Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for New Webcomic Translation: 둥굴레차! / Polygonatum Tea!

Go down

Suggestion for New Webcomic Translation: 둥굴레차! / Polygonatum Tea! Empty Suggestion for New Webcomic Translation: 둥굴레차! / Polygonatum Tea!

Post  kimqi Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello everyone!

First of all I would like to say that I really appreciate all the high-quality work Odd Squad does! I think I first found out about your group from the old CITT forums and thanks to you guys many fans have been able to read series they might not have been able to before!

My friend and I have recently been really excited about this new webcomic we found: comic(.)naver(.)com/webtoon/list(.)nhn?titleId=626939&no=8&weekday=wed 둥굴레차! or Polygonatum Tea! (remove the parentheses)
The art is very beautiful and the action scenes are done spectacularly!
We think that this is actually the 2nd installment of the series though, but we have been unable to pinpoint the location of the 1st.
If anyone can help us find it that would be greatly appreciated!
We understand that Odd Squad is already very busy with their current projects though, so this is just a suggestion!

Thank you for your time.  cheers

kimqi

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for New Webcomic Translation: 둥굴레차! / Polygonatum Tea! Empty Re: Suggestion for New Webcomic Translation: 둥굴레차! / Polygonatum Tea!

Post  Doonge Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:31 am

I copy pasted your post, but don't be too enthralled because right now our translators are getting excited about LMS having its own webtoon (maybe) soon... ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for New Webcomic Translation: 둥굴레차! / Polygonatum Tea! Empty Re: Suggestion for New Webcomic Translation: 둥굴레차! / Polygonatum Tea!

Post  kimqi Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:39 pm

ahh ok! thank you for the consideration!  flower

kimqi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down