Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

+3
irahzal
dian8214
Doonge
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Empty Re: Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Post  Doonge Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:09 am

try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70bQa1GnNg4

or

http://tbinnie.tumblr.com/post/136676306537/cheeseinthetrap-oddsquad-new
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Empty Re: Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap

Post  lovelishx Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:21 pm

I've tried out the mobile option in Chrome on iPhone 5s (it doesn't work in Safari) but am still experiencing the squished pictures... I'm not sure if there are any options to fix this? (I couldn't see where to fix the settings as Thruvv did)

Thanks!

lovelishx

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:30 pm

The lazyloading option can be found when you click on the overtooning icon that pops on the top-left of the window. Go to "settings" and then you see it.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Baek Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:07 am

How can i find overtoon settings? My device is iphone5s , and i can only see squishing images.

Baek

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:12 am

click anywhere on the page (click on the squishy images).

If you do that, the naver menu should appear, and in this menu you should see the overtooning icon ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Baek Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:43 am

Thank you so much. It works

Baek

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:38 am

No problem.

I just changed the script however, could you (or thruvv, or anyone having the squish problem) give me some feedback about it?

I'd need you to do the following:

1°) use your device where you have the squish problem

2°) access http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js and make sure you see var OTOON_MESSAGE = 'anti squish 1?'; very early (after the big first block containing a lot of URLs to Korean websites). Refresh if you don't see it, so you have the latest version.

3°) If you modified the default setting for "Ordered Loading", put it back to "yes" (put it back to "no" after if the fix didn't work).

4°) Try again one chapter and use the bookmark on it. If the images are still squished, please access the menu and give me the logs (they are slightly different).

Thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Empty Not working

Post  dian8214 Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 am

Hi i have a note 3 using chrome as a browser but i bookmarked the script but then whenever i load it to the chapter nothing happens hope u can help me

dian8214

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:19 pm

Yes, can you copy paste here the content of your bookmark address?

Also, please try to make a new bookmark that will used for testing.
In that other bookmark, put that as address:
Code:
javascript:(function(){alert('I clicked a simple bookmarklet');})();

Then try to use it. If it gives you a message "I clicked a simple bookmarklet", then hopefully things should work with some help.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  dian8214 Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:33 am

Can't post the code but anyways i just copy and pasted what's on the first post. also i tried the code for sample still not working/not loading when clicked Sad

When i use my pc the bookmark method is working but when i use my phone it's not

dian8214

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:15 am

dian8214 wrote:Can't post the code but anyways i just copy and pasted what's on the first post. also i tried the code for sample still not working/not loading when clicked Sad

When i use my pc the bookmark method is working but when i use my phone it's not

The sample you mean the
Code:
thing?

Can you specify what phone you use, and what browser?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Empty Not for Iphone 6 maybe?

Post  eunnieunni Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:59 am

I was trying everything from the saving of bookmark to "I simply use a bookmarklet" (it popped!) and also regarding the ad blocks. I figured maybe because I was trying it on Safari that is why the chapters won't load. It stil redirects me to the first chapter and I'm getting my hopes down. I just want to read it in safari tho cause i find it non economical to download the chrome app

eunnieunni

Back to top Go down

Post  eunnieunni Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:01 am

I'm using Iphone6 btw. The title did not appear in my previous post so I apologize

eunnieunni

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:57 am

Chrome is free I believe?

Anyway, it should work in Safari.

So you say you tried the "I simply use a bookmarklet" and it worked.
That's a good news.

When you say "it" redirects you to the first chapter, what do you mean by "it"?
Being redirected to the first chapter is perfectly normal. But what is redirecting you there?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  dian8214 Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Doonge wrote:
dian8214 wrote:Can't post the code but anyways i just copy and pasted what's on the first post. also i tried the code for sample still not working/not loading when clicked Sad

The sample you mean the
Code:
thing?

Can you specify what phone you use, and what browser?
Yes the sample. Here's the screenshot
Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Screen12

The actual code:
Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Screen11

I'm using note 3 and chrome as browser

dian8214

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:29 am

@dian8214

ok so you said you've copy/pasted so there's not many chance for mistakes there.

Once you've been on a naver's page, and ran the bookmark (and nothing happens), could you type this in the address bar:
Code:
about:debug

and if you see something (about:debug might notwork on old android version but yours is recent I believe), on the top there should be a SHOW JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE. What do you see when you click on "SHOW JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE"?
Could you copy paste it, or take a screenshot then?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  dian8214 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:11 am

Doonge wrote:@dian8214

ok so you said you've copy/pasted so there's not many chance for mistakes there.

Once you've been on a naver's page, and ran the bookmark (and nothing happens), could you type this in the address bar:
Code:
about:debug

and if you see something (about:debug might notwork on old android version but yours is recent I believe), on the top there should be a SHOW JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE. What do you see when you click on "SHOW JAVASCRIPT CONSOLE"?
Could you copy paste it, or take a screenshot then?

i have android 5.0 but about:debug is not functioning here's the screenshot
Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Screen14

I guess they wont allow me to read via mobile haha

Good news its working already! Dunno how what happend but it works yey! Super thanks for the support and help! Smile

dian8214

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:08 am

dian8214 wrote:Good news its working already! Dunno how what happend but it works yey! Super thanks for the support and help! Smile

What did you do for it to work? ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  carelesscheese Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:15 pm

at first it worked on mobile and desktop but now it doesnt? I clicked on the bookmark and nothing happened

carelesscheese

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:17 pm

Apparently the server was down for 5-10 minutes (got many people saying it worked then it didn't).

Does it work now?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  dian8214 Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Doonge wrote:
dian8214 wrote:Good news its working already! Dunno how what happend but it works yey! Super thanks for the support and help! Smile

What did you do for it to work? ^^

User error on my side. I thought you will access the bookmarklet like the desktop wherein you'll go to the bookmark section and all. Apparently you just need to type the name of the bookmark on the address bar and access it. scratch Wink Crying or Very sad Very Happy

dian8214

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Empty Not working in Safari

Post  eunnieunni Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:38 pm

Regarding your question, well I'm kinda lazy to download chrome and would just like to stick with safari to read the webtoon, but if it won't work still then I guess I have no choice but to download chrome in my phone.

Also you mentioned that it's a good sign that it redirects to the first page of the first chapter right? and then the original chapter we chose will load after that but that does not happen in my case. it will redirect on th3e first page and all the pages are not translated and still in hangul.

eunnieunni

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:53 am

eunnieunni wrote:Also you mentioned that it's a good sign that it redirects to the first page of the first chapter right? and then the original chapter we chose will load after that but that does not happen in my case. it will redirect on th3e first page and all the pages are not translated and still in hangul.

It all depends where you got redirected from.

What happens when you try the bookmark on that link: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811 ?

Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Mobile testing for Cheese in the Trap - Page 2 Empty Did everything. But it's still doesnt work.

Post  Gnellehcarryyy Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:42 am

I created the bookmark and typed in the url (100% correctly since i triple checked alr) but when i click the bookmark nothing happened. So,I did everything you mentioned above. But still doesn't work tho? Using iphone6s, google chrome.

Gnellehcarryyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Gnellehcarryyy wrote:I created the bookmark and typed in the url (100% correctly since i triple checked alr) but when i click the bookmark nothing happened. So,I did everything you mentioned above. But still doesn't work tho? Using iphone6s, google chrome.

I'm not sure but make sure you don't just click on the bookmark using some bookmark interface, because it opens it in another window (I believe),
call it by name in the addres field. (type its name in the address field, and the bookmark should appear in the drop down list in the address bar, select it).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next