Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overtooning isnt working, cant read chapters

Go down

overtooning isnt working, cant read chapters Empty overtooning isnt working, cant read chapters

Post  didi123456789 Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:28 am

i normally never had a problem with overtooing but i tried to read cheese in the trap and not even the main side got translated.
then i tried to read chapter one and the same problem. neither the side of naver cheese in the trop nor the chapters itselves are translated.

is overtooning "broken"? I use google chrome as a browers and never had a problem till now...

didi123456789

Back to top Go down

overtooning isnt working, cant read chapters Empty Re: overtooning isnt working, cant read chapters

Post  daeguk Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:10 am

it's working now but still there's some text that won't show in every CITT episodes. anyone having the same problem as me?

daeguk

Back to top Go down

overtooning isnt working, cant read chapters Empty Re: overtooning isnt working, cant read chapters

Post  Doonge Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:44 am

daeguk wrote:it's working now but still there's some text that won't show in every CITT episodes. anyone having the same problem as me?

I don't know,

but if you have this problem, can you locate the overtooning icon that appears top-left of the website once you activated overtooning, and click on it. It should give you an option to get LOGS.
Please copy and paste those logs here so I can see what could be the problem thanks.

edit: I have the same problem!!
it seems google itself has problem s(we host translations at google)

Apparrently they know it: https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=fr&v=status
but they say it shiould have been fixed since 09/08 (it isn't)
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down