Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese in the Trap- Buying Online?

Go down

Cheese in the Trap- Buying Online? Empty Cheese in the Trap- Buying Online?

Post  StarstrukkAmaya Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:24 pm

I first off want to give a HUGE thanks to the translators, editors, designers and programmers of the Naver translate overlay, and all the people involved with allowing English-natives to read and enjoy Cheese in the Trap. This is one of the first manhwa I've gotten to read and it's BY FAR my favorite.

The entire character complexity of this manhwa, the concept of hos every interaction is perceived different based on people's own personalities, their feelings at the time and their own fears or desires or motives.. it's beautiful and interesting in a way I've never considered. The art itself is also amazing. I've got so much to say about how awesome this is, but I should get to my point haha

I'd really love to show my support to the artist herself. I'd like to purchase the books, if possible. But I'm only interested in the English version. Is this okay? Does anyone know anything about an english version available to purchase-- or if I download it online, is there a way I can show my support to the artist by donating to her online? I tried googling it but there's so many results just showing the manhwa itself (probably ripped from Oddsquad's site itself) that it's hard to find anything about buying an english copy of the book. The amazon site is confusing as well. THe whole Kindle existence is just..confusing to me omg. I hoped with the TV series and the site going through the long hiatus because of that (and I think it was licensed??)  maybe the artist was able to get her work translated for American buyers? Or is she at least considering it? Mangas are easier to find information for, but since this is a manhwa I wasn't so sure...

If anyone has info on buying the series in english (books), donating to the artist herself to show support, or, hell, showing support to Oddsquad's translators and editors for their hard work, please let me know.
I'm not sure how quickly I can get back to this thread, so if anyone would prefer to email me, that's fine as well!

Like a Star @ heaven xnamelessxmemory(a)gmail

StarstrukkAmaya

Back to top Go down

Cheese in the Trap- Buying Online? Empty Re: Cheese in the Trap- Buying Online?

Post  Doonge Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:08 am

I'm not sure there currently exists an english paperbook version of Cheese. In physical form, you can buy the Korean books, or some merchandise (posters, phone decoration, keystring, etc...).

On top of the korean paper version, the korean online version can be bought aswell, but only by Korean citizen (you need a Korean ID and a Korean credit card). So probably no go there.

I have no idea how you could donate to Soonkki. Perhaps I will ask our translator to contact Soonkki and see if that's even possible, but I'm not too sure.

Do not donate to Oddsquad out of gratitude. We are happy you enjoy our work, we do not work for money. We take some donation for buying raws only (and we do not rely on them, we have some advertisement money going on, AND we do not plan to buy paper manga any time soon as we have all we need currently).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Cheese in the Trap- Buying Online? Empty CITT S4

Post  Katchan Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:11 am

Excuse me but do you guys know what happened to CITT Season 4?
I often read the korean version on naver weekly but it stopped updating 3 weeks ago Sad
Soonkki isn't going to drop this series right? Sad(

Katchan

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:06 am

She took a three weeks pause ^^ Cheese S4 should be back soon.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down