Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

+3
irahzal
dian8214
Doonge
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 4 Empty Re: Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Post  Doonge Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Please try again to copy paste the logs (if you have logs, it means something is working, which is good news).

Remove the domain name (the thing with the dots alongside the http thingy, e.g.: "http://bumblebits.net/" or "http://blablabla.googledrive.com/").
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 4 Empty Re: Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Post  eeeelle Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Here it is

[overtooning.cors] Analyzing response.

[overtooning.run] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge)/detail

[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon/detail

[overtooning.template] End.

[overtooning.run] Queries to be made:

[overtooning.run] End.

[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 1

[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 2

[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 3

eeeelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:08 am

eeeelle wrote:Here it is

[overtooning.run] Queries to be made:

[overtooning.run] End.

[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 1

[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 3

You've completely removed the links! Please remove only the first part with the http:// and the domain name (the part with the dots). Also, make sure you give all the logs (there are only 3 images in the comic you're trying to read?).

Note that if there are only three images, one scenario that I can see is that you're trying to access Cheese in the Trap
S1C0 to S1C37
S3C37
S3C42
S3C43
S3C47
Those can give problems on mobile devices because they contain HUGE images.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 4 Empty why isn't it working????

Post  eeeelle Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:01 am

Hi it's me again.
Here's the latest log that I've recently got while oppurtuning.

[overtooning.run] Queries to be made: 1

[overtooning.run] End.

[overtooning.canvas] Cancelled: already busy loading an image

[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 1

[overtooning.canvas] Adjusting size for item 1: Width 360 / 1 - Height 360 / 1

[overtooning.canvas] All images have been loaded. No lazyloading.

hope you can get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks

eeeelle

Back to top Go down

Post  eeeelle Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:06 am

Hi it's me again.
Here's the latest log that I've recently got while oppurtuning.

[overtooning.cors] http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/m.comic.naver.com/186811/1.json?t=3

[overtooning.run] End.

[overtooning.canvas] Adjusting size for item 1: Width 360 / 1 - Height 360 / 1

hope you can get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks

eeeelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello eeeelle,

I think you have found a legitimate bug ^^
I was able to reproduce your problem on my machine I believe, but I need you to test something for me please.

Can you try another chapter, to see if other chapters work? I have the impression only chapter 1 (and other chapters with only one image) bug.

Try this link: http://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=186811&no=1#otoon=136

Just tell me if it works ^^

Thanks
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  eeeelle Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:43 pm

It works!

So what should I do now??

eeeelle

Back to top Go down

Post  eeeelle Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:48 pm

I tried other chapters and now it's in English! Thank you for helping me ^^

eeeelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:20 am

Nah you helped me ^^

I fixed a bug thanks to you=D
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  amxais Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi, I need help.

So, I just fllwed ur instructions; what I did is bookmark a random page, edited it to name it .overtooning and pasted the script (u provided here) in the url, went to naver and loaded the bookmark, then clicked on the ch i'm on (S3Prologue). HOWEVER, it won't translate the images AND ALSO, i am directed to the first chapter (S1Trailer) no matter what ch I click.

How can I resolve this???

I hope u can help me soonest.

Thank you!

PS. I'm using LenovoS850 and Google Chrome

Last edited by amxais on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

amxais

Back to top Go down

Post  amxais Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:44 pm

DETAILS:

I access the naver ch list, load bookmark, click on the bubble w a star and new bookmark menu loads, here is the log:

[Overtooning.run] pathname: / webtoon / (list | weekday)
[Overtooning.run] pathname: / (webtoon | bestChallenge) / list
[Overtooning.run] pathname: / (index | (webtoon | bestChallenge) / (list | genre | weekday))
[Overtooning.run] Pixel Ratio: 2
[Overtooning.fetch] Node not found div.u_ft / div / div / a / span / + _ text (5): + _text
[Overtooning.template] End.
[Overtooning.run] Queries to be made: 1
[Overtooning.cors] otoon-api.bumblebits.net/m.comic.naver.com/186811/0.json?t=6
[Overtooning.run] End.
[Overtooning.cors] Analyzing response.
[Overtooning.fetch] Node not found # form / div.toon_notice (1): div.toon_notice

I can't copy the log for when I access a chapter (after overtooning the chapter list) and it just directs me to S1Ch1 but it says roughly smth like this (and just this):
[overtoon.run] pathname: webtoon|bestchallenge detail
[overtoon.run] pathname: webtoon detail
[overtoon.run] pixelratio: 2
[overtooning.fetch] node not found

also, the address is ending in "#otoon=123" whenever i overtoon a ch (although the problem abt it loading S1Ch1 persists).

amxais

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:39 am

It is normal to always be redirected to chapter 1 of cheese. Because Cheese was removed from Naver Korean so there's no proper link to redirect you to directly (the script must bring you to chapter 1, then unload chapter 1 and load the one you selected indirectly).

Once you are on chapter 1 (indeed, with the #otoon=123 at the end of the URL), use overtooning again. If it is not working then, please give me the logs.

The logs you gave me are for when you are on the chapter list page, and it looks OK. The other logs you gave me are incomplete, so I can't guess much from them. (if they are complete, because you seem to say there's just this, then just say so and do no bother rewriting everything, what intringues me is that I see nothing after the fetch error, there should be some code right after that tells what fetch command was wrong)
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 4 Empty HELP. IT WON'T TRANSLATE USING MY MOBILE.

Post  amxais Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:21 pm

okay. i tried it as you said; load the bookmark and see the logs... still, i only get that very short log, nothing more. obviously, it's working on naver's ch lost however whenever i open a ch it seems to encounter a problem or smth. Sad i rly dn't know anything abt this, so, i'm rly frustrated. could it be smth abt my device itself???

i can't copy+paste the log, and i don't know how to insert a ss here. so, i dn't know how to help u get more details abt thia issue.

amxais

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do (you confirm that the logs are cut short ^^).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello,

I'm fairly new here. I wish to support the team and author of Cheese in the Trap by reading it on Naver, but I have trouble getting the bookmark overtoon to work. Currently using iPad. Tried Safari and Chrome (version 57.0.2987.137). Used all the code that was mention here and odd squad site:

Did the bookmarklet test and a small pop up saying 'I clicked a simple bookmarklet'.

Did everything, but nothing is working. Nothing was translated when I click on the bookmark on the address bar on Naver site.

Not sure what else I could do. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 am

Hello Alice,

Sometimes I have to adjust a little bit because Naver changes things here and there, so I checked beforehand. Everything seem to work here.

It's nice to know the test bookmarklet works for you, it means it should work in the end.

Did you type the code by hand? Or were you able to copy paste? (it is important not to make any mistake in the bookmark).
I understand you test the bookmark on Naver, but what URL specifically? Thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Hi Doonge,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I wasn't sure if this thread was still going, so that helps reassures it. Anyways, good news, I manage to find the problem why the URL code I inputted wasn't doing anything. Its because I only copied the URL code partially. See, the thing was, I didn't realize there was more to the code until I dragged the URL to the left to see the rest of it. (This took several tries, since it kept turning the page when I drag it b/c it mistaken it as a swipe). I believe most users encounter this problem because they didn't see the rest of the code.

Anyways as I was browsing the chapters I encountered even more issues:

1. Redirecting of the 1st chapter when other chapters are selected, but this is resolved when overtoon is used
2. Jumping of pages when scrolling down
3. Pages are overlapping on top of each other (images are cut off b/c of that)
4. From small page layout to large page layout back to small and large, etc
5. Gray and white checkered background
6. Some pages not loaded T-T

Oh hey...at least I finally see English XD and the Naver chapter list looks fine (also did the resizing of pixels like you suggested)

Thanks for your help~

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:00 am

I think you could fix those problems (other than #1, which is intended behavior from me) by making sure you're not being redirected to the mobile version of Naver's website.

When Naver detects you are using a smartphone or mobile device (like iPad), they like to redirect you by adding an "m." in front of the page you're viewing.

Try removing the "m.".

The website should be "comic.naver.com", not "m.comic.naver.com".

Tell me if that works.
Otherwise, I'll have to modify overtooning behavior on the mobile website (which isn't easy because the mobile website has a lot of checks here and there to know where you are reading, and removing/adding images depending on where you are, and when those script fail, what you listed as problems #2 to #4 appear).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble Doonge, but there was no 'm' on the URL website. :-/

...I partially lied, when browsing other chapters there was a 'm'. I guess some chapter has it and some don't. :-/ But after removing the 'm', it helped removed the gray and white checkered background and was replace with white.

But still having problems with page layouts being various sizes, making the image look disconnected. Also, page jumps.

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 am

It's unrelated to chapters. All chapters can be viewed on the mobile website, aswell as on the desktop website.

Anyway, troubleshoot time then,

1°) You said you did something with the "pixel" option. What did you set in the overtooning settings?

2°) Could you copy paste me the overtooning logs once you are sure you're not on an mobile chapter, and once you notice the problems you speak of? Thanks.

I think you already are able to access settings and logs, but just in case: click on the overtooning icon next to the naver logo once you have activated overtooning, as this will make the overtooning menu appear. Select settings and logs to do 1°) and 2°).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 am

1. I set the Memory limit to 5 MPixel (also tried lower and higher numbers to see the difference, but nothing really change, so I assume this just prevent site from crashing. Not sure what's a good limit to set).

2. Overtooning 1.1.5

[overtooning.run] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon
[overtooning.run] pathname:
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #btnRemoteConOnOff
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #comic_move
[overtooning.run] Pixel Ratio: 2
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img(0) : #au_pageflip
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_cont/div.comicinfo/div.dsc(3) : div.dsc
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_cont/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em(3) : div.dsc
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_cont/div.tit_area/div.view/div.btn_area/span.pre/a(5) : span.pre
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/ul.category_tab/li/a(1) : ul.category_tab
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page
[overtooning.cors] otoon-api.bumblebits.net/comic.naver.com/186811/229.json?t=1 [EDITTED b/c of URL restriction]
[overtooning.run] End.
[overtooning.observe] Mutation observed #comic_move
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 2
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 3
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 1
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 4
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 2
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 5
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 5
[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 5
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 5
[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 5
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 3
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 6
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 4
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 7

[ SIMILAR REPEATS, let me know if you need the rest. It's a long log. >_>; ]

Thank you for your hard work again Doonge. Really appreciate you taking your time to help fellow readers like me. (Btw, went ahead and read the raws of Cheese in the Trap of season 4. Looks like the artist completed it. It looked like it was the ending. Very nice touch of showing the past past. She did a good job wrapping it up, just from looking at the art. )

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Thanks, the problem seems to come from size change when images are unloaded. I'll see if I detect similar things.

(I prefer the art from season 1, to me it looks less lazy and more unique - especially faces, but sometimes also background that are just photos modified to look hand-drawn).

edit:
No problem detected on my device, but I recall other people with iPad had similars problems, so there's definitively something to be done (unfortunately I don't have an iPad myself). I'll read a little bit about iPads specificity.

edit2: could you share some screenshots of images that are both too big or too little?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:43 pm

I've taken some screenshots, but how do you post it on here? Since URL aren't allowed and no attach file option. Would love to share. Even tried the troubleshooting thread, but the link on 'how to' post screenshot leads me to a unrelated website.

(I haven't really compare the arts between seasons since I've been jumping through chapters instead of reading through due to the images being disconnected because of various sizing. But looking at the cover arts from the odd squad page, I do agree, Sul looks more like Sul on season 1 compare to 4. You could tell the facial feature got softer in the later season. But the sharper facial feature is more accurate to Suls personality and Jungs too. But anyways I was mentioning just by looking at the pictures from the ending, it looked like the storyline was concluded very nicely eventhough I'm not able to read it yet. Showing how they're fated to run into each other lives since the very beginning. Nicely done, showing the beginning encounter in the end of the series. It wraps up all the present/past events like a nice lil package.)

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:10 am

I don't remember the "how to" posts here, but the gist of it is to post your image on an image hosting website (like imgur), and then give the url here (you can modify the URL in a way that bypasses the block here and in a way that I can still guess what is the correct URL ^^).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 pm

http://tinypic/r/30igrv7/9
http://tinypic/r/jt5vg8/9
http://tinypic/r/npl5q1/9
http://tinypic/r/hry05j/9
[INSERT .COM after tinypic]

( Don't they look lovely? XD )

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next