Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread

+12
HappyPillz
elkin
jane348
BLoodRaven
aznpandasx3
KnightVk
KitsuneWannaBe
kayue
Musica
SadKahr
Yuki
Blique
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty 1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread

Post  Blique Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Spoilers, yes indeed. All from me~ To get these, I first Google Translated the Chinese novel chapter so it's a bunch of English gibberish that forms vaguely recognizable ideas. Next, I take my other translator, Perapera-kun, and translate the meaning of the individual characters. I often use Babelfish, Babylon, and other translators if I can't figure out the other translations. I piece the words together to form sentences, those to form paragraphs, and try to make them grammatically correct and all. And I make them as accurate as possible. Note that I've only been taught Chinese for one year, and there may very well be errors in these translation. Enjoy at your own peril.

V8C1: Feng Lan meets up with the others in real life.
Spoiler:

V8C2: Gui recognizes Prince in a crowd of lookalikes, and Prince asks how he knew.
Spoiler:

This is the main stuff that happens in the end. It's pretty much an entire chapter long, and I'm not gonna translate that, so I'll just sum it up.
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Introduction of a son.
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Introduction of a daughter.
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Gui at Feng Lan's graduation (narrated by Wicked).
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Occurs shortly after the previous spoiler (narrated by Wicked):
Spoiler:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't really know much about the latest manhua events by the way (I only skimmed that part in the novel), so asking me might not get any answers.

Last edited by Blique on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: For Healing Only
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty Gui!? Romanticist!?

Post  Yuki Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

WOW! Can't believe Gui would actually be pregnant instead of Xiao Lan....He's SO SWEET!!

KYYAAAAAA!! *super high pitch squeal*
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Snow
Class: Magical Assassin
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty ..Funny.

Post  SadKahr Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 pm

I liked the way HP will end, although seems a little cliche. Except for Kenshin, that one was funny and cute lol. Lolidragon end was also so like her Razz... Maybe a few people will think it was boring but it was a "shoujo" manga after all wasn't?
SadKahr
SadKahr

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty Re: 1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread

Post  Musica Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 pm

how the heck did Gui
Spoiler:

but yea, i kinda knew Prince
Spoiler:
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Musica
Class: Mage (but uses a sword)
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:45 am

There's something called artificial pregnancy for men (according to the novel)....So women doesn't need to be the only one to be able to get pregnant! 3 cheers for 1/2 Prince!
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Snow
Class: Magical Assassin
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:41 pm

But then where would the baby come out of? ToT it'd be terrible to have the baby come out of... there... that'd just be male cruelty...
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Caesarean section, of course. .-. It freaks out Feng Lan, who starts panicking last minute about how she guts fish by cutting the belly, and she doesn't want Gui to die because his belly is going to be cut open...She gets dragged out of the room to wait outside because she's fretting too much. XD
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 am

Okay good Very Happy
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  kayue Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 pm

I want some of what Yu Wo smoke/drinks/ingests. Smile

While parts may seem predictable, others are just Shocked
Thanks for the preview.

kayue
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  KitsuneWannaBe Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Blique wrote:Spoilers, yes indeed. All from me~ To get these, I first Google Translated the Chinese novel chapter so it's a bunch of English gibberish that forms vaguely recognizable ideas. Next, I take my other translator, Perapera-kun, and translate the meaning of the individual characters. I often use Babelfish, Babylon, and other translators if I can't figure out the other translations. I piece the words together to form sentences, those to form paragraphs, and try to make them grammatically correct and all. And I make them as accurate as possible. Note that I've only been taught Chinese for one year, and there may very well be errors in these translation. Enjoy at your own peril.

V8C1: Feng Lan meets up with the others in real life.
Spoiler:

V8C2: Gui recognizes Prince in a crowd of lookalikes, and Prince asks how he knew.
Spoiler:

This is the main stuff that happens in the end. It's pretty much an entire chapter long, and I'm not gonna translate that, so I'll just sum it up.
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Introduction of a son.
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Introduction of a daughter.
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Gui at Feng Lan's graduation (narrated by Wicked).
Spoiler:

Sequel volume: Occurs shortly after the previous spoiler (narrated by Wicked):
Spoiler:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't really know much about the latest manhua events by the way (I only skimmed that part in the novel), so asking me might not get any answers.

<3 <3 <3

This manga/manhwa/novel/etc.... inspired me to learn Chinese! Sadly it might take ten years though. Thank you very much for the spoilers. I look forward to reading it myself, in ten years. Very Happy
KitsuneWannaBe
KitsuneWannaBe

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightVk Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Whoa its kinda weird but ill always love 1/2 Prince :3 Its just too awesome. I like how Kenshin moved in With Feng Lan and Gui instead of Arctic Fox <.<...I like him its just HA!.....
KnightVk
KnightVk

Character sheet
Name: The One With The Wind
Class: Watcher
Race: Elemental

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightVk Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:04 pm

This manga/manhwa/novel/etc.... inspired me to learn Chinese! Sadly it might take ten years though. Thank you very much for the spoilers. I look forward to reading it myself, in ten years. Very Happy
Lol Chinese is complicated especially reading and writing since you actually have to memorize the words and cannot sound out the words like in english. I've been learning Chinese for a few yrs now. And I still suck lol I can only speak while my reading and writing skills suck. Good Luck 1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Wind-goddess
KnightVk
KnightVk

Character sheet
Name: The One With The Wind
Class: Watcher
Race: Elemental

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty O____O:

Post  aznpandasx3 Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:01 pm

I don't know if I really wanted to read all of that....
It got a bit ridiculous how everyone who met each other in the game got married ._.
And male pregnancy? LMAO. WE ALL WISH DON'T WE.
aznpandasx3
aznpandasx3

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty Question

Post  BLoodRaven Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi guys i am new here! Good Job for your anime 1/2Prince Is awesome and i hope i will play someday this kind of game. but technology now is too back for this Razz

So the question is why i have to wait 6 months for one chapter of this manga? Because i read other mangas too but the release time is 1 week. So i want to know why i have to wait so much for this PERFECT Manga i ever read? affraid

Ty

BLoodRaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:01 pm

BLoodRaven wrote:So the question is why i have to wait 6 months for one chapter of this manga? Because i read other mangas too but the release time is 1 week. So i want to know why i have to wait so much for this PERFECT Manga i ever read? affraid

That's because you're being spoilt. ^^ Normally, manga artists in Japan have to work like hell to get a 20-page-or-so chapter out every week because the readers expect them to for some reason. 1/2 Prince is from Taiwan, where I assume things aren't as competitively crowded, and the manhua artist is able to focus more on quality and double the pages of other manga, in case you haven't noticed.

As an exercise, try drawing a 20 page manga of good quality in one week and see how you do. Smile
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  BLoodRaven Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Yeah but this man release manga in his language right? Why he need 6 months to write 42 pages? Other manga with 42 pages doesn't make more than a month to release their mangas! So I want to know... he don't have competition? I don't think so because is a good manga with good story so he realy have competition. Or he make it in 1 month and the translators is too slow Razz

BLoodRaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 pm

BLoodRaven wrote:Yeah but this man release manga in his language right? Why he need 6 months to write 42 pages? Other manga with 42 pages doesn't make more than a month to release their mangas! So I want to know... he don't have competition? I don't think so because is a good manga with good story so he realy have competition. Or he make it in 1 month and the translators is too slow Razz
I'm afraid you're believing your own exaggerations. Please check the release dates - 1/2 Prince chapters are always released about two months apart. As OSS has mentioned everywhere, from the main site to pages in the manhua itself, 1/2 Prince is bimonthly - released every two months. The reason is that it's in a magazine that's released every two months. He is given two months to make 42 pages. Please remember that.

Again, you are talking about Japan. Japan works their manga artists to near death because there are so many manga artists in Japan, and there are so many wanting to get published that they'll all work that hard.

Taiwan does not have as many manhua artists as Japan does. Thus, the manhua magazines do not have as much competition and don't have to make their manhua artists release everything weekly. Furthermore, the manhua artist of 1/2 Prince has a teaching job (or did last time I checked), plus he has to go to conventions to promote the manhua, plus he has a life. So I again present an exercise: draw 42 pages of good quality manga in two months starting now and see how that goes for you.

The manhua artist is good, but that has absolutely nothing to do with competition, so I can't see what point you're making. Also, I recommend not telling the cleaners that they're slow to their faces, though you just did.

To summarize, you are spoilt. 20 pages of manga don't magically appear effortlessly, so don't judge manga by saying they're slow if they can't dish out 20 pages a week. 40 pages every two months is hard as well. What you're reading is the result of several people's hard work and insomnia. Reading manga online is a privilege you're not even supposed to have legally, so please don't act like you have the right to complain that it's slow.
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty Days...

Post  BLoodRaven Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:30 pm

How much days more for the next 1/2 prince manga?

BLoodRaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Two months after the last release. Count.
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  jane348 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Omg, I can´t believe the ending (well it was kind of expected but still, I expected it different so it was pretty much a surprise bounce) . I sure hope for the next chapter to come out soon I´m dying to read it. cheers

jane348

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  elkin Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 am

Anyone have any idea who's on the cover page of the 4th volume of the novel (new version)? Link to the cover for those who are curious:

Spoiler:

elkin
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  HappyPillz Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:33 am

Blique wrote:
BLoodRaven wrote:So the question is why i have to wait 6 months for one chapter of this manga? Because i read other mangas too but the release time is 1 week. So i want to know why i have to wait so much for this PERFECT Manga i ever read? affraid

That's because you're being spoilt. ^^ Normally, manga artists in Japan have to work like hell to get a 20-page-or-so chapter out every week because the readers expect them to for some reason. 1/2 Prince is from Taiwan, where I assume things aren't as competitively crowded, and the manhua artist is able to focus more on quality and double the pages of other manga, in case you haven't noticed.

As an exercise, try drawing a 20 page manga of good quality in one week and see how you do. Smile
I wonder how many Japanese artists kill them selves each year >_>

HappyPillz
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:29 pm

elkin wrote:Anyone have any idea who's on the cover page of the 4th volume of the novel (new version)? Link to the cover for those who are curious:

Spoiler:
Sorry for the late reply. That'd be Sunshine~ Sunshine in color:

Original novel:
Spoiler:
Manhua:
Spoiler:
His hair is a light purple, so the new version with white hair isn't too far of a change. Sunshine is an Arab, and you can see Arabian architecture in the background.
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

1/2 Prince Spoiler Thread Empty What type?

Post  FreeHugs4You Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:35 am

Hi, so like the other person, I've decided to learn Chinese!

Okay so I'm really young now, which means I have aaages to learn Chinese. So then, when I'm older, I can join here and help you guys.
And this is where my question comes in:
Is the Chinese that the authors of the manga/novels in this site Mandarin or Cantonese? I was thinking that it was probably Mandarin, but hey, you never know.

And also, which mangas/novels are in Korean? Because I already know a bit of that and it would be helpful to know (say, if you scanlated/translated more Korean mangas/novels than Chinese) whether I should continue with learning Korean or not.

Then again, I probably wont decide my language education just because of this site, but the little weight to tip the scales would be helpful.

FreeHugs4You
FreeHugs4You

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:29 pm

FreeHugs4You wrote:Hi, so like the other person, I've decided to learn Chinese!

Okay so I'm really young now, which means I have aaages to learn Chinese. So then, when I'm older, I can join here and help you guys.
And this is where my question comes in:
Is the Chinese that the authors of the manga/novels in this site Mandarin or Cantonese? I was thinking that it was probably Mandarin, but hey, you never know.

And also, which mangas/novels are in Korean? Because I already know a bit of that and it would be helpful to know (say, if you scanlated/translated more Korean mangas/novels than Chinese) whether I should continue with learning Korean or not.

Then again, I probably wont decide my language education just because of this site, but the little weight to tip the scales would be helpful.

Yu Wo and the rest speak Mandarin Chinese. ^^

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor and Cheese in the Trap are the only two Korean projects.

Good luck in your studies~
Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content