Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plzzz....Help! I really want to read cheese in the trap on the mobile phone...

2 posters

Go down

Plzzz....Help! I really want to read cheese in the trap on the mobile phone... Empty Plzzz....Help! I really want to read cheese in the trap on the mobile phone...

Post  Salaam@gmail.com Thu May 07, 2015 3:46 pm

I was so glad that I can finally read cheese in trap, after following the instructions. The Naver page translates it to English but within few minutes it goes blank and comes with a refresh message, it's hard to read the webtoon when you have to refresh it after few minutes. Can you please advise? Thank you.

Salaam@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Plzzz....Help! I really want to read cheese in the trap on the mobile phone... Empty Re: Plzzz....Help! I really want to read cheese in the trap on the mobile phone...

Post  Doonge Fri May 08, 2015 3:18 am

Could you tell which website you are on when you try to read Cheese in the Trap? Naver has two differents websites, one that they optimized for mobile (m.comic.naver.com), and one that is the desktop version (comic.naver.com). And could you try both, then tell what happens?

I can try to help, but I have no proper mobile device to test the script with, so I'm working blind. I really need your feedback ^^

Thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Plzzz....Help! I really want to read cheese in the trap on the mobile phone... Empty Re: Plzzz....Help! I really want to read cheese in the trap on the mobile phone...

Post  bestpeace Fri May 08, 2015 6:37 am

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate your help:-)
I have tried to read the webtoon on both websites i.e. the mobile and the desktop version, it works for few seconds but after that the screen goes blank and goes back to the main menu of my mobile phone or sometimes it shows the 'aw snap' notification.

bestpeace

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri May 08, 2015 6:50 am

Currently, one of the optimizations of the mobile website is that images aren't loaded until you scroll down.
Could you tell me if your phone goes blank when you browse the mobile version (m.comic.naver.com) BUT WITHOUT SCROLLING. Of course it's stupid not to scroll in practice, since you want to read the comic, but I'm trying to diagnose the problem ^^

Please also tell what is the phone that you are using.

To be perfectly frank with you, it's possible that there are memory leaks in my script, and if so I want to hunt them down, but it's also possible your phone has low memory. Some hunting was already made, and I can do something special for low memory phones if needed. I just need to know what's your case.

If your phone doesn't crash in the mobile version if you DON'T SCROLL, it means there are no memory leak, and that your phone just has memory limitations, in which case I know what I can do. If your phone still crashes, that's more difficult for me.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  bestpeace Tue May 12, 2015 1:43 am

Hi thank you once again for the reply. My mobile is Samsung Galaxy S3 (Cyanogenmod 11).
My phone doesn't crash when I am not scrolling down. I have noticed that it crashes when I scroll halfway down.

Do you think it is to do with my phone memory limitations?

As I have also tried to read it on Asus (memo pad 7 2014) Tablet and the Tablet also shows the exactly same problem as my mobile.

bestpeace

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue May 12, 2015 3:54 am

I have modified the behavior while scrolling on the mobile version (and the mobile version only, since this problem occurs only on low memory devices, like phones).

Could you "refresh" the script like explained here: https://oddsquad.forumotion.com/t316-viewing-citt-on-mobile#3508 (replies 7, 8 and 9).
The version should be 1.0.9

Best regards.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down