Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i still can't read citT season 2 :(

2 posters

Go down

i still can't read citT season 2 :( Empty i still can't read citT season 2 :(

Post  sann Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:32 am

hi, i still can't view a full episode from citt. i already bookmard overtooning. but i still not appear. is the link doesn't work anymore?
please tell me how can i read it because i already click overtooning in naver, and the star icon already appear, but it still only 15 episode. thank you so much Smile

sann

Back to top Go down

i still can't read citT season 2 :( Empty Re: i still can't read citT season 2 :(

Post  Doonge Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70bQa1GnNg4

Please make care that the bookmark you made was the from the proper image (white start in green bubble, NOT the yellow start with OSS Naver Translator" written on it).

If you see the star icon when you apply the bookmark, you can click on it and tell me what happen, so it will help me see what's the problem.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

i still can't read citT season 2 :( Empty I think something's wrong with the translator

Post  blank_97 Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:34 am

The tips given worked perfectly and I was able to read 2 chapters from season 2 (53 &54)
I reached chapter 55 and no matter how many times I've tried doing the same thing as I did with the last two chapters the conversations remained written in hangul.
Thank you so much for taking your time in reading this. Hope you could help me Smile

blank_97

Back to top Go down

i still can't read citT season 2 :( Empty Re: i still can't read citT season 2 :(

Post  Doonge Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:03 am

We had a surge appaerently 27th april ^^

Can you try again and tell me if it still doesn't work?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

i still can't read citT season 2 :( Empty The translation still doesn't work!!!!!

Post  k.fayed_cs Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 am

When I click Overtooning the right page opens but still in korean. I even tried clicking Naver Translate after Overtooning but the result is the same. the translation doesn't appear. pale
k.fayed_cs
k.fayed_cs

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:53 am

If you see the overtooning logo appearing on the website (and the webtoon title changing and stuff like that), click on the overtooning logo and click on the "logs" button that appears on the popping menu.

Then, copy paste here the results.

Thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  k.fayed_cs Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:59 am

It is working

Last edited by k.fayed_cs on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
k.fayed_cs
k.fayed_cs

Back to top Go down

i still can't read citT season 2 :( Empty It worked!

Post  k.fayed_cs Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:14 am

The translation is working again!! Looks like there was a problem with the sittings. Thanks a lot Doonge for replying; now i know how to fix it. cheers
k.fayed_cs
k.fayed_cs

Back to top Go down

i still can't read citT season 2 :( Empty i cant find the result to copy and paste

Post  thira Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:54 am

hye..
i have problem to find the result to copy and paste from the log. do i need to copy all the result at log or just the first line?

is it this one /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail?

thira

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Please copy paste everything (it should be very easy to do so).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down