Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viewing raws for untranslated chapters

2 posters

Go down

Viewing raws for untranslated chapters  Empty Viewing raws for untranslated chapters

Post  sw~ Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:58 am

Hello! I wanted to know if we could access or view the raws for the untranslated chapters of season 3. While I found posts that said that we could do so by changing the chapter number in the url, I haven't been able to make it work for many of the chapters.
Even though I'm able to view some of the untranslated chapters such as the chapter numbered 210, for many more such as the chapter 211, all I see is the image icon symbol instead of actual images. It gives same result on both mobile and PC no matter which browser I use.

I apologise if this question has been asked before. I also thank you guys for the hard work you do. ^-^

sw~

Back to top Go down

Viewing raws for untranslated chapters  Empty Re: Viewing raws for untranslated chapters

Post  Doonge Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Could you give me the URL you are trying?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Viewing raws for untranslated chapters  Empty Re: Viewing raws for untranslated chapters

Post  sw~ Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:46 am

The following is the url I have been using:

comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?no=1&titleId=186811#otoon=211

sw~

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 am

I should have fixed 211 212 213 and 214. Perhaps 219 and 235 aswell, but I'm not too sure.

Does it work now?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  sw~ Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:01 am

It does work!

Thanks a lot!~ ^-^

sw~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down