Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile?

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile?

Post  Doonge Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:32 am

I'm a little bit confused because you were saying that you could not follow the instruction earlier (you could not paste the code in the bookmark), but now you say you can and it "still" doesn't work (the "still" is confusing).

Do you confirm that you were able to successfully paste the code inside a bookmark? What is "OPM"?

If you are uneasy in english, just write in your own language, with as much details as you can, and I'll just run it in google translate.

Thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile?

Post  ttyl_015 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Hello Thank you for translating it to English but I can't seem to follow the step 1, 2, 6 and 7.
In step 1, what do you mean by menu button of your phone?
In step 2, which current website will I make a bookmark out of?
In step 6, do I replace the whole name of it or just add it in front/ at the latter portion?
In step 7, what is the 'GREAT application'
I'm very thankful if you answered this. Sorry for the inconvenience and keep up the good work!

ttyl_015

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:27 am

Hello ttyl_015,

1°) In theory, there's physical buttons on every phones. On mine, I have three: one for going back, one for "menu", and one for "home". What brand of phone do you have?

2°) Any website, you just need to create a bookmark (any one), and edit it.

6°) Replace the whole name. You must give a recognizable name, because you will have to type this name in your adress bar to invoke the bookmark (on smartphones, I don't see normal bookmark bars, so you need to type them in the adress bar).

7°) Great application means you need to apply yourself. There is no "app" to speak of, it's just an expression that means you have to focus and not make any mistake on that step.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty Thank you, it works!

Post  april4693 Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks for the explanations! it works perfectly in my smartphone. Glad now I can read it anytime  Smile

april4693

Back to top Go down

Post  Agny Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 pm

It's really working. Thank you.

Agny

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty Many many thanks

Post  Yanie Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Omg, its 3:10 am now in my country and i just success to do it Sad. Many many thanks for your sharing. I love you hu hu

Yanie

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty thanks but..

Post  pashnea19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:20 pm

i'm thankful coz I stumbled on this forum and I finally got to know how to use the translate script on mobile. I followed the steps (pls check if I did sumthng wrong)

*bookmarked a random page (or website)
*named it .overtooning(just to be sure)
*pasted the action script you post on the url and saved it..

but when I go to the cheese in trap naver...i clicked at a random chapter (let say chapter 15) I typed in .overtooning on the address bar just like you said...but the page just refreshed..it didn't translate..so tell me what I did wrong...

pashnea19

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty here again

Post  pashnea19 Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 pm

you know what...forget what I said about not working coz it working now when I tried again..sorry and thank you

pashnea19

Back to top Go down

Post  Rec Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:29 pm

why i cant read CITT season 2..and the translations didnt work

Rec

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:49 am

Rec wrote:why i cant read CITT season 2..and the translations didnt work

What did you try?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty It's doesn't work yet

Post  Khansa Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:46 am

I can do it until selection chapter, but when i want to open that chapter, it's still opened the first season like in naver. I don't know what should i do next SadSad help me please

Khansa

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:56 am

Khansa wrote:I can do it until selection chapter, but when i want to open that chapter, it's still opened the first season like in naver. I don't know what should i do next SadSad help me please

where is the "selection chapter" thing you are stuck at? is it http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811 ?
If yes, simply reload the overtooning bookmark once you're redirected to chapter 1.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty HELP ME PLEASE

Post  Nanaa78 Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:39 am

Can you do a video of how to steps please I am hella confused

Nanaa78

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty Helpe

Post  punidong Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:27 am

I did exactly the same but it doesn't work
I went to chapter click on bookmark but nothing happen
My bookmark doesn't have a star next to it when i type it on the address bar

punidong

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty I can

Post  punidong Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:24 am

Omg i can do it now. Thank you so much ♡♡♡ thanks for your hard work too

punidong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shamoo Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Who ever you are longer thank u too much for the info ,,ur a great help ^________^

Shamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Hani Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Hello! I don't quite understand step 7, how do you fill the URL with GREAT application?

Hani

Back to top Go down

Post  Mexxdbest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:36 am

Great application is just aimply copy paste it without missing anything

Mexxdbest

Back to top Go down

Post  Mexxdbest Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:39 am

Hi! My problem is after some reading.. the overtooning stopped working for me. I'm afraid I may have done something. I reset the overtooning preferences and cleared my browser. And it just would not work anymore.

It was working just fine few minutes ago. I was able to load it in naver then use overtooning then after perhaps 10 chapters it stopped working for me

Mexxdbest

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty its not working on my samsung

Post  shidandie Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:50 am

i followed all the instruction yet its not being translated... help jusseyoooo No No No

shidandie

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty its not working on my samsung

Post  shidandie Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:51 am

i followed all the instruction yet its not being translated... help jusseyoooo No No No

shidandie

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty there's no star on my bookmark

Post  shidandie Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:39 pm

like what u've said ill just click the url and add my bookmark and then it'll appear with a star beside it and some random staff but i dont see any of it on mine...
maybe thats why mine dont funvtion? its not being translated, they just refreshing...

seeking for ur help please...

shidandie

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty Thanks for the clear and detailed instructions

Post  sainvilus.daph@gmail.com Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:06 pm

I can now read forward to season 4 instead of waiting every Sunday for a CITT update on Webtoon! However, I have one question, is it possible to translate the comments too, with that link? I like reading the comments. If not, I'll just use Google translate.

sainvilus.daph@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:50 am

No. No

It might be possible technically to do it automatically (with google translate for instance as you mention), but that's not really a priority for the moment. scratch
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Reading 'Cheese In A Trap' On Mobile? - Page 2 Empty Webtooning

Post  AlyaaSalah Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Hi.. Thank you very much for your translations! I just had a question. I tried your steps for the translation and it worked very well, I read until season 3 ch 58, but now I can't open any new chapter. Whenever I click on a chapter in Oddsquad it opens naver and only 15 chapters are listed! The translation works perfectly for these 15 chapters, but I cant open any new ones, it always directs me to the very first chapter! I dont know what went wrong, will you help me? Oh and another question plz, what does "webtooning" mean? And what happens when I click on the star bubble on the top of the page on Naver?
Thank you in advance.

AlyaaSalah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next