Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse Hunter Discussion

+9
Lynzanette
Grisia
Iris Irene
Blique
starcatcherls
kes137
Yuki
Aoi
noobzilla
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty Eclipse Hunter Discussion

Post  noobzilla Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:04 am

Discuss away.
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty Re: Eclipse Hunter Discussion

Post  Aoi Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:41 am

: (( I'm sad there are no posts TT
For some reason I feel a little insulted... personally
Have I begun to develop feelings for this novel?? o.o

well, anyway, i think it's original, funny, and well... you get attached to the characters after a while : ) for me anyways
Aoi
Aoi
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Marine
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty Eclipse Hunter

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:57 am

I absolutely adore this, from the moment I started reading!! Very Happy

It's funny, the characters are all interesting especially Dar and his older brother. That Elian guy surprised me though... he seemed so bouncy and happy-go-lucky (almost like Lavi from D. Gray-man) so I was stunned that he had such a dark side. It somewhat cool though, gives him an extra "edge"

Eli is also a tad mysterious with his mind-reading ability although I find slightly disturbing (I'd hate it if my thoughts could be read)
I had to laugh when he said that Dar is too innocent for his age and has the thought process of a child (well it can't be helped as he did only see the sky and a whole stack of other stuff for the first time in his life when he was 15, anyone in that position would be super-innocent)

Along those lines I'm glad Devon shot that corrupt excuse for his father (a bit on the dark side I know but heck he had it coming!!) Seriously what person in their right mind could do that do their own child other than a malicious scoundrel!!

I wonder if anyone will find out that Dar is Dark Sun? I'm a tad curious to what the reactions will be, especially Ezart since he has assumed the role of Dar's protector and thinks Dar's a weak nerd...

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Aoi don't worry, it takes time for novels to become well known. Moonlight sculpture has been around for 3 years in english (i.e) the whole of volume 1. It'll take some time for people to discover EH~
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty yo!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 pm

aaw men!! now i am so addicted to this novel, i cant help but check 2 times everyday Very Happy . but why is it some what delayed Question anyway!~ thanks for translating this novel! i really like it~! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Cuz its summer, we're taking a breather.
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoi Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:14 am

klee wrote:I absolutely adore this, from the moment I started reading!! Very Happy

It's funny, the characters are all interesting especially Dar and his older brother. That Elian guy surprised me though... he seemed so bouncy and happy-go-lucky (almost like Lavi from D. Gray-man) so I was stunned that he had such a dark side. It somewhat cool though, gives him an extra "edge"

Eli is also a tad mysterious with his mind-reading ability although I find slightly disturbing (I'd hate it if my thoughts could be read)
I had to laugh when he said that Dar is too innocent for his age and has the thought process of a child (well it can't be helped as he did only see the sky and a whole stack of other stuff for the first time in his life when he was 15, anyone in that position would be super-innocent)

Along those lines I'm glad Devon shot that corrupt excuse for his father (a bit on the dark side I know but heck he had it coming!!) Seriously what person in their right mind could do that do their own child other than a malicious scoundrel!!

I wonder if anyone will find out that Dar is Dark Sun? I'm a tad curious to what the reactions will be, especially Ezart since he has assumed the role of Dar's protector and thinks Dar's a weak nerd...

Yay!~ more lovers of the novel~ : )
I agree with all of the above ><
Aoi
Aoi
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoi Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:14 am

noobzilla wrote:Cuz its summer, we're taking a breather.

hehe.
Aoi
Aoi
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoi Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 am

minyblue wrote:aaw men!! now i am so addicted to this novel, i cant help but check 2 times everyday Very Happy . but why is it some what delayed Question anyway!~ thanks for translating this novel! i really like it~! Very Happy

THUMBS UP TO POST

SORRY FOR TRIPLE POSTING
Aoi
Aoi
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:50 am

Aoi, learn to edit post and add stuff in!
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:08 am

noobzilla wrote:Cuz its summer, we're taking a breather.

oh! Very Happy then i hope you guys enjoy your summers~!

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty Eclipse Hunter, LOVE!

Post  Yuki Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 am

OMG YU WO IS A GENIUS!

How could anyone create such INTERESTING novels!? And within such a short time, too!

I LOVE DARK SUN! He's AWESOME! Especially his death scythe! I love you

Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Snow
Class: Magical Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  kes137 Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 pm

I absolutely love this story! Its soo amazing! I check everyday for new chapters and have been trying to clear out my schedual to apply as a proofreader or something. No luck so far with that, but I'm trying! <3 <3 <3
kes137
kes137
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty Eclipse Hunter Discussion

Post  starcatcherls Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:23 pm

minyblue wrote:aaw men!! now i am so addicted to this novel, i cant help but check 2 times everyday Very Happy . but why is it some what delayed Question anyway!~ thanks for translating this novel! i really like it~! Very Happy

Lol, same here. I check OSS at least twice a day for Moonlight Sculptor and especially Eclipse Hunter! It's become part of my daily routine. I love both series so much! Btw are there any other translated works of Yu Wo besides 1/2 Prince, The Legend of Sun Knight, and Eclipse Hunter (since I'm up to date on those series on OSS and Prince Revolution)? Also thanks for all the hard work translating the series to far! You guys are so awesome! :3
starcatcherls
starcatcherls

Character sheet
Name: Night
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Blique Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Nope, 1/2 Prince and Legend of Sun Knight got attention since they got manhua adaptations, and I think Eclipse Hunter was picked up partially after my nagging upon finding Yu Wo's other series...

If you know any good groups that translate Chinese novels, maybe you can ask them to pick up one of Yu Wo's works. Here are titles she has written:

戀愛RPG (Love RPG)
不殺 (Do Not Kill)
GOD
公華 (Gong Hua)
神魔交易所
女武

The last two I don't know the English for. There's a nine-chapter crossover with 1/2 Prince and Do Not Kill, by the way. The faster Do Not Kill gets translated, the faster we can see it. ;P

Blique
Blique
Expert
Expert

Character sheet
Name: For Healing Only
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  starcatcherls Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 am

Aww too bad Yu Wo's other works aren't translated, and thanks for pestering about Eclipse Hunter! I really like it! XD Unfortunately I don't know any chinese translating groups. A while ago, I tried to get my mom to translate GOD for me (because she speaks chinese). She took one look at it and thought it wasn't worth her time lol... Sad Well, I guess I'll just be patient for now and wait for the chapters of Eclipse Hunter first. Wink Thanks for responding so fast btw. :3
starcatcherls
starcatcherls

Character sheet
Name: Night
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Iris Irene Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 am

I'm sure I will be addicted once I read it.... so I decide to wait for more chapters to be translated.... Smile

thanks a lot for the translation... I hope more of Yu Wo sensei's work can be translated soon cheers
Iris Irene
Iris Irene

Back to top Go down

Post  Grisia Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 am

I love this novel so much, along with Yu Wo's other works, particularly 1/2 Prince and LSK.
Out of all of EH, I thoroughly enjoy the parts where Dar enters the simulator as well as his actions when he's at school.
The characters are very interesting and I laughed so hard when Avery was eating the noodles.
I enjoy reading Odd Squad's projects and appreciate everything that you guys are doing.
Grisia
Grisia
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Grisia Crues
Class: Sun Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Grisia wrote:I love this novel so much, along with Yu Wo's other works, particularly 1/2 Prince and LSK.
Out of all of EH, I thoroughly enjoy the parts where Dar enters the simulator as well as his actions when he's at school.
The characters are very interesting and I laughed so hard when Avery was eating the noodles.
I enjoy reading Odd Squad's projects and appreciate everything that you guys are doing.

Ah so very true... Yu Wo's works truly are amazing and I'm hopelessly addicted to them

Round of applause to Odd Squad for all their hard work!! There are no words available to adequately convey my appreciation

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty RE: Eclipse Hunter discussion

Post  Lynzanette Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 am

This is by far the most addicting story I have ever read... Well all Yu Wo's work are like that! Very Happy I really adore Darren and Ezart they are just so funny! Hahaha I even submitted a book report about it for my homework assignment! Eclipse hunter is just so awesome!!! Razz

Thanx a lot for the translation >-< I can't wait to read more Razz
Lynzanette
Lynzanette

Character sheet
Name: Leolyn
Class: Marksman
Race: HuMaN RaCe

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 am

Yu Wo is really Cute and Awesome , she published 1/2 Prince when she was 18 while she was coping with her studies. I read up on her biography at wikia. Very Happy
Knight
Knight
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Knight
Class: Holy Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  kayue Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Need.More.Devon. Very Happy

I just love that brother-obsessed psycho. I hope he has a bigger part in future chapters.

kayue
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  kes137 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

I agree with Kayue! Devon is such an interesting character Very Happy I'm completely in love with the whole story Smile
kes137
kes137
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Discussion Empty Devon <3

Post  asmodea Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Pffft I know right? I just love Devon <3 <3

I think that Theodore is probably the funniest character of them all though. Razz

asmodea

Back to top Go down

Post  noobarta Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

lol at the vol 2 extra, Devon misunderstood the situation completely and ends up buying an entire company just so he can update the game for his brother XD classic~~!

noobarta
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next