Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

+3
irahzal
dian8214
Doonge
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 5 Empty Re: Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Post  Doonge Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:32 am

Thanks, it looks really odd.

There's one more thing I need to know, but I'll update the code to give a little more information instead of asking you to do complicated stuff.

I'll post again once I'll have updated the code.

Once it's done, please access http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js on your iPad and refresh this page (do not download, it's useless). That way you'll be sure your bookmark load the latest version of overtooning. Then run again overtooning on a chapter on naver, and give me the logs.

I'm not home yet, it'll be done in approximately 5-6 hours.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 5 Empty Re: Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Post  Doonge Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:29 am

Well earlier than expected ^^

You can try, in the logs now you should see some lines about 'canvas' now. Please share the logs asap ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 am

[overtooning.run] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon
[overtooning.run] pathname:
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #btnRemoteConOnOff
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #comic_move
[overtooning.run] Pixel Ratio: 2
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img(0) : #au_pageflip
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_cont/div.comicinfo/div.dsc(3) : div.dsc
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_cont/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em(3) : div.dsc
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_cont/div.tit_area/div.view/div.btn_area/span.pre/a(5) : span.pre
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/ul.category_tab/li/a(1) : ul.category_tab
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page
[overtooning.template] End.
[overtooning.run] Queries to be made: 1
[overtooning.cors] otoon-api.bumblebits.net/comic.naver/186811/229.json?t=4 [EDITTED out http:// and .com]
[overtooning.run] End.
[overtooning.cors] Analyzing response.
[overtooning.canvas] Cancelled: already busy loading an image
[overtooning.observe] Mutation observed #comic_move
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 1
[overtooning.canvas] canvas added 690x1519
[overtooning.canvas] canvas added 690x957
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 2
[overtooning.canvas] canvas added 690x345
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 3
[overtooning.canvas] canvas added 690x513
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 1
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 4
[overtooning.canvas] canvas added 690x145
[overtooning.canvas.memoryLimit] Unloading image 4

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:20 am

Thanks Doonge for working so quickly on this. I see the canvas in the log, but the images still looks the same with the sizing...and sometimes only part of the chapter is translated and reverts back to Korean .

(Btw Doonge, since you're like my only cheese friend on here, there's one question that's been bothering me since reading the webtoon. I don't quite understand Jungs flash back with the kicking Suls paper incident with Stalker kun involved. So was it really Jung who kicked the papers? It seems weird to bring in Stalker kun into the scene...)

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:34 pm

The logs looks OK so it means it's something specific to iPads. I'll probably ask you to toy a little bit with the iPad options later.

About the stalker thing, could you clarify what chapter you are refering to? It's been a while I didn't binge read the serie so I'm a little fuzzy.
But at some point I remember Jung walk Sul home at night (because her neighbourhood is perceived unsafe); and as Sul scatter some paper on the ground, she want to ask Jung to help her grab one piece of paper which is near Jung's foot. But that triggers a flashback to a previous scene where Sul "kinda" badmouthed Jung behind his back and Sang Chul shouted it as Sul was trying to avoid Jung in a corridor. As Sul leaves, she trips and scatter paper all over aswell, but she doesn't dare to look Jung in the eyes as she sense he's really angry/hurt/menacing. The fear she felt at that moment was quite intense, and that's why she freezes as she ask Jung to pick up the paper during the stalker incident.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Oh...ok ok, I was actually referring to the red hair Stalker kun who gets beat up by Eun Taek (probably didn't spell it right). I remember reading a chapter in Jungs flashback, I think after he kicked Suls paper, Stalker kun rush by to talk to Jung. I've been trying to find that chapter, but I think I would have to go through the whole thing for it. Anyways, just read another chapter were Jung himself did confirm he kicked Suls paper when Suls kicked his back. XD

Oh, here's a funny screenshot I took,

http://tinypic/r/5eerzp/9 [REMOVED .com after tinypic]

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 am

ahah Jung is buff! You don't wanna mess with him!

edit: I'm currently toying with overtooning styling option, more or less hoping something might work. Open the  overtooning menu, go to settings, and reset overtooning data. When you click on the reset button, 3 seconds after the page will reload. I would advise you to go to the chapter list first (not a page with a lot of images) and access the menu there so you can put your megapixel option back, if too much images make your iPad crash. Then, check if anything is different on a chapter.

edit2: the edits I made apply only on the desktop version of nave, not the mobile. (I see your screenshot come from the desktop website, so it's ok, but better warn you ^^).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Still the same Doonge...sorry~ >.>;

Take your time btw Doonge. I know you're working hard and you have other stuff you might need to do in real life. No stress~

Alice
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5