Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - What do you play?

+15
Yuki
Kardia
Deddinty
noobzilla
saintvalentine
Araceil
HappyPillz
Oishii
kirakira01
entezflare
rebwaters
kes137
DeimonPrince
Kiriyuu69
Jnee
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Games - What do you play? - Page 2 Empty Re: Games - What do you play?

Post  Jnee Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Yea... I think MMOs would have to be more focused on RPing to get that kind of experience out of it, with character development and all... Where all that is concerned, anyway...

LOl I posted on facebook that a guy admitted I played more games than him and my other gamer buddies were like
"Congratulations!"
"You have unlocked achievement, 'Played more games than guy friend'"
"Title of achievement: "Hardcore""
~Haha that made me giggle.

So I went to gamespot and ran down their list of games... I've played about 80~ plus games in my entire 19 years of life! O_O *Gasp* Kinda made me go, "Wow. wonder where my whole life went."
Jnee
Jnee
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Wicked (邪靈)
Class:
Race:

https://profile.facebook.com/jnchew

Back to top Go down

Post  saintvalentine Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 pm

mhmm, let's see~ i play some mmo's (not very addicted to it but stick for a long time ) like Audition, Cabal, Jade Dynasty and (trial on Forsaken world now xD) it quiet fun to kill time with game when i don't have anything to read~ Razz
saintvalentine
saintvalentine
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Pink
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jnee Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 pm

OMG i tried cabal!!! For like an hour. then quit. XD
Jnee
Jnee
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Araceil Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 am

Jnee wrote:Yea... I think MMOs would have to be more focused on RPing to get that kind of experience out of it, with character development and all... Where all that is concerned, anyway...

LOl I posted on facebook that a guy admitted I played more games than him and my other gamer buddies were like
"Congratulations!"
"You have unlocked achievement, 'Played more games than guy friend'"
"Title of achievement: "Hardcore""
~Haha that made me giggle.

So I went to gamespot and ran down their list of games... I've played about 80~ plus games in my entire 19 years of life! O_O *Gasp* Kinda made me go, "Wow. wonder where my whole life went."

That's too funny!! Wish I had gamer friends like that, but most of my friends are more otaku than gamers ^^
Five years ago I made a list of how many animes and mangas I had read so far... the list was over a 100 and it got me wondering... where the hell did I get so much time?? If I made a list now... better not think about it, it is a miracle I'm about to graduate at all O.o

Araceil
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Araceil
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  saintvalentine Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Jnee wrote:OMG i tried cabal!!! For like an hour. then quit. XD

lol, that is a hard game, take a long time to play lol (especially for beginner, i only played it for like 1yr, and mostly playing now is helping my bro with some easy stuff)

@Araciel: ah i think ur in the same situation as me coz none of my friend are gamer nor otaku ( which is really sad that i couldnt share anything i love with themT_T) they almost have no interest in music(the japanese, korean or chinese ) other than english T_T( yet, another thing to complain about it) ....... a gamer friend is also nice like when you want to talk about lvl and stuff ... (that could only be a wish Crying or Very sad )
saintvalentine
saintvalentine
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Pink
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jnee Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Yeaaa well I wish I had more otaku friends so i can try cosplaying and stuff like that. Hahahahaha~ But the good thing is I have a few gamer buddies. So we share/trade games and stuff. Especially since one of them work at a games shop so I drop by everytime I'm at the mall. And he'll like recommend buttloads of games for me to play. Mostly RPGs cos I'm a RPG nut Smile hehe~

I've only been to two anime conventions... and like 4 gaming conventions... (3 for maplestory LOL and 1 for DoTA, which I only played twice)

The DoTA convention was a sausage fest. and the MapleStory convention was a lolishota-fest.
Jnee
Jnee
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 pm

I mainly play action RPGs - Divinity 2, Dragon Age, neverwinter knights, baldur's gate, dungeon siege, etc etc.... i used to play word of warcraft - i stopped though... because it was eating away at my life >< damn it i wasted 3 years!
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Araceil Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:18 pm

saintvalentine wrote:
Jnee wrote:OMG i tried cabal!!! For like an hour. then quit. XD

lol, that is a hard game, take a long time to play lol (especially for beginner, i only played it for like 1yr, and mostly playing now is helping my bro with some easy stuff)

@Araciel: ah i think ur in the same situation as me coz none of my friend are gamer nor otaku ( which is really sad that i couldnt share anything i love with themT_T) they almost have no interest in music(the japanese, korean or chinese ) other than english T_T( yet, another thing to complain about it) ....... a gamer friend is also nice like when you want to talk about lvl and stuff ... (that could only be a wish Crying or Very sad )

Yup, know how you feel... the only gamer I know is my brother, but I rarely see him anymore, and he stopped playing because of work...
The good thing is that I managed to convince a fairly good number of my friends to watch some of the animes I see, and read some of the mangas, so at least I have that ^^

Araceil
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Araceil
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Deddinty Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm sure OSS will tell you I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed (all 3 of the main games).

I've been tempted to try Dragon Age Origins...is it worth it?
Deddinty
Deddinty

Character sheet
Name: Death Knight
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jnee Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm

Yes! Definitely play Dragon Age Origins Very Happy Then wait eagerly for Dragon Age 2 coming out March 2011! Very Happy
I played Dragon Age 3 times lol!
Jnee
Jnee
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kardia Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:51 am

hnnn i've already played wow, perfect world, runes of magic, dungeon and dragons online, shaya, grand fantasia, allods, lord of the rings online...Atlantica..but it didn't work here T.T
And others.....
Kardia
Kardia

Character sheet
Name: Kardia
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jnee Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm spazzing out over Dragon Age 2 now.. Seriously. it's sooo awesome.
dragon age redemption trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0F2LKlCXF0
gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRQzl5u5oeQ
Jnee
Jnee
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  kes137 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:25 pm

I really want to play the Dragon Age games. I just haven't had the opportunity to buy them yet Sad

But I want to know if you guys like this- Dragon Age Origins music video with (one of my favorite bands) 30 Seconds To Mars "This Is War" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D5wTYmcBX4
kes137
kes137
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jnee Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

yess i saw that one~ XD
Haha I love the music by Aubrey Ashburn too. She's the one who sang in the opening and leliana's song as well as the closing theme (I am the one)

Very sweet. But tvtropes labeled it as a 'one woman wail' Lol~
Jnee
Jnee
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oishii Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

kes137 wrote:I really want to play the Dragon Age games. I just haven't had the opportunity to buy them yet Sad

But I want to know if you guys like this- Dragon Age Origins music video with (one of my favorite bands) 30 Seconds To Mars "This Is War" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D5wTYmcBX4
You have awesome taste in music. Tomorrow I'm buying a VIP ticket to one of their concerts tomorrow so I'll get to meet the band and be front stage. I'm very excited.
The video itself, the animation is awesome. Don't know how the game system is, so I'd have to look at that. If this is only xbox then I can't play it >.<
Oishii
Oishii
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  kes137 Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Oishii wrote:You have awesome taste in music. Tomorrow I'm buying a VIP ticket to one of their concerts tomorrow so I'll get to meet the band and be front stage. I'm very excited.
The video itself, the animation is awesome. Don't know how the game system is, so I'd have to look at that. If this is only xbox then I can't play it >.<
Seriously?!? You have no idea how jealous of you I am!! Lol I hope you have a great time!
kes137
kes137
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:43 am

Hey all~

I've played DAO, DA2, AC1, AC2, ACB, FF1 - FF7 (2 out of 3 versions), FFXII, The Witcher II, Fable 1, Prototype, DMC1 - DMC4, Suikoden 1-5, Breath of Fire 1-6, Fire Emblem (I've played 3 versions of it so far), L4D 1, L4D2, Dynasty Warriors 1-6, Audition, Cabal, MapleStory, Dragonica, S4 League, Counter Strike (the latest I played is Source), Plants vs Zombies, Neighbours from Hell, most of the Pokemon series (except for the latest ones (2009 onwards), Chrono Trigger, Terranigma, Lufia series, Summon Night 1 & 2, Riviera the Promised Land, Dokapon, FF Advanced Tactics, FF War of the Lions, Golden Sun series, .hack// series (the most recent I played was the .hack//G.U. trilogy), Lunar Legend, Megaman Battle Network 1-6, Shining Soul series, -Something- Mana series (the latest I played is the Dawn of Mana), Tactics Ogre series, Yggdra Union, Magna Carta, Chocobo Dungeon series and a WHOLE LOT MORE.

OMFG, I just realised that I've played more than 500 games in my 17 life years...I wonder how much time I've spent on it Razz
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Snow
Class: Magical Assassin
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Nex Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:39 pm

I've played the Witcher, 4 times, the Witcher 2 I can't play because my computer's not good enough, then I've played Civilization II,III,IV,V, COD 1-7, Wolfenstein, Doom 1,2,3, Mass Effect 2, Resident Evil 2, Battle for Wesnoth, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, Infamous, GoW 3,Tekken 3-6, Uncharted 1,2 AC1,2,Brotherhood, Killzone 3, Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3 the frozen throne, Diablo 2, Starcraft, Brood War, Starcraft 2, Age of Empires 1,2,3 Demon Souls and many others...
then the older ones are Duke Nukem, Mario Bros, some Indiana Jones game, Street Fighte and if we're talking about SNES, how can we forget about Donkey Kong! I just loved it... XD

Nex

Back to top Go down

Post  Vielfras Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 am

Just saw this thread, and although I play mainstream games and have finished many of those mentioned here right now I'm addicted to Elona.
I've invested almost 40 hours of game-play into my current character and I'd like to suggest it to all who love rpg's.
It's a very hard game to get into but it's worth it. It's a free game and this are the links to it:
http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Elona_Wiki
http://homepage3.nifty.com/rfish/index_e.html

Eternal League of Nefia or simply Elona is a rouge dungeon crawler rpg. It's a simple game that has an astonishing amount of content crammed into it.
I'm not good with words, so instead of trying to explain the game I'll just give a description of what I'm doing in the game now:

I'm a level 22 Jure Pianist. I was using a short sword and a shield but I have found my first living weapon. The living wakizashi "Inflamed Skull" that deals nerve damage and invokes nerve breath, even though it is only level 0, is crazy strong and I can't wait for it to absorb enough blood so it can level up! Problem is my scimitar is a bit stronger for now. So I went to the warriors guild, read an incognito scroll to slip through the guard (I'm not part of any guild at the moment). Once inside I used a disguise set to mingle with the other npc's there.
After a bit of searching I located the guilds skill master and after paying 61 platinum coins he thought me the Dual Wield skill.
Now with an ocean scimitar "Domination Star" in one hand and a godly eternal wakizashi named "Inflamed Skull" in the other it entered the arena for a quick fight to check out my new dual wielding prowess.
In front of me floated a mass monster that started splitting faster than I could kill it. In desperation I used my level 27 lightning bolt magic to finish it and went into to the wilderness to kill some wild animals. After a couple of kills my dual wield skill increased to level 3. Once level 16, I can get the a special move that allows me to attack all monsters in all direction at the same time.

Getting on my horse I headed to Palamia where my little sister drank from the city well and got impregnated with an alien child when I was still a lowly level 7 adventurer.
Not knowing better I though: "Cool, I wonder what will happen when it gets born.". So instead of making her drink some poison or acid to kill it while it is still inside I left it lone. Not long after it came leaving my little sister on the verge of death with the bleeding status on her(until the bleeding is over the health keeps dropping).
Although still not a full grown alien it was to much for me to handle and after teleporting far away from him I left the city on a quest only to return after a day and find the whole city infested with these creatures.
There were to many of them for the city guards to handle and even the strongest npc in the game, the queen, was overwhelmed by their numbers. I left the city in shame swearing to vengeance.

As Palamia is the biggest city in the game and the main quest starts there I was left wondering the rest of the world doing all the side quest I could find. I trained hard and finished many dungeons. It was time to return and slay the alien horde.
I entered the city an tried my best, but my best wasn't good enough and I was quickly killed. Mad with rage I bought a nuclear bomb and blew up the whole city!
Killed by my own hands the city was cleared nonetheless.
I entered the newly rebuilt Palamia and with my bewitched scale-work harp I started playing for the king and his servants. With my performer skill at level 46 the money and equipment thrown at me were never ending.

Now with the main city open to me I'm doing quest to collect enough platinum coins to get the gene-engineer skill. I already have a gene-splicing machine in my home and I want the skill so that my soon to be born son will have four hands. I can picture him now running into a swarm of living chess pieces with 2 swords and 2 shields.
To pass my time I'm increasing my loyalty to Eheckatel the goddess of luck. She likes fish so this way I can also raise my fishing skill in the same time.

The game has mutations, traits, prostitution, cannibalism, health problems and mental diseases, you can own a shop a farm and a museum, ride a T-rex, build your own dungeon, marry your little sister and have a harem. Hire a maid and have her invite guests into your house, visit Noyel for the new-years festival. There is so much to do and nothing to stop you from getting all the skills in the game. If you think the game no longer poses a challenge buy a void explorer permit and enter the void.

Vielfras
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHorus Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I play Perfect World Genesis International... I don't think I'll recommend it since it seems it's fairly new and it seems not better than any of other suggestions. Smile I enjoy playing it though. Limited class to each race, but still fun in a sense that it's not like any of the ones I've been playing.

That reminds me I used to play Maple Story too. It's really loooooo~ooong time ago though.

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Harutora Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:14 am

I play League of Legends, and it takes me years/months to get into one goddam level. -.- That's how much this game hates me, and most of my other accounts got deactivated by LoL and they de-leveled me and change my name. So I promise to never create another account unless I'm ready for another one.
I also play Garry's Mod and Counter Strike 1.6 from Steam.
Minecraft too, but I only play by a specific server from a specific group.
Harutora
Harutora
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

http://aisheteru-scans.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2