, 2016 6:13 am

OK it should have been fixed.

A few days ago, Naver changed its layout, which temporarily broke the script and I adapted it. Now they just reverted back their layout, so I just had to cancel my own changes aswell.

It should resolve on its own on your side, but if you want to accelerate the processus you can

1°) Access and REFRESH http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js (do not download, it's useless). Near the start after the big block of '//', you should see
var OTOON_MESSAGE = 'naver layout rollback';

2°) In case 1°) is not enough, and some stuff is missing (the Naver remote control), in Overtooning options (if you see the overtooning icon once you use the bookmark on Naver), go to "Settings" and pick the last option: "Reset" (click on the red button "Apply" next to "reset").
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dovicia Thu May 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Thank you Doonge ! cheers

Dovicia

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty Thank you!!!! Keep up the good work!

Post  TheGirlWithAName Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 pm

Thank you very much it's working again.

TheGirlWithAName

Back to top Go down

Still can't read S3 and Even if i'm using bookmark can't translate it Empty FYI

Post  marcie1oo Mon May 09, 2016 11:06 pm

I had the same problem where it wasn't working when it had previously worked, so I erased my browsing history and my cookies and that fixed it right up!

marcie1oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down