Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

+7
geeuleun
JussAFan
I will knife you
Ixis
Double10day
kinossi
Doonge
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

Post  Anony 123 Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Wow  how did I miss Kim Hee Sun? Granted, she's older, but she can work the acting and has the looks down (I watched Angry Mom, it's the first time I've seen any of her acting and WOW. Tear. Jerker.) I don't know if she fits visually for Jungjoo though.

And I searched up Lee Min Ki. Shocked He can really rock Baek In Ho's vibe with some of the pictures (mostly with eyeliner) bounce

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Tumblr_mo86hcpBDk1sttfzzo1_250

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 4

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Minki_cosmo2

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Tumblr_m0tm7fBrsa1qb53xjo1_500

(Such a 'Thomas' look right here^^^) lol!

Problem is... is he a good actor? Question Question Question confused

Anony 123

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

Post  Anony 123 Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Oh! And did anyone mention Kang Sora? I was watching warm and Cozy the other day and she definitely has her Sul moments. Good actor too.

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Hie3

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Misaeng-hopbao-02-k14-58372

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mi33b6gTGU1qz4rgp

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Kang-sora-star1-magazine-february-issue-2015

Last picture really takes the cake to me study

Anony 123

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty In case anyone wants to see how Hong Sul might look like :D

Post  schadschad Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:31 am

Chun Woo Hee
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 20141231001606426_1
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 666420150521111453
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRq3p_oRo73nzUm9pvRjjvcmGiOXqik_Tbp0PfVBdI-E1ia5uej
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnfLqGavoyd3tlL7WejhBEM-DQAiU_I7GhemsV6190i5YRg01J
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201505210055107047269_20150521005927_01

Oh Yeon Seo
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 A_ryoIyCUAAOwNc
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Download
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 ?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile9.uf.tistory
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 600full-yeon--seo-oh

Seo Min Ji
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=201505221425424264916_20150522142656_01
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 20140620_1403262251_10069900_1
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 692015-0
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHrQsjQDw3jFSYUy9Vo9ddh0WDC40gLfiW-o0RnVzd0HfzDn1l

schadschad

Back to top Go down

Post  guestcittfans Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:22 am

Well, I didn't watch a lot of k-dramas so I don't know who could pull off Sul's characteristic in CITT.
BUT!!!!

I do find some other actor/actress/idol who can fit in to the roles in CITT

BAEK IN HA
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 87369296

Afterschool NANA!!!
She rocks blonde hair style, and her expression can be pretty and intimidating at the same time.

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Tumblr_m9lf2fXJHv1rfn8ato1_1280
(look at that glare!)

BAEK IN HO
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 23146925-d3d4-4dab-9253-44474449a692
KIM JAEJOONG
he has the look, the body, and oh! Just imagine him playing the piano as In Ho!  Embarassed  Embarassed
he might be a little shy in person but he also has a playful side
and he is a great actor too!

So... what do you think?  Smile  Smile

guestcittfans

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesclues Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:08 am

@Anony 123 I can assure you Lee Min Ki is a fantastic actor! I've never been disappointed in his works. Unfortunately he'll be in the military for another year and the drama will start soon. ON OCTOBER 5TH!

Here's the article:

TvN's new webtoon-based drama "Cheese in the Trap", starring actor Park Hae-jin has been confirmed to begin airing October 5. The actress to star alongside Park has not yet been confirmed. "Since Park has the perfect image as the main lead of the drama series, many people have high expectations for the project", said a person related to the drama. "We are trying our best to find the actress who perfectly fits the image of the character. It doesn't matter whether the celebrity is a newbie or a veteran". "Cheese in the Trap" is a thriller-romance story that has gained popularity in Korea and around the world, in countries like China, Thailand and Indonesia. Park made his debut in 2006 through the KBS drama "Famous Princesses". Since then, he has taken part in a slew of dramas including "My Daughter Seo-yeong" (2012), "Doctor Stranger" (2014) and most recently "Bad Guys" (2014). Park is also scheduled to star in a Chinese drama named "Secret Society of Men - Friends" (working title).

BY JIN MIN-JI

affraid bounce cheers sunny

Bluesclues

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty "CHEESE IN THE TRAP AIRDATE OCTOBER 5TH"

Post  Bluesclues Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:11 am

Nana would look great as Bek In Ha, but whoever plays her needs some serious acting chops>just looking like her and she isn't even close imo to be able to pull off this character.

Bluesclues

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:15 pm

Bluesclues wrote:Nana would look great as Bek In Ha, but whoever plays her needs some serious acting chops>just looking like her and she isn't even close imo to be able to pull off this character.

totally agreeing with you, plus IN HA is supposed to have a matured cunning look... nana looks more like a school girl, she wouldn't be able to scare Sul or anyone off if she doesn't have a powerful acting skill!
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: flowerhorn
Class: archer
Race: Humanoid

Back to top Go down

Post  raraugyta Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 pm

I wish Ahn Jae Hyun will be the one who play Jung Yoo, he's sooo fit in the charcter Embarassed Razz Laughing
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 B8q2bOjCcAAJa7T Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Tumblr_n28gy5qi6F1qb5mc5o2_1280 Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 5f4af834122fafa33310d11e3cf2b3c1

And for Hong Sul I wish will be played by a beauty, still don't know who but I guess Chun Woo Hee or Kim Hee Sun will be okay.

raraugyta

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Miss A Suzy as Sul

Post  bluesclues Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 pm

YOU GUYS WHAT IS THIS! Noooooooooo I really hope this is just mediaplay and they're messing with us. How does Suzy even get an offer to play such a complex character like Sul?! Mad Mad Mad scratch Mad

miss A’s Suzy in Talks to Star in Webtoon-Based Drama “Cheese in the Trap”

It has been reported that miss A member Suzy is currently in talks to take on the starring role in tvN’s upcoming Monday-Wednesday drama “Cheese in the Trap.”

“Cheese in the Trap” is a drama based on the original popular 2010 web comic series by the same name. It is a thriller romance that tells the story of love and conflict between a university student named Hong Seol, and her boyfriend,Yoo Jung.

According to a broadcast official, Suzy recently received a casting offer for the role of the female lead, Hong Seol, and is in the middle of looking it over. If accepted, Suzy will be acting alongside actor Park Hae Jin, who has already confirmed his casting as the male lead character.

Another broadcast official is said to have revealed, “Not only Suzy, but many other actresses are also strong candidates for the female lead casting.”

Do you think Park Hae Jin and Suzy would be a good match for this drama?

source: soompi

bluesclues

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Miss A's Suzy as Hong Seol

Post  schadschad Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:07 am

Bluesclues: I KNOW RIGHT i was so mad inside when I heard that. Just what is in the pds mind to cast her seriously she looks nothing like Hong Seol, not that i hate her but her acting skill doesnt seem to be enough to play such a complicated character. If they did cast her this drama is a failure already Sad Sad so mad!!

schadschad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kor Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:23 am

@geeuleun&theothers It's nice all of you have listed these people but have you considered anything besides their looks? Most of the people mentioned dont even know how to act or are bad actors..Looks shouldn't be the only basis.

Also choosing Suzy as the lead would be a joke. Don't mean to be rude but I don't even have to explain.

Kor

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:53 am

In the drama casting, Suzy queue?

OOOOOHHHH Suzy queue??

MWAHAHAHAHA!!
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty LINE Chat for CitT Fans?

Post  Bluesclues Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:10 am

Hey guys! So I was wondering if any of you would be interested in joining a Line Chat for Cheese In the Trap? (I need somewhere I can rant and spazz freely with other fans lol).

So if anyone is interested, message me your Line ID's and I'll add you in! bounce Smile

--
@Kor Personally, I have looked at both visual and acting. Lee Min Ki, Chun Woo Hee, Oh Yeon Seo are all great actors that could definitely pull these characters off.

Bluesclues

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Kor

Post  schadschad Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:01 pm

I dont know about other's suggestion however I rant about CWH for good reasons. I dont think I should explain more bcs you can watch her movies and hopefully get why I'm obsessed with her. I only know her just recently either because of other web's forums, and its crazy for me to be in love with her acting so fast!

schadschad

Back to top Go down

Post  Kor Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:31 pm

@schadschad,Bluesclues I have no problem with the actors/actresses you mentioned (CWH,LMK,OYS) but a few people mentioned 'actors' such as Nana, Ok Taecyeon, Ahn Jaehyun, etc

Kor

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Ah Young

Post  kid_chrono Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:25 pm

I wonder which actress would be good for Ah Young. Ah and well Hong Joon as well I guess.

I think Bora Noona wouldn't be too hard to pull off.

..ah but wait!

We're forgetting Eun Taek guys! affraid Who do you think should do Eun Taek :O

kid_chrono

Back to top Go down

Post  bluesclues Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:13 am

@kidchrono

For Ah Young I'd love to see Park Bo Young (she's small, petite and a good actress) and then as Joon I'd pick Sungjae (from BtoB) he's done well in his past 2 works and looks almost identical to Joon in the webtoon. They even compiled a post about it sometime ago when he said he was interested in playing that character (!!!).

I have no idea about Eun Taek though, or Bora, Younggun, Minsoo, and Sangchul.

bluesclues

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty heck yeah

Post  geeuleun Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Kor wrote:@geeuleun&theothers It's nice all of you have listed these people but have you considered anything besides their looks? Most of the people mentioned dont even know how to act or are bad actors..Looks shouldn't be the only basis.

Also choosing Suzy as the lead would be a joke. Don't mean to be rude but I don't even have to explain.

It's good that you think looks aren't important, acting skill is a dominant factor for my listings too. If you read all my post carefully you would see that I only listed veterans in acting career the only flaw they have is the age. 30's adult being a uni student will be difficult as they won't have a youthful appearance but considering the acting skills i am confident that age is an easy hurdles for all my casting choices

On the other hand deeply despondent upon hearing Suzy got the role, hope it isn't final!! Please save CITT anyone with such power to do so please help our dreams come true.
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:46 pm

kid_chrono wrote:I wonder which actress would be good for Ah Young. Ah and well Hong Joon as well I guess.
We're forgetting Eun Taek guys! affraid  Who do you think should do Eun Taek :O

WE could never forget EUN TAEK!!! he is the most liked character for sure!! I have the perfect pick for him! Tall, ambiguous, noona feels~ the perfect one is ta da!!
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 1395622064Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 2014052916021161563-540x805
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  luffy Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:13 am

Nam Joo Hyuk was criticized for his acting in Who Are You though. In comparison, Yook Sung Jae was praised a lot more and it's telling because usually idol actors are pretty much seen negatively.

As for Ahn Jae Hyun... there was so much negative press about Blood as a drama... especially about BOTH the main leads' acting...

I wouldn't just want somebody to cast based on face Razz

But ignoring all that, I'm really and honestly surprised they decided to give Suzy the role. Not only would she have a huge age gap with the actor playing Yoojung, she's not known for being one of the most idols who act so it's not a good choice... Like if they're only going to cast her because of popularity, I don't even see the point because Cheese in the Trap is one of the most famous webtoons in Korea. Its popularity is seriously no joke so I'm pretty sure they don't need to get a popular actress to get people to watch. Like the outrage netizens have about the news is pretty vocal. Like the recent chapter of CITT that came out this week was seriously just filled with people protesting about it (and the upvotes were in 30k+)

What I sigh also at is that people think you're just a Suzy hater if you don't want her for the role. I honestly really love Suzy but she shouldn't be Hong Sul. A lot of the people who think we're overreacting clearly don't read CITT and that's pretty frustrating.

luffy

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Luffy

Post  schadschad Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 am

You speak my mind! I think what should be on top of the PDs priority is the script writing, directing and actors' skill. They shouldnt worry about the actors popularity at all cause with this drama its just not necessary, especially weve got Park Hae Jin already, why cast Suzy? They seem like some low budget drama thats desperate for attention -_-_-

Lets just hope its true that the whole suzy thing is pure media play ;(

schadschad

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Who Should Play Baek In Ho?

Post  yellowbanana8 Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:24 am

While I was reading CITT, I tried to imagine who should play Baek In Ho. Like I can't even find a korean actor who looks like a foreigner…until now. I just started watching Scholar Who Walks the Night, and I thought that Lee Soo Hyuk kinda looks like a foreigner. Although I don't think it's possible to cast him since he just started a new drama. There's also the drummer guy in Shut Up Flower Boyband, I think he's half caucasian. Really can't think of anyone else.

What do u guys think? Who should play Baek In Ho?

yellowbanana8

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty The day is saved

Post  schadschad Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:05 am

Source: soompi
Suzy turned down the offer for CITT
It has been reported that miss A’s Suzy has ultimately decided to turn down the casting offer for webtoon-based tvN drama “Cheese in the Trap” after previously being in talks for the starring female role.

On July 13, a representative of JYP Entertainment revealed to TV Report, “After much deliberation, [Suzy] has decided to decline the casting offer. She will continue to work hard in order to show a better image.”

An affiliate of “Cheese in the Trap” also shared on the same day, “It has been decided that Suzy will not be appearing in ‘Cheese in the Trap.’ Due to her music schedules, it became difficult to coordinate with the drama’s filming schedule. We are aware that a lot of people are showing interest [in the casting of this drama]. We will try to complete the best cast lineup in order to meet everyone’s expectations.”

Prior to the confirmation that Suzy will not be taking part in this drama, she had been looking over the offer for the role of Hong Seol, to act alongside actor Park Hae Jin, who has already confirmed his role as the male lead, Yoo Jung

schadschad

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Kim Go Eun for Sul

Post  bluescluess Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:42 am

Kim Go Eun May Join 'Cheese In The Trap'

On July 18, the Korean outlet Newsen reported that actress Kim Go Eun may be cast in the female lead role for the upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama, "Cheese in the Trap."

A representative for the production confirmed that the 24-year-old critically acclaimed actress is in consideration for a role in the series. "We have offered the role in the seris to Kim Go Eun," said a spokesperson for the drama. "However, she is one of many other actresses who has received offers."

According to the report, the drama will continue to audition other stars, until the best person is cast. Audiences have responded strongly to casting news regarding other actresses, including Miss A's Suzy. "Cheese in the Trap" is a beloved web comic whose lead female character, Hong Seol, maintains a strong spirit and cat-like features.

Kim would be an interesting choice as the heroine in the series. The role would mark her K-Drama debut, following several strong film characters. She debuted in the 2012 award winning film, "A Muse" and has since followed with critically acclaimed movies including "Coin Locker Girl." She stars opposite Lee Byung Hun in the upcoming period film, "Memories of the Sword."

Other actresses who have been considered for the heroine role in "Cheese in the Trap" include Chun Woo Hee. Actor Park Hae Jin is the only member of the cast who has been confirmed. He will portray Yoo Jung, the male lead, in the series.

Directed by Lee Yoon Jung, "Cheese in the Trap" will premiere in October.

---

I AM HERE FOR KIM GO EUN!! bounce Very Happy Exclamation cheers

If anyone doesn't know her, please google. I admit she doesn't look like Sul, but the girl is a fresh face and quite a great actress (has already won a number of awards from Blue Dragon, Grand Bell, Critic Awards, etc) when she only has about a handful of movies/works under her belt. Plus she has a very interesting aura (if a member can, please post some nice pictorials of her king ). Please be open about her guys, if you want to check out a few of her works you should watch 'Monster' (stars Lee Min Ki: thriller/suspense/gore) and 'A Muse' (controversial story adapted from a bestseller novel). I'm so excited! I hope they finalize her casting and she takes it on. The girl is only 24 years old and has shown a lot of potential and acting quality.

bluescluess

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 2 Empty Kim Go Eun

Post  lisalisa Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:51 pm

Kim Go Eun turned down the role as well Sad.

lisalisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next