Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for next translation; Moonlight Sculptor

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion for next translation; Moonlight Sculptor Empty Suggestion for next translation; Moonlight Sculptor

Post  ninthlite Thu May 26, 2011 4:55 pm

You can read volume 1 online or on microsoft word ( i can email as attachment)
around 3 years ago a translation company translated (Lite Novel US) the company went bankrupt
Published by ROKMEDIA, no one knows much about the license but some people on forums say it was a temporary license and is already expired.
It is a Virtual reality gaming novel, that currently has around 30 novels out in the series.
I honestly believe it to be better than 1/2 prince and SAO combined

ninthlite
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Poison
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for next translation; Moonlight Sculptor Empty Re: Suggestion for next translation; Moonlight Sculptor

Post  asunigmas Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 am

Dude Thanks so much for telling oddsquad to translate this novel. Very Happy theres alot of people out there that wanted to read this novel but didnt know korean.
asunigmas
asunigmas
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: The Tsar
Class: Ruler
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for next translation; Moonlight Sculptor Empty Re: Suggestion for next translation; Moonlight Sculptor

Post  ninthlite Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:30 pm

asunigmas wrote:Dude Thanks so much for telling oddsquad to translate this novel. Very Happy theres alot of people out there that wanted to read this novel but didnt know korean.
No problem :-D, just got proactive.

ninthlite
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 am

Uh... well actually I was being bugged by Blique to pick up LMS even before you posted this....

In fact i saw this thread only last week (my apologies). But yeah~ LMS own~
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ninthlite Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:22 pm

noobzilla wrote:Uh... well actually I was being bugged by Blique to pick up LMS even before you posted this....

In fact i saw this thread only last week (my apologies). But yeah~ LMS own~
way to destroy my ego pale

ninthlite
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  dogber7 Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Actually, they have translated up to vol 20 (go to baka tsuki or royal rode) but i would really apreciate if u guys help in the translations, since the book is really good(better than 1/2 prince, and i really like 1/2 prince)

dogber7

Back to top Go down

Post  ninthlite Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 pm

@dogber
lol what a way to necro a thread, this was posted almost three years ago Razz

ninthlite
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down