Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile?

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 3 Empty Re: Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile?

Post  Doonge Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:07 pm

I don't know what webtooning means.

A webtoon is an online comic. A webcomic would be a synonym. "Webtoon" is mostly used for korean webcomics as far as I know. It is not a verb, so I don't know what webtooning is.

Overtooning however is the name of my script. It's a playword with "overtuning". It also means that we are "over"laying a web"toon" so it translates into another language.

When you say you read until S3C58, do you mean a long time ago?
If yes, at the time we released S3C59, the official Cheese in the Trap went pay-for-view because the Drama was oncoming. You only see 15 chapter because the others are now pay-for-view.
However, I made a "new" bookmark that unveil and translate them. Basically, it means that you should uninstall and reinstall the thing so that way you're sure to have the latest script.

When you click on the starry thing on top of the page (that appears only when you use the script), you get the script menu which give you some information and allow you to configure the script if necessary.

Best regards.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 3 Empty LG Me

Post  @cheeselover Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:24 pm

still don't get it.. I've already bookmarked it... what do I do with naver now???

@cheeselover

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 3 Empty Re: Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile?

Post  Doonge Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:13 am

@cheeselover wrote:still don't get it.. I've already bookmarked it... what do I do with naver now???

When you are on Naver, just call the bookmark and it should do some work on the website (it doesn't call another website starting with "http://", but it runs some code as it starts with "javascript:").
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3