Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark naver translate not working for chapter 244 of Kubera

2 posters

Go down

Bookmark naver translate not working for chapter 244 of Kubera Empty Bookmark naver translate not working for chapter 244 of Kubera

Post  Wisp Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:17 pm

For some reason the bookmark method to read chapter 244 (S2 ch 136) isn't working for the last 3-4 panels. However for the next few chapters it works fine. Until recently I assumed that the team was taking a break because it hasn't worked on this chapter for the last few weeks (I just check it every sunday or so since I don't know where releases are announced). Is it just that the last few panels aren't done for some reason?

Wisp

Back to top Go down

Bookmark naver translate not working for chapter 244 of Kubera Empty Re: Bookmark naver translate not working for chapter 244 of Kubera

Post  Wisp Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:09 pm

I just tested it in another browser and it works fine. For whatever reason those 3-4 panels will not translate in Chrome. Probably has something to do with the fact that I never update that browser...

Wisp

Back to top Go down

Bookmark naver translate not working for chapter 244 of Kubera Empty Re: Bookmark naver translate not working for chapter 244 of Kubera

Post  Tierra Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Hi!

That chapter's overlays are all there. I have no idea why so many people have problems with the last few pages of 2-136...
It also loads on chrome for me (although its a bit slower).

Btw, we don't translate chapters half-way.^^

Tierra

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

http://kubera-tn.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down