Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Links not working..?

Go down

Links not working..? Empty Links not working..?

Post  CITTfan Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:06 am

When I click on the links for CITT that usually go to the chapter, it just redirects to the korean naver home page. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I understand that everytime i click a chapter from season 3, it redirects to season 1. But, when i try to open a chapter from season 3 from the same page, it goes back to the korean naver page, as mentioned above. Can anyone tell me why this is happening, or what i can do to change this?

CITTfan

Back to top Go down

Links not working..? Empty Re: Links not working..?

Post  Doonge Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:24 am

If you are talking about our old news, yeah the links are not working anymore (because the korean chapters disappeared and moved elsewhere).

However, I updated the Cheese page http://www.oddsquad.org/p/cheese-in-trap.html and you can also get the proper links on naver's own chapter list http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811 (once you use the bookmark on it).

It's a little bit bothersome to modify all the links from all the news, I guess I'll do it some day.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  CITTfan Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:06 am

Thanks for the info. ^^

CITTfan

Back to top Go down

Links not working..? Empty I've tried your solutions but it still does not work.

Post  Dnni Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:24 am

I am still being redirected to the first season. All of seasons 3 links do the same.

Dnni

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:45 am

Dnni wrote:I am still being redirected to the first season. All of seasons 3 links do the same.

That is normal behavior: all correct link do redirect to first season. But if you use the bookmark then, it should work properly.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Links not working..? Empty I dont know how to bookmark a website

Post  Wissam Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:53 am

How to use a bookmark in order to be able to read the chapters

Wissam

Back to top Go down

Post  helpshere Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:03 am

Once the link goes into the preview (season 1 page), scroll down to the end of the episode, at the bottom right corner, there's a link to click that says "To bookmark." Click on that! Sign in, and I guess it'll work after that. They probably just want to see the traffic of people reading the comic.

helpshere

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:19 pm

No, no at all.
We do not ask you to click on their bookmark button, nor do we ask you to sign in or whatever.

Just check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70bQa1GnNg4
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  NiceNoona Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:18 pm

I followed the video and clicked the overtooning just as it did, but mine didn't change to the correct page.

any suggestions on what to do next?

NiceNoona

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:43 am

NiceNoona wrote:I followed the video and clicked the overtooning just as it did, but mine didn't change to the correct page.

any suggestions on what to do next?

Yes,

can you give me the link you were trying the overtooning on?

And can you tell me if anything changed at all, or just nothing?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Links not working..? Empty try using chrome browser

Post  SS12345 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:17 pm

It doesn't work for me on Internet Explorer, but it does work for me on Google Chrome...maybe give it a try!

SS12345

Back to top Go down

Links not working..? Empty i think i figured it out

Post  pepper Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:57 am

Hey guys,
I'm replying to this because I think I may have figure out the problem. So there are two things you can bookmark, the "Naver Translate" bookmark and the "Overtooning" bookmark. When you use the naver translate bookmark, it does translate the page to english but doesnt add the chapters as seen in their tutorial video. But when you use the overtooning bookmark, it works, the chapters appear and you're able to read the translated pages. So, I'm saying you may have been using the wrong bookmark.
I hope this helps!! Smile
Note: the "Overtooning" bookmark is the one with the green star in the white square, and the "Naver translate" is the one with the golden star and oss naver translate over it.

pepper

Back to top Go down

Links not working..? Empty How to OVERTOONING cheese in the trap complete

Post  CAROL988 Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:42 am

Cool Here is the easy answer of your problems Cool

(YOUTUBE WEBSITE)/watch?v=hOdM3HmpuUk

or

search "How to OVERTOONING cheese in the trap complete" in youtube

Hope it helps!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz

Laughing XOXO Laughing

CAROL988

Back to top Go down

Links not working..? Empty Still doesn't work

Post  Sadly Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello I've just started trying to read CITT through Oddsquad instead of Webtoon.
(I've been a fan of Oddsquad since they started translating 1/2 Prince and appreciated it ever since. Now that I found out that they translated CITT I'm super excited!!!)
But I've installed Tampermonkey and the translating script. I've bookmarked Naver Translate and Overtooning by using the video links y'all sent, yet I am not seeing any results. I keep getting redirected to the Season 1 Prologue and it is driving me INSANE. I am using Google Chrome. Could someone help me?

Sadly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down