Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

+7
geeuleun
JussAFan
I will knife you
Ixis
Double10day
kinossi
Doonge
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty Ehh?

Post  JustAFan Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Why Lee Min Ki? He isn't even handsome... he only wears lens and eyeshadow to look cool >.>

I really like Park Hae Jin but I would have liked Jung Yong-hwa as Yoo Jung better ._."

How about Yoon Eun-hye As Sul? *-*
or orrr ku hye sun would be nice too!

and lee donghae as Beak In ho! *q*

and eunjung as Beak In ha! o-o;

JustAFan

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

Post  geeuleun Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:36 pm

JustAFan wrote:Why Lee Min Ki? He isn't even handsome... he only wears lens and eyeshadow to look cool >.>

I really like Park Hae Jin but I would have liked Jung Yong-hwa as Yoo Jung better ._."

How about Yoon Eun-hye As Sul? *-*
or orrr ku hye sun would be nice too!

and lee donghae as Beak In ho! *q*

and eunjung as Beak In ha! o-o;
'

I might be a little harsh if I say "Do you even know what you are recommending?"

like i don't even have to explain why the celebs you chose are unfit...
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: flowerhorn
Class: archer
Race: Humanoid

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty e.e

Post  JustAFan Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:40 pm

and why is that you motha fubbin hotshot! I only said it as a opinion... no need to bring down my recommedation! Everyone has there own likes and dislikes and since i like these actors and actresses u have NO and i mean NO right to judge that.. Dont act like u own this manhwa... im a much bigger fan of it then someone like u!

JustAFan

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty Re: Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting

Post  JustAFan Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Oh and one more thing... the actresses YOU chose for hong sul are FUGLY as SHZ!! And not to mention OLD!! (no offence ^-^)

JustAFan

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:56 pm

JustAFan wrote:and why is that you motha fubbin hotshot! I only said it as a opinion... no need to bring down my recommedation! Everyone has there own likes and dislikes and since i like these actors and actresses u have NO and i mean NO right to judge that.. Dont act like u own this manhwa... im a much bigger fan of it then someone like u!

I did write a long reply to you but it got lost, and I don't have the energy to write it all again. Sorry for not providing a proper response. Thank you for getting back to me though.

I will say that...I should have given you a more detailed reason as to why your recommendation were unsuitable, then maybe you wouldn't had felt so wronged. But may I point out that you had also not listed any reasons for your recos. I am not saying it is required to do so, I am simply saying we all have the right to our opinions and not using crude language to express it is common etiquette.

Also I never claimed to be a bigger fan, that is simply how you portrayed me to be which shows that you feel threatened by me for some reason. I do not wish to start any drama here, there was no need to make this forum ugly.

Oh and one more thing... the actresses YOU chose for hong sul are FUGLY as SHZ!! And not to mention OLD!! (no offence ^-^) wrote:
Lastly, if you read all the posts thoroughly before voicing out your opinion you would see that I mentioned they were old but obviously none of them are ugly it's just your malicious eyes that see things in such a way. All the entertainment industry stars are gorgeous that is undeniable but looks aren't everything.
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty Ha...

Post  JustAFan Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:29 pm

Oh my... did my language really offend you somehow? I am 'truly' 'deeply' sorry then... but just know one thing u geek K-drama freako... I have the right to post the things and people I like here since this is a public forum... And YOU of all people have NO right to say bad about them... And sure all the people in entertainment industry r beautiful... no doubt... but HONG SUL... Is NOT just ANYBODY!! HMPH!!

Oh! And if you don't like the people I recommended so much then there was no need to point em out... Just remember that YOU are the one who started it and I am the one ending it.... The end~ ^-^ Thanku~

JustAFan

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty Oh!

Post  JussAFan Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:22 pm

And if it is about 'why' I chose those actors then let me explain...

I said Jung Yong-hwa is better suited to be Yoo Jung because as far as I have seen him act he is kind looking and his smile is really good too... but he can also show dark sides as shown in heartstrings... his acting is without question remarkable... and he is of course REALLY good looking... soo my vote went to him because of that...
Spoiler:

As for why I chose ku hye sun for Hong Sul is because... yes she is really pretty but she also can act mature and looks intelligent and good at judging and can get comedies... she also looks a bit like Hong Sul so I recommended her....
Spoiler:

Well yes maybe Yoon Eun-hye be a bit too pretty for a character like Sul but she just reminded me of Sul when I was looking around...
Spoiler:

As for Lee Donghae... I watched him act in skip beat (taiwanese) and his rebellious act was really charming... and as his looks are not bad and even his looks give off the bad boy kind of feels I recommended him to be Beak In ho!

And finally for eunjung as Beak In ha! I just liked the way she looked so I recommended her to be Beak In ha...

But woman.. whoever u r... just let me remind u once more... the things we say here are not gonna happen in real... they dont even know this forum exists.. its just plain recommendation that has been created for fun to have people excited... so STOP trynna have things run YOUR way... because nor do u own this forum and nor do u own the mahwa... nor r u the director and pfft not r u gonna be in the cast... so stop acting bigger then u can be.... No offence tho! HMPH!
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty I was not offended. Seems though you were. Sorry again for agitating you.

Post  geeuleun Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:53 pm

I only replied to your recommendation because of how I felt about it, you don't have to make me sound vindictive. I could have ended this cycle by not replying to you in the first place but I am a freako after all, so here it is more words... hehe

Jung Yong-Hwa is a talented artist, I loved him in BBF and Heartstrings... however I would not label him as remarkable but honestly occasionally charms triumphs skills and there are actor who I love just for their looks Thus, I totally get understand your conclusion.

About Ku Hye Sun, I really don't want to criticize her since she was my first Korean celeb idol. She is absolutely adorable!! but to me she can only do a particular types of roles, you can see her track record. (thumbs up for trying a drama in a different lang)

Yoon Eun Hye is definitely my favorite picks for Sul, her intensity would match Sul for sure! I agree with you on that one. Now you said age was a issue but like I said previously they can easily overcome that.

fINally about what I feel and say in this forum most certainly has no significant affect at all in real life, that is a fact I am crystal clear on(XD). I haven't tried to run anything, nor stopped anyone from doing anything. If you can criticize learn to take criticism too, I might have come off brash in my initial comment but I personally can't understand why you have to diss me in return.

As for offending me, I just don't want other people on the forum reading our posts to feel bad because of me.
Anyway glad you joined as a member! See you around justafan, you are welcome for your kawaii thanku =]

Btw really love you sfx(sound effects) it's cute! keke Razz
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Anony 123 Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 pm

I didn't think it possible . . . but what is a 14 year old weeb with horrible adjectives and grammer skills doing here? I sincerely applaud you for handling said person, but the 'Kawaii' welcome was severely cringe-worthy Shocked .

Anyway, are there any noteworthy updates on our leads? bounce

Anony 123

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Anony 123 wrote:I didn't think it possible . . . but what is a 14 year old weeb with horrible adjectives and grammer skills doing here? I sincerely applaud you for handling said person, but the 'Kawaii' welcome was severely cringe-worthy Shocked .

Haha I can't help it if I found her actions cute!! [What's so cringe-worthy about it]

Now regarding updates I found sth Casting options for Sul.

All three of the listed candidates are great! But they definitely are not my fav pick...
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:02 pm

[quote="geeuleun"]
Anony 123 wrote:I didn't think it possible . . . but what is a 14 year old weeb with horrible adjectives and grammer skills doing here? I sincerely applaud you for handling said person, but the 'Kawaii' welcome was severely cringe-worthy Shocked .

But they definitely are not my fav pick...

:sigh: then again you can't have everything... I am super happy that the manhwa is being turned into a drama and airs so close to my birthday! king wohoo cheers
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  cheese fan Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Ku Hye Sun is known for being a bad actress who doesn't improve from her BOF days... her last drama Blood had lots of negative comments and ratings... because of how bad the lead actors acting was LOL

cheese fan

Back to top Go down

Post  about inho and inha Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:57 pm

I imagine they would have to play the "foreigners" aspect of these two since it'd very difficult to find good korean actors with a european heritage

about inho and inha

Back to top Go down

Post  about inho and inha Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:59 pm

^ play it down, I mean
I see that this forum doesnt let you edit your messages if you only comment as a guest haha

about inho and inha

Back to top Go down

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Empty ...

Post  JussAFan Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:36 pm

=.= _|_

Oh! And one more thing... nor am I 14... pfftt speak for urself...
and 2nd... Its called 'slang' dude... its pretty common now a days? Razz But u must'v not heard it if ur a 10 years old tho... ^-^ hehe
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  JussAFan Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:53 pm

geeuleun wrote:I only replied to your recommendation because of how I felt about it, you don't have to make me sound vindictive. I could have ended this cycle by not replying to you in the first place but I am a freako after all, so here it is more words... hehe

Jung Yong-Hwa is a talented artist, I loved him in BBF and Heartstrings... however I would not label him as remarkable but honestly occasionally charms triumphs skills and there are actor who I love just for their looks Thus, I totally get understand your conclusion.

About Ku Hye Sun, I really don't want to criticize her since she was my first Korean celeb idol. She is absolutely adorable!! but to me she can only do a particular types of roles, you can see her track record. (thumbs up for trying a drama in a different lang)

Yoon Eun Hye is definitely my favorite picks for Sul, her intensity would match Sul for sure! I agree with you on that one. Now you said age was a issue but like I said previously they can easily overcome that.

fINally about what I feel and say in this forum most certainly has no significant affect at all in real life, that is a fact I am crystal clear on(XD). I haven't tried to run anything, nor stopped anyone from doing anything. If you can criticize learn to take criticism too, I might have come off brash in my initial comment but I personally can't understand why you have to diss me in return.

As for offending me, I just don't want other people on the forum reading our posts to feel bad because of me.
Anyway glad you joined as a member! See you around justafan, you are welcome for your kawaii thanku =]

Btw really love you sfx(sound effects) it's cute! keke Razz

............... W-well u should have just said those reasons to begin with =-="
I thought u were picking a fight with me so i said those... thingies... erm... well..... thats...et? ._." Sorry if my language rlly offended u somehow tho... =-="
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:18 pm

about inho and inha wrote:I imagine they would have to play the "foreigners" aspect of these two since it'd very difficult to find good korean actors with a european heritage

Ofcourse, but if they tweek their style for the actors I am positive the korean makeup artists & stylist will be able to create a foreigner feel..
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:22 pm

JussAFan wrote:
geeuleun wrote:I   keke Razz

I thought u were picking a fight with me so i said those... thingies... erm... well..... thats...et? ._." Sorry if my language rlly offended u somehow tho... =-="

haha Twisted Evil <I might have been trying to start sth>
These forums can get boring hmm And no your language didn't offended me you were really cute with it most of the time lol.
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  JussAFan Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:42 pm

geeuleun wrote:
JussAFan wrote:
geeuleun wrote:I   keke Razz

haha Twisted Evil  <I might have been trying to start sth>
These forums can get boring hmm And no your language didn't offended me you were really cute with it most of the time lol.

=n=' .... U act like a obaasan with all the cute cute kawaii kawaii thingie
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 pm

JussAFan wrote:=n=' .... U act like a obaasan with all the cute cute kawaii kawaii thingie

HMMmm no I wouldn't say I am an obaasan but thanks for looking at me in such a mature light
Spoiler:

Rather than obaasan I see myself as Oneechan or Noona!
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 AyzsUir
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  JussAFan Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:01 pm

geeuleun wrote:
JussAFan wrote:=n=' .... U act like a obaasan with all the cute cute kawaii kawaii thingie

HMMmm no I wouldn't say I am an obaasan but thanks for looking at me in such a mature light
Spoiler:

Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 AyzsUir

ojiichan... >->
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 am

JussAFan wrote:
geeuleun wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ojiichan... >->

I am ok with gender change but it has to be oniiichan! Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 95d05087276b37e6fefca85bceaf54da
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  JussAFan Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:42 am

I am ok with gender change but it has to be oniiichan! Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 95d05087276b37e6fefca85bceaf54da

hentai ojiichan... o-o
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  geeuleun Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:51 am

JussAFan wrote:

hentai ojiichan... o-o

That! affraid ! is aaaaokay! definitely okay Wink
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Youll-call-me-onii-chan_c_568365
geeuleun
geeuleun
Expert
Expert

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  JussAFan Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:01 pm

geeuleun wrote:
JussAFan wrote:

hentai ojiichan... o-o

That! affraid ! is aaaaokay! definitely okay Wink
Cheese In The Trap Drama Casting - Page 3 Youll-call-me-onii-chan_c_568365

uwaa scary ._."
JussAFan
JussAFan
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next