Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread

+12
HappyPillz
elkin
jane348
BLoodRaven
aznpandasx3
KnightVk
KitsuneWannaBe
kayue
Musica
SadKahr
Yuki
Blique
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread

Post  FreeHugs4You Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Blique wrote:
FreeHugs4You wrote:Hi, so like the other person, I've decided to learn Chinese!

Okay so I'm really young now, which means I have aaages to learn Chinese. So then, when I'm older, I can join here and help you guys.
And this is where my question comes in:
Is the Chinese that the authors of the manga/novels in this site Mandarin or Cantonese? I was thinking that it was probably Mandarin, but hey, you never know.

And also, which mangas/novels are in Korean? Because I already know a bit of that and it would be helpful to know (say, if you scanlated/translated more Korean mangas/novels than Chinese) whether I should continue with learning Korean or not.

Then again, I probably wont decide my language education just because of this site, but the little weight to tip the scales would be helpful.

Yu Wo and the rest speak Mandarin Chinese. ^^

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor and Cheese in the Trap are the only two Korean projects.

Good luck in your studies~

Okay, thanks!
FreeHugs4You
FreeHugs4You

Back to top Go down

Post  rose demon98 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Blique wrote:
BLoodRaven wrote:So the question is why i have to wait 6 months for one chapter of this manga? Because i read other mangas too but the release time is 1 week. So i want to know why i have to wait so much for this PERFECT Manga i ever read? affraid

That's because you're being spoilt. ^^ Normally, manga artists in Japan have to work like hell to get a 20-page-or-so chapter out every week because the readers expect them to for some reason. 1/2 Prince is from Taiwan, where I assume things aren't as competitively crowded, and the manhua artist is able to focus more on quality and double the pages of other manga, in case you haven't noticed.

As an exercise, try drawing a 20 page manga of good quality in one week and see how you do. Smile

nods head in agreement Laughing trust me i've tried once and failed Sad (its not easy! silent pale )

rose demon98
rose demon98

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  titamoon Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:57 am

I have a question. What happened to Meatbun-bunand Firebirdie? I read the spoilers, and all the comments, but I didn't see anyone mention them. Even if they are only pets, I want to know what happened. Can someone please tell me? Question

titamoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:31 pm

titamoon wrote: I have a question. What happened to Meatbun-bunand Firebirdie? I read the spoilers, and all the comments, but I didn't see anyone mention them. Even if they are only pets, I want to know what happened. Can someone please tell me? Question
From what I understand, artificial bodies were made for them to come into the real world as well.

In the scene they were mentioned, Xiao Xiao Lan runs off saying she was gonna play with Meatbun-gege and Fire Phoenix-jiejie. Feng Lan warned her that Fire Phoenix gets jealous easily, and to be careful not to get burned.
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: For Healing Only
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Sun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm

The manhuajia released spoiler pages on his blog, and they're of the second translation I did - the conversation between Gui and Prince.

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/dogdog-gogogo6129/article?mid=9718&prev=9720&next=9669

If you've read the translation, you know what comes after that! ;9
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: For Healing Only
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sugarpie Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 pm