Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

+7
geeuleun
JussAFan
I will knife you
Ixis
Double10day
kinossi
Doonge
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

Post  geeuleun Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:42 pm

JussAFan wrote:
geeuleun wrote:
JussAFan wrote:

I am ok with gender change but it has to be oniiichan! Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 95d05087276b37e6fefca85bceaf54da

hentai ojiichan... o-o

That! affraid ! is aaaaokay! definitely okay Wink
Spoiler:

uwaa scary ._."

oh no I should have gone with this instead! Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 1318942308532
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: flowerhorn
Class: archer
Race: Humanoid

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty Re: Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

Post  JussAFan Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:40 pm

oh no I should have gone with this instead! Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 1318942308532

ehhh? Ojiichan!! =n='
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty Unrelated question~

Post  JussAFan Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:21 pm

Hmm this may be out of topic for this forum but I have a question~ I am reading Cheese in the trap once again and in season 2 chapter 38 and 39 are the same... I remember encountering this the last time I was reading too but I really want to know what really happens in chapter 38... Can someone tell me what to do? ~_~'
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  JussAFan Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:35 pm

Beak In-ho! Lelel!!
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Young-norman-reedus-modeling-career-will-make-you-hungry-for-human-flesh-410637 (AKA Norman Reedus)
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  kinossi Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Jun ji hyun as sul for me... i know it is quite impossible since her quite old and pregnant, but srsly i think he can pulled off sul character without flaw.
and for yoo jung sunbae it's quite hard to think who can pulled it perfectly..

kinossi

Back to top Go down

Post  Double10day Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Kim Go Eun is 100% confirmed for the role Hong Sul!

Now they can focus on the scriptwriting division. Finally Smile

Double10day

Back to top Go down

Post  ahnjoo Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 am

Really enjoying this forum! What do you guys think about this?

Ahn Jae Hyun - Yoo Jung
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 B8q2bOjCcAAJa7T

Lee Min Jeoung - Hong Seoul
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Min-jung-headphones

Kim Soo Hyun - Hong Joon
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 00046898

or Lee Jong Suk - Hong Joon
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 LJS2

Kim Woo Bin - Baek In Ho
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Kim-woo-bin-sampai-jumpa-di-indonesia-a-65a807

Song Hye Kyo - Baek In Ha
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Song-hye-gyo-tumblr

or maybe Kim Ji Won - Baek In Ha
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Tumblr_n7rlhfWGj61siqvhio1_500

Nam Joo Hyuk - Eun Taek
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 1395622064

Lee Yoo Bi - Jang Bora
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 IE001596722_STD

Han Ga In - Ah Young
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 HanGaIn-1

ahnjoo

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty Nam Joo Hyuk as Kwon Eun Taek

Post  whatsgoingon123 Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:16 am

It's been confirmed that Nam Joo Hyuk is gonna play Kwon Eun Taek!

http: // www [dot] soompi [dot] com/2015/08/02/nam-joo-hyuk-joins-cheese-in-the-trap-drama/ --> just remove the spacing and [dot]

whatsgoingon123

Back to top Go down

Post  Anony 123 Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm

REALLY!? Now I'm squirming to see this Twisted Evil Man, I hope I'm not getting my hopes up too much bounce

Anony 123

Back to top Go down

Post  Nana Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:08 am

Seo Kang Joon as Baek In Ho is also confirmed. Mmm. No Comment.

Nana

Back to top Go down

Post  Anony 123 Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Someone fill me in about seo kang joon. Good actor or nah? Visually, he's good . . . Shocked

Anony 123

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixis Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:58 pm

LOLOL I thought this was a random casting thread, in which case I came here to post:

Jung - RDJ
Sul - Me
In Ho - Also RDJ
Eun-Taek - Paul Rudd (who in the drama for some reason fancies Sul)
(゜∀ ゜)

But it's actually getting a drama!! Oh man... I've watched precisely three dramas, and all three were Japanese and original works, so I have no idea if I should be looking forward to this or petrified of it. (゜∀ ゜)

Ixis
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  jessds Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:06 am

I dunno how I feel about Seo Kang Joon potraying Baek In Ho. Or, anyone on the cast..
I like Seo Kang Jun, I watched his drama alongside his variety show before, Roommate. He's clearly good looking (no complaint on that Laughing ) but I don't think he fits the image of Baek In Ho. Baek In Ho is a sly-tsundere-man, he has this very sharp look on his eyes, and clearly the author-nim described him having this foreign looking man, while Kang Joon looks very... Korean.

And, Kim Go eun as Hong Sul......... lol I don't really see any similarity between both of them. I never imagined Hong Sul to have small eyes, and short hair. I don't know much about her but when I google her, she always has short hair, which is not fit for Hong Sul character.

Park Hae Jin...... I love him! I love his drama and he looks so handsome, but......you can hate me for this but I personally think he looks too old to portray Yoo Jung lol Mad

The only cast that satisfy me is only Nam Joo Hyuk who will be playing as Eun Taek. I think if Eun Taek become a real person, he will looks exactly the same as Nam Joo Hyuk. Everything just fits him perfectly.

But that's just my opinion, and it's only from the first impression I had from the casts. I just love this webtoon so much that I don't want the drama to ruin this for me Sad
Hope the writer didn't ruin and change the over-all story. And hope it will be a good drama that we all could enjoy!

jessds

Back to top Go down

Post  cookiegal Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:56 pm

So, according to this asianwiki site, this is the cast
Cast
Park Hae-Jin - Yoo-Jung
Kim Go-Eun - Hong-Seol
Seo Kang-Joon - Baek In-Ho
Nam Joo-Hyuk - Eun-Taek
Kim Ki-Bang - Kong Joo-Yong
Lee Woo-Dong - Heo Yoon-Seob
Moon Ji-Yoon - Kim Sang-Cheol
Kim Hee-Chan - Hong-Joon
Ji Yoon-Ho - Oh Young-Gon

Should I be disappointed? Which of them are good? D:

cookiegal
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty Jussafan. . .

Post  I will knife you Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Dear Jussafan,

You are a special kind of person, you really are. And I took the time to create an account to tell you that because it just didn't feel right to leave a reply as 'guest'. Now you are probably already aware of your 'special' status, but I feel it is my duty to explain to you why you are so very special to me.

Now I've come across my fair share of ignoramuses, you know, the homophobes, the transphobes, the racists, the sexists, all those fun loving people. But you belong to a very special category I like to call 'the reason the aliens will wipe us all out.'

It is rare that I come across a person who invokes such strong emotion from me with just a few lines of remedially written text, but you my dear achieved just that.    
After reading through your posts and replies I was simultaneously angered and amazed that you were allowed to exist for so long so ignorantly. Quite frankly I am gobsmacked that nature allowed you to survive infancy. Your parents must have been exhausted making sure you didn't stick your finger in a socket or suddenly forget how to breathe. I applaud them for ensuring your survival up until now while also cursing that they did so. I feel deeply for your parents for there must have been a point in time where they realized that they screwed up so completely in raising you and yet were powerless to stop the monster that had already been born. Of course they could have intentionally raised you this way, in which case damn them to hell! Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Angry-mob

Now you may be wondering why I bothered to exert the effort to reply to all of your little diatribes so I will tell you now it is simply because I couldn't let you go on thinking that you were justified in saying the things that you did. Especially considering that the person who they were directed at just gave up in the end and tried to appease the beast.

JustAFan wrote:Everyone has there own likes and dislikes and since i like these actors and actresses u have NO and i mean NO right to judge that..
Fair enough.
No one has the right to judge your like for these people, you can like whoever and whatever you want. But they can make assumptions and judgements about you as a person based on your personal taste. Such as the celebrities you like and the brand they stand for. Take Bill Cosby for instance. Some people don't like him since all of the rape allegations came about. And some people like him regardless. You can make a judgement about a person based on that fact alone.
Still like Bill Cosby? Still watch the show? The thought of someone being a rapist isn't enough to make you stop watching them on television.
Don't like Bill Cosby? Don't watch the show? The thought of someone being a rapist is enough to make you stop watching them on television.
Simple right?

JustAFan wrote:the actresses YOU chose for hong sul are FUGLY as SHZ!! And not to mention OLD!!
Wait what? You just said no one has the right to judge you for liking certain celebrities but then you go and call other celebrities "FUGLY as SHZ and not to mention "OLD!!". So by your logic I can call you ugly all I want but I can't judge you for not liking me? Makes perfect sense.

It is obvious you've never been taught  proper social decorum so I shall try to educate you as best I can.
Regardless of how someone looks be it their natural genetic make up, their age, gender, race or ethnicity you have no right to judge them on these things at all. You do not have the right to call someone ugly just because your lady parts don't find them attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder yes, but ugliness is seen through the eyes of the targets that people like you hurl their venomous bile at.  

JustAFan wrote:Dont act like u own this manhwa...
Giving an opinion on who should be cast doesn't mean that a person thinks that they "own this manhwa". You think common sense would tell you that but we mustn't forget just how very 'special' a person you are.

JustAFan wrote:im a much bigger fan of it then someone like u!
I knew it! I knew you weren't "jussafan". That some one like you couldn't possibly be just A fan. You must be THE fan. One of the dedicated souls who sends fan letters to your beloved stars written in period blood with a bloody tampon and some pubic hair attached to it. The kind with the type of devotion that could never be encompassed by the mere username of 'Jussafan'.

JustAFan wrote:(no offence ^-^)
When you type 'no offence' it just means that you are self aware enough to know that what you are saying is offensive but not caring enough to change it. So you just shovel the blame onto the other person by saying that if they are offended when you meant no offense then that is their problem and they should learn to deal with it.

JustAFan wrote:Oh my... did my language really offend you somehow? I am 'truly' 'deeply' sorry then...
Your language offends every being on this planet who utilizes higher reasoning.

JustAFan wrote:but just know one thing u geek K-drama freako... I have the right to post the things and people I like here since this is a public forum...

Well this IS a public forum and all and I DO have the right to post the things and people I like so.....Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Queen-giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon

JustAFan wrote:And YOU of all people have NO right to say bad about them...
And that's where you are wrong. Well I mean every thing you say is wrong but this line especially.
This is a PUBLIC forum. People are entitled to their opinions. Unless of course those opinions are born from ignorance and stupidity. *Nudge Nudge* *Wink Wink*

JustAFan wrote:And sure all the people in entertainment industry r beautiful... no doubt... but HONG SUL... Is NOT just ANYBODY!! HMPH!!
But that's the point, Hong Sul IS just anybody. Any body with a brain that is. She's your every day girl who gets walked all over by other people because people mistake her kindness for weakness and so they treat her like a doormat.

JustAFan wrote:Oh! And if you don't like the people I recommended so much then there was no need to point em out...
Of course there is a need to point them out. When people see something they disagree with it is normal to want to correct that which they find disagreeable. You of ALL people should know that.

JustAFan wrote:Just remember that YOU are the one who started it and I am the one ending it.... The end~ ^-^ Thanku~
This is just one of the many reasons I felt compelled to reply to you. Like I said before, you are a very special t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ person.
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Smiley-says-kiss-my-ass
That is all.
I will knife you
I will knife you

Back to top Go down

Post  JussAFan Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:29 pm

I will knife you wrote:Dear Jussafan,

You are a special kind of person, you really are. And I took the time to create an account to tell you that because it just didn't feel right to leave a reply as 'guest'. Now you are probably already aware of your 'special' status, but I feel it is my duty to explain to you why you are so very special to me.

Now I've come across my fair share of ignoramuses, you know, the homophobes, the transphobes, the racists, the sexists, all those fun loving people. But you belong to a very special category I like to call 'the reason the aliens will wipe us all out.'

It is rare that I come across a person who invokes such strong emotion from me with just a few lines of remedially written text, but you my dear achieved just that.    
After reading through your posts and replies I was simultaneously angered and amazed that you were allowed to exist for so long so ignorantly. Quite frankly I am gobsmacked that nature allowed you to survive infancy. Your parents must have been exhausted making sure you didn't stick your finger in a socket or suddenly forget how to breathe. I applaud them for ensuring your survival up until now while also cursing that they did so. I feel deeply for your parents for there must have been a point in time where they realized that they screwed up so completely in raising you and yet were powerless to stop the monster that had already been born. Of course they could have intentionally raised you this way, in which case damn them to hell! Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Angry-mob

Now you may be wondering why I bothered to exert the effort to reply to all of your little diatribes so I will tell you now it is simply because I couldn't let you go on thinking that you were justified in saying the things that you did. Especially considering that the person who they were directed at just gave up in the end and tried to appease the beast.

JustAFan wrote:Everyone has there own likes and dislikes and since i like these actors and actresses u have NO and i mean NO right to judge that..
Fair enough.
No one has the right to judge your like for these people, you can like whoever and whatever you want. But they can make assumptions and judgements about you as a person based on your personal taste. Such as the celebrities you like and the brand they stand for. Take Bill Cosby for instance. Some people don't like him since all of the rape allegations came about. And some people like him regardless. You can make a judgement about a person based on that fact alone.
Still like Bill Cosby? Still watch the show? The thought of someone being a rapist isn't enough to make you stop watching them on television.
Don't like Bill Cosby? Don't watch the show? The thought of someone being a rapist is enough to make you stop watching them on television.
Simple right?

JustAFan wrote:the actresses YOU chose for hong sul are FUGLY as SHZ!! And not to mention OLD!!
Wait what? You just said no one has the right to judge you for liking certain celebrities but then you go and call other celebrities "FUGLY as SHZ and not to mention "OLD!!". So by your logic I can call you ugly all I want but I can't judge you for not liking me? Makes perfect sense.

It is obvious you've never been taught  proper social decorum so I shall try to educate you as best I can.
Regardless of how someone looks be it their natural genetic make up, their age, gender, race or ethnicity you have no right to judge them on these things at all. You do not have the right to call someone ugly just because your lady parts don't find them attractive. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder yes, but ugliness is seen through the eyes of the targets that people like you hurl their venomous bile at.  

JustAFan wrote:Dont act like u own this manhwa...
Giving an opinion on who should be cast doesn't mean that a person thinks that they "own this manhwa". You think common sense would tell you that but we mustn't forget just how very 'special' a person you are.

JustAFan wrote:im a much bigger fan of it then someone like u!
I knew it! I knew you weren't "jussafan". That some one like you couldn't possibly be just A fan. You must be THE fan. One of the dedicated souls who sends fan letters to your beloved stars written in period blood with a bloody tampon and some pubic hair attached to it. The kind with the type of devotion that could never be encompassed by the mere username of 'Jussafan'.

JustAFan wrote:(no offence ^-^)
When you type 'no offence' it just means that you are self aware enough to know that what you are saying is offensive but not caring enough to change it. So you just shovel the blame onto the other person by saying that if they are offended when you meant no offense then that is their problem and they should learn to deal with it.

JustAFan wrote:Oh my... did my language really offend you somehow? I am 'truly' 'deeply' sorry then...
Your language offends every being on this planet who utilizes higher reasoning.

JustAFan wrote:but just know one thing u geek K-drama freako... I have the right to post the things and people I like here since this is a public forum...

Well this IS a public forum and all and I DO have the right to post the things and people I like so.....Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Queen-giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon

JustAFan wrote:And YOU of all people have NO right to say bad about them...
And that's where you are wrong. Well I mean every thing you say is wrong but this line especially.
This is a PUBLIC forum. People are entitled to their opinions. Unless of course those opinions are born from ignorance and stupidity. *Nudge Nudge* *Wink Wink*

JustAFan wrote:And sure all the people in entertainment industry r beautiful... no doubt... but HONG SUL... Is NOT just ANYBODY!! HMPH!!
But that's the point, Hong Sul IS just anybody. Any body with a brain that is. She's your every day girl who gets walked all over by other people because people mistake her kindness for weakness and so they treat her like a doormat.

JustAFan wrote:Oh! And if you don't like the people I recommended so much then there was no need to point em out...
Of course there is a need to point them out. When people see something they disagree with it is normal to want to correct that which they find disagreeable. You of ALL people should know that.

JustAFan wrote:Just remember that YOU are the one who started it and I am the one ending it.... The end~ ^-^ Thanku~
This is just one of the many reasons I felt compelled to reply to you. Like I said before, you are a very special t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶ person.
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Smiley-says-kiss-my-ass
That is all.

lolol i just came on to check the cast and this is what I find... well... ms... whatever... i am glad u made a account especially so you could say these wonderful things to me and I am deeply thankful that you are so concerned about my parents but really you shouldn't have.... I see that you have a lot of time in your hands to have written such a wonderful speech that I wouldn't care to read all... LOL its just too long don't mind k? ^.^ Well... hope you find a life dear... and you should really learn to mind your own business and stop being concerned about how other people were raised or survived... Yeaa.... still could't read the whole though... next time how about writing something shorter about me? haha thnx again Smile
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty Casting

Post  Mynth Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:56 am

I'm pretty happy with the casting so far, even though I think personally that Park Hae Jin is a bit too old for the role, just have to see how they make him look younger with make up or whatever. The female lead looks pretty accurate to me, I can easily see her portray Seol, besides we need an talented actress here, and just a good-looking one, so Kim Go Eun seems to be a great compromise. Seo Kang Joon is totally fitting Baek In Ho image, I've seen him in a drama before and he's pretty good, considering his young age, and we're gonna need that spontaneity with a character like In ho. Other than that, I'm super happy to see Lee Sung Kung casted in this serie, I really like her in Flower of the queen, so pleased to see her again here even though it is not going to be easy portraying Baek In Ha. I somewhat love In Ha as a character lol.

Mynth

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty daebak

Post  geeuleun Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:12 pm

I will knife you wrote:Dear Jussafan,

Spoiler:

This was amazing, I came here after a long time so glad i did. Two things the updates cast members and your entertaining response! BRAVOO THIS IS A GOOD DAY What a Face
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: flowerhorn
Class: archer
Race: Humanoid

Back to top Go down

Post  jiminting Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:24 am

Ironically, Baek In Ho is supposed to be older than Jung in the manhwa but Park Hae Jin is waayyyy older than Kang Joon. Still, I can totally see him portraying his role. I'm not too sure about Kim Go Eun though...I've never seen her acting. And UGH this sounds really mean but doesn't Sul has big eyes that go pop when she gets nervoous like all the time??? Bruh how is Go Eun gonna portray that?? Idk man her small eyes look awkward to me..i'm sorry.

jiminting

Back to top Go down

Post  Calibizaro Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Hmmmm... I don't know about that Bluesclues... He's cute, that's true, but he might be a little too similar looking to Park Hae Jin who they already cast in the part of Jung Yoo.

He'd make an awesome goth/vampire though. Very Happy

Calibizaro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynnie Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:02 pm

I'm alright with the casting with Bek In Ho and Bek In Ha tbh...the rest...not so much........I'm not too fond of Sul's and Jung's picks either......Here's hoping it'll be good!
Lynnie
Lynnie
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 4 Empty Casting

Post  baekoon Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:42 am

The actor playing Yoo Jung's character looks far too old and not as charismatic looking as Jung in the manwha Crying or Very sad

baekoon

Back to top Go down

Post  cookiegal Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm

baekoon wrote:The actor playing Yoo Jung's character looks far too old and not as charismatic looking as Jung in the manwha Crying or Very sad
tbh, I find korean men not very good looking at all, but I think he makes a good portrayal, idk this is the first k drama I've ever seen! I'm on episode 3, and so far, so good Very Happy

cookiegal
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Dice Bot Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm

The member 'cookiegal' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 '100 sides' : 82

--------------------------------

#2 '100 sides' : 29

Dice Bot
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  bluescluess Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Lee Sung Kyung/ Bek In Ha is the only person in this drama that is preventing it from being absolutely A+ perfect.

Otherwise, this is flawless and so much more than I expected. I'm so happy they didn't choose Suzy and that KangJoon proved me wrong. He is killing his role (aside from a few physical "imperfection", like height, but I can overlook that). And the pace is fantastic.

bounce

And damn did I just witness Jussafan's murder. That was brutal lmao. Too bad they never achieved an attention span above 4 years old so it most likely all went over their head. But like that person said, they are a "special kind". LMFAO. king

bluescluess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4