Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have to pay to read past Chapter 16 of Season 1 of CitT??

Go down

You have to pay to read past Chapter 16 of Season 1 of CitT?? Empty You have to pay to read past Chapter 16 of Season 1 of CitT??

Post  Hitomi Sun May 29, 2016 2:39 pm

I asked my Korean friend to translate what it said on the chapter list page, since it didn't show anything past Chapter 16, and there was a boxed announcement above the list. She told me that it says you have to buy CitT to read the whole thing... I just want to confirm this? If so, how long has it been that you have had to pay to read it? Thanks in advance!

Hitomi

Back to top Go down

You have to pay to read past Chapter 16 of Season 1 of CitT?? Empty Re: You have to pay to read past Chapter 16 of Season 1 of CitT??

Post  Doonge Sun May 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Koreans have to pay if they want to read the korean chapters.

Non-Korean (foreigners) can't pay even if they want to, as paying is impossible without Korean ID / Korean credit card.

You don't need to pay to read our work on Naver.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

You have to pay to read past Chapter 16 of Season 1 of CitT?? Empty Re: You have to pay to read past Chapter 16 of Season 1 of CitT??

Post  Hitomi Sun May 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Oh, really? I see. Then how do I access the rest of the chapters? I can't seem to find them... I'm currently on Seasons 2 Ch. 58 so I selected that from your list of chapters, but it just took me to chapter 1 of season 1... the translations work fine, tho! I just can't seem to find a way around the "pay to read" problem...

Hitomi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon May 30, 2016 4:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOdM3HmpuUk
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitomi Tue May 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Thank you so much! I was using Greasemonkey, so maybe I'll just stick to the bookmark. I really appreciate the help!

Hitomi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down