Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Sculptor - Spoiler Thread

+6
noobzilla
Vielfras
Goodknight
asunigmas
SolarAdept
noobarta
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moonlight Sculptor - Spoiler Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonlight Sculptor - Spoiler Thread

Post  Namorax Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Vielfras wrote:I just checked and it seems that players start out with 7 stats and not 5. We forgot about the Leadership and the Luck stat. Also the novel stats and I quote:
"The maximum number of stat slots is fifteen." vol 1, chapter 5, page 103.
So in my opinion the 7 you start out with are included in this 15 slots.

15 fighting stats:

Original from the novel:
Fighting Spirit- SPR
Sustenance- STA- Makes the player use up less stamina than normal. You are prohibited from distributing points to this stats. It grows by constant battles.
Endurance- The amount of damage you take is reduced.

Other battle oriented stats:
Accuracy
Evasion
Greater Evasion- For evading magic attacks
Critical Strike
Constitution
Perception
Tactics
Block
Blood-thirst
Parry

There are many more, but I don't have the time to think of them right now. I'm sure there are many more stats that were added in the 31 volumes that are out and many others that people can think of.
It would be weird to limit players with stats when there is no limit on level! Sure a level 400 may still use the same stats that he used when he was level 100. But what happens when he reaches level 1000? Still the same stats?

I dont really understand your point. Or what your question is. Maybe I did overlook or didn't consider Luck and Leadership as stats like Strenght or Intelligence. But that just means players receive 7 instead of 5 freebie stats. Because I believe your quoted sentence is directly connected to the one before that: "A User cannot create stats infinitely." Together it means that you can only create 15 new stats. At least it does to me.

Otherwise it would be like saying: "In this house in enough space for 100 people to live in, but we need servants and stuff (you cant trow them out) so theres only enough space left for 5 more people. So come and buy our house for 100 people!"
Confusing as hell and you feel like someone just bullshitted you.

Me dissecting your suggested stats:

I dont know what exactly your point is, but I honestly dont believe its possible for 1 single class to fill all 15 slots. Or even fill half of that. Doesnt matter if you're Level 1000 or 1.000.000.
Besides, we just dont have enough information, with only 1,5 "professionally translated" volumes.

Namorax
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Namorax Carendal
Class: Rune-Smith
Race: Half-Elf

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2