Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with mobile bookmark

Go down

Problem with mobile bookmark Empty Problem with mobile bookmark

Post  Evanesce Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:13 am

I've have been reading using my ipad4 (through the mobile bookmark). This problem is, for some reason, mainly with the latest chapters wherein I open the page and it is translated after applying the bookmark, but then the page suddenly freezes and the browser itself closes, bringing me back to my ipad home screen. I've tried several times but it keeps freezing and then closing. This problem occasionally happens for the earlier chapters (midway) but I am still able to finish.
I don't know if you can solve this problem or whether it's my ipad or the bookmark or the browser that is the problem. Thank you.

Evanesce

Back to top Go down

Problem with mobile bookmark Empty Re: Problem with mobile bookmark

Post  Doonge Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Some earlier chapters (between S1C1 and S1C39 if my memory serves me well), and some peculiar chapter in S3 (currently the latest as you said) use very big images. It's not a very good thing for low memory devices, which is why usually they split the images.

For their mobile website, they systematically split the images.

I didn't pay much attention to the mobile website at first, but now I do and added some little things to optimize memory.

Could you try the mobile website for the chapters that give you problems?
(if you didn't use it already ^^).

The latest chapter (S3C47) has big images.
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=186811&no=171 (desktop version)
http://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=186811&no=171 (mobile version)

edit: you've specified you use the 'mobile bookmark'. There's only one bookmark, am I to understand you do use the mobile website already? If yes I don't see what's the difference between some chapters and others there yet, but I do see it for the desktop website. Diagnostic is very straightforward if you use the desktop, not so if you already use the mobile, so could you confirm?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Problem with mobile bookmark Empty Thanks!

Post  Evanesce Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 pm

I used the mobile website for the chapters, and it worked!!! Thank you so much!! You are seriously so helpful I love you don't know what we'd do without your assistance Doonge!

Evanesce

Back to top Go down

Problem with mobile bookmark Empty Mobile overlay feed back

Post  secretseven Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi,

So I've been using the overlay bookmark on mobile recently and in some chapters the overlay just isn't aligning... when I read in my desktop browser, I can just refresh and the overlay would eventually align itself. For the mobile though, refreshing doesn't help.

Also I find the last panel of the chapter doesn't get translated (at least in my case). If this is a a unique problem, then you can just ignore me. It doesn't bother me really, I just usually read it on my desktop if I get too bothered with the mobile kinks.

Thank you for the translations! Much respect.

secretseven

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:39 pm

No it's not a unique problem, I just checked and it is jerky for me aswell and the last image isn't translating indeed. It's probably a problem I introduced lately by trying to change things here and there.

I'll try to fix this asap.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Problem with mobile bookmark Empty cheese in the trap

Post  atri Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:21 pm

can you help me how to read the cheese in the trap in android ? I 've tried opening in the tablet , after the type " .overtooning " exit menu "login " , " setting" and others , what's the solution ?can u show me by the screenshot?gomawooo

atri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down