Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to read CITT S3Chp61

Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty how to read CITT S3Chp61

Post  CITT maniiac Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:32 pm

hye, anyone can help me how to read CITT S3 chapter 61 and so on even without eng translation?? i can't read after chapter 60 Crying or Very sad

CITT maniiac

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty Re: how to read CITT S3Chp61

Post  gotchufam Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:22 am

pastebin. c0m/ ZM5VeUVt

i put the rest of the links up on there^

gotchufam

Back to top Go down

Post  CITT maniiac Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:27 am

pastebin. c0m/ ZM5VeUVt

gotchufam- can u teach me how can i read those webtoon that u gv link for..i can access it even when i click the link tho Sad

CITT maniiac

Back to top Go down

Post  akiaki Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:38 pm

I clicked the link but it just redirects to the very first chapter in English Neutral please halp?

akiaki

Back to top Go down

Post  xxxhu Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:19 pm

I think if you do the overtooning on those links even if no translation shows up it should still lead to the right chapter.

xxxhu

Back to top Go down

Post  CITT maniiac Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:48 pm

NO those link doesn't work.. it is just redirect to the season 1 prologue..i did tried overtooning but still it doesn't work tho Crying or Very sad

CITT maniiac

Back to top Go down

Post  gotchufam Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:35 pm

u guys have to use the bookmark method, works for me both on my comp and android

gotchufam

Back to top Go down

Post  cocopan Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:23 am

Has it not been translated to english? I opened the link, then clicked my overturning bookmark, and it doesn't show any changes

cocopan

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty To read S3C61 (w/o translation, using PC)

Post  User Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:42 am

Hi,
firstly check to ensure you can read S3C60 in english, using the Overtooning bookmark.  Then go to the address bar and override the last 3 digits, changing it from 184 to 185, press Enter, press F5(refresh), press the Overtooning bookmark.

User

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty CitT season3 chapter61

Post  trr Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:31 pm

hello, where can i get season 3 chapter 61 with translation? i've wait for looong time for the translation Sad

trr

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty Translation

Post  Seol Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Yes! Please! I can see the chapter 61 but it isn't translated yet, I'm really tempted to just see the picture but I want to know what they're saying. If possible can someone tell me when they are going to translate the rest of S3?

Seol

Back to top Go down

Post  gotchufam Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:28 am

tbh looks like they taking a break or they stopped translating, watching the Drama will help u keep up

gotchufam

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty C3C61

Post  Linda Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:16 am

So it's really haven't been translated yet. I think just my overtooning doesn't work. I can't wait till the drama ep 11 will coming. It help me to survive *lol

Linda

Back to top Go down

Post  Iiimahstar Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:18 am

Please translate Season 3 to 4! I really wanted to finish reading this webtoon before the drama finishes! 제발요~~

Iiimahstar

Back to top Go down

Post  sad Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:55 pm

aw it doesn't work for me either with the bookmark to read ch. 61 and onward, just leads me to the prologue. :c thought i finally had found a way....

sad

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty how to read beyond s3ch61

Post  cheesefans Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:09 am

Hi. I am one of the loyal followers of Odd Scan Squad since last year but I can help you dealing with the issues you have. As of today, Odd Scan Squad has translated up to Season 3 Chapter 60. However, if you wish to read chapter 61 and above, follow the instructions above i.e. changing the last digits of the link in the URL. You need to click on the 'Overtooning' bookmark after the page redirects you to the Prologue. The Korean text bubbles won't transform to English though if you do this because Odd Scan Squad hasn't translated the chapters yet (because the translation we get when we see isn't automatic like Google Translate as they have to do some tweaking to the codes / image plus they have other real life commitments - scanlating a chapter IS really time-consuming). But hey, we get to see the untranslated chapters and that is good enough. There used to be other parties who provide summaries for the untranslated chapters but unfortunately their pages got taken down (or maybe they stop posting summaries altogether). *I'm calling for people who can translate chapter 105 - 108), anyone?* Currently, the comic is not finished yet. As of today, the latest chapter is Season 4 Chapter 23 (and I have to disappoint you again by telling you that these chapters are untranslated). There's a source saying that the mangaka will finish the comic until chapter 50+, hence, it's highly unlikely that you get to finish reading the comic before the drama ends. The drama is expected to end this month and I have a feeling that the ending of the drama will be different from that of the webtoon. I hope I have helped all of you clarify the issues. Btw, Odd Scan Squad, I hope you don't quit translating the chapters. Please let me know if you need any help in translating the remaining chapters. We all unite because we all love Cheese In The Trap

cheesefans

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty Need Translations

Post  shajneen1127 Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:09 pm

I got to episode 61 of season 3, by changing the website number, refreshing, and overtooning but I don't know Korean well enough to be able to read and understand the whole chapter Sad Crying or Very sad

shajneen1127

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty trick to it

Post  eureka Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 pm

You have to click the bookmark twice for the overtoon to work. If you click the bookmark once it redirects you to the very first chapter. By clicking the bookmark again it changes it back to whatever current chapter you are on.

eureka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kkul Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Heyy try typing this (below) to the adress bar. Obviously you have to type . or delete some space from the link, since posting links are not allowed

http: // comic naver com/ webtoon/ detail nhn? titleId =186811&no= 1#otoon=185

This is the link for Season 3 page 60. To go to page 61, just change the last digit to 6. So, it'll go like

http: // comic naver com/ webtoon/ detail nhn? titleId =186811&no= 1#otoon=186

and so on for the next pages.

It will first take you to the prologue page, but just casually click the bookmark for the translation like usual. It should take you to the desired page although there will be no translation.

Kkul

Back to top Go down

Post  Kkul Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:00 pm

BTW I notice that this will only work until the last chapter of season 3. Starting of season 4 it won't work anymore.

Kkul

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty Code not working (CITT)

Post  Yjaees Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:30 am

I'm using apple and safari for the web browser. I've followed all the instructions if we were to read on mobile.

I've edited the bookmark and paste it. Went to the chapter that I'm planning to read. I clicked the bookmark from the URL (nothing happened) I also tried to click it on the bookmark page itself (still doesn't work) Same goes when I changed the naver web to desktop ver.

I even tested the 'I clicked the bookmarklet' and it strangely works

I do notice that when I used the same browser on apple laptop, the results are the same. Tho I haven't had the chance to test the bookmarklet. So is it because of the website or I'm missing out some steps ? Thanks in advance ^^

Yjaees

Back to top Go down

how to read CITT S3Chp61 Empty There is no s2 chap 61

Post  ellafearless Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:13 am

there's s3 ep 0

ellafearless

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down