Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible]

+3
Nex
CatGod
Animeking
7 posters

Go down

Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible] Empty Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible]

Post  Animeking Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:09 am

As of vol 31 Weed is working on the quest to gain the final Sculptor's Secret Skill, and is Thinking hard about what his newly to be created Secret Skill (As Weed attains Mastery of the Craft) should be.

That's 2 more Secret Skill on top of the 5 that he already has. I'm guessing that the skills' detail will be revealed somewhere around Vols 32-34.

Any guesses as to what those skills will be?

Possible hint: it is stated by the AI (Goddess Bersa) that controls the game that if Weed gains the final Secret Skill, that Weed would be able to fight on even terms against Bardray (Yeah that's right, at this point Weed already lost

against Bardray in an one on one, well actually one against many [kinda] you'll see what i mean when you get to that point)

Animeking
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible] Empty Spoilers

Post  CatGod Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 am

Please put all spoilers in spoiler tags

CatGod

Character sheet
Name:
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible] Empty Re: Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible]

Post  Nex Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:13 am

So he gets to create a Secret Skill?
well these are the skills I thought of...
-when activated gives you every buff the statues you made give, no matter where they are, but if you die while this skill is activated, not only you will lose stats/lvls as per usual, but your statues will be damaged thus decreasing the buffs they give or they might even get destroyed, statues that were damaged can be restored with repair skill
-make a small statue representing a stat (like the lion for strenght and such) then take something of your enemy and put it in the statue, then use the statue to steal a bit of his stats (if you use the lion you steal his STR stats) for a while, if they manage to break the statue not only they get their stats back, but you lose the same amount of stats you stole of them temporarily

I put the negative effects because if I remember correctly, many of Weed's skills are high gain/high risk, and hey, it's way cooler this way too XD

Nex

Back to top Go down

Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible] Empty Re: Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible]

Post  Namorax Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:37 pm

If there's any "Secret Skill" for a Sculptor, it shoud be to animate all his statues at once, no matter how far away Weed is. And that they follow basic orders (higher quality statues can follow more copmlex orders) Weed put "into" them.

Drawbacks: If a statue is destroyed while under the influence of this Skill, the User looses Stats, Fame and Experience depending on the quality of the statue. If the User is defeated while this skill is activated, all his animated Statues are destroyed (thus causing a very heavy loss of Stats, Fame and Experience).
Imo, this the most balanced and logical Skill for a Sculptor. Wink

Namorax
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Namorax Carendal
Class: Rune-Smith
Race: Half-Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHorus Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:25 pm

So far, Weed has
Spoiler:

so i would assume that his final skill be something like bringing nature to life? O.o I have no idea... I'm not really creative. I can just imagine that Weed is wishing that those final skills are something powerful too though. He thinks that every single one of his secrete skills are waste of money, allowed skill space, and stat at the first time. lol though they appear to be really useful and powerful after several use.
I agree with Namorax since
Spoiler:
Or may be skill that makes his sculptures more obedient to him. Without that Weed has no future since all of his sculptures have potential to betray Weed at any moment whenever they are out of his grasp. XD

Spoiler:

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Amador Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:29 am

I don't know what it could be, but I think that everyone's suggestions so far are underpowered. This is the skill that The Emperor couldn't get. The guy who controlled the entire world didn't have this skill, so it must be ridiculous.

Just thought of one: Weed gains the power to "sculpt" the game/AI code. Being emperor means having more power in-game than the AI, so this is probably about right. Call it "Sculpting Fate."

Amador

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorax Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:58 am

I think you might have gotten it the wrong way:
Amador wrote:I don't know what it could be, but I think that everyone's suggestions so far are underpowered. This is the skill that The Emperor couldn't get. The guy who controlled the entire world didn't have this skill, so it must be ridiculous.

That Guy didnt rule the world because he was a Moonlightsculptor... he ruled the world even though he was a Moonlightsculptor! He could've been a Warrior, Priest or a Monk for all we know. He was just intelligent and used his abilities to achieve the best possible results. That being said I dont believe the MLS gets an "Leet-Skill to rule da world".

Namorax
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Namorax Carendal
Class: Rune-Smith
Race: Half-Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Animeking Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Spoiler:
[/quote]

Yes atm he has 5 skills

animating sculptures
turning sculptures to elementals
turning into the same shape as sculptures
creating natural disasters w/sculptures
moonlight sculpting

and can get two more the final skill that is the reward for the master quest and the other one he can make whatever he wants

so 7 total tba

Animeking
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible] Empty And the Winner IS>>>>>

Post  Animeking Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:38 am

OK with Vol 32 6th and 7th secret skills are revealed and they are

Animeking
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:24 pm

Chibi agrees with lxdarknessxl.
Spoiler:
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Musica
Class: Mage (but uses a sword)

Back to top Go down

Weed's new secret sculpting skills (Guesses??)[SPOILERS Possible] Empty UMM not really

Post  Animeking Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Musica wrote:Chibi agrees with lxdarknessxl.
Spoiler:

he already does that by destroying them PAGWEJOGAKSUL

Animeking
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:59 pm

no, what he meant was like, in the words he told me on serebiiforums(PM):
1.make a statue Borrriiiingggg
2.bring it to life (SLAVERY!!!)
3.absorb the little- (crap, children's forum)
4.get at least a tenth of the statue's stats. PERMANANTLY.
5.also get the skills the statue had. (learn every skill in the game! become immortal! RULE THE WORLD!!!)
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Musica
Class: Mage (but uses a sword)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down