Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16?

2 posters

Go down

problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16? Empty problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16?

Post  hurshi Mon May 23, 2016 9:09 am

Good morning!

I'm sorry to be any trouble, but it's my first time back to read CITT in a few months - and while I used to use the browser plugin method (and I'm guessing it still works, as it's still all in English when I click on a link) I can't seem to reach any chapters other than 1-16? Whenever I click any link from the Oddsquad site to CITT, it will always lead me to a limited chapters 1-16 view - it won't let me past that. I'm sorry if this is a common problem, but I've been browsing the forums and can't find anything addressing this problem!

Info: I am using the latest version of Chrome, if that's relevant?

hurshi

Back to top Go down

problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16? Empty Re: problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16?

Post  Doonge Mon May 23, 2016 2:30 pm

If you use your bookmark, you should see the overtooning icon top-left appearing, next to the Naver logo.

Click on it, and access the logs.

Please copy paste here the logs, thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16? Empty Re: problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16?

Post  hurshi Mon May 23, 2016 7:00 pm

Err, I tried to copy-paste but I'm not allowed to post external links for 7 more days, as I've just made this account!

hurshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue May 24, 2016 2:50 am

You can edit the URLs so they don't look as urls.

The main thing that interest me is whether you use the old bookmark or the new one, and which links do you access in order to load the chapters you want to read.

If the logs have all "overLoader" instead of "overtooning" at the beginning of each line, it's the old bookmark. Please use the new one.

If the link you access is supposed to link to a chapter and does not end in "#otoon=", it means perhaps you are trying to access the chapters through our old news, and we haven't updated the links. Please access Cheese chapter list http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811 (and use the bookmark) or our own list http://www.oddsquad.org/p/cheese-in-trap.html
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  hurshi Tue May 24, 2016 9:37 am

Ah! Thank you so much! I hadn't tried using the bookmark on the chapter list page - that fixed it. Sorry to have wasted your time! Have a great day:)

hurshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue May 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Happy reading ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  hurshi Tue May 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Actually, I have another question - although I can see the full chapter list, whenever I click on an individual chapter now it just brings me back to the first out of 16? As it says on the "remote" box in the corner of the page. I've also updated my bookmark... Sad

hurshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed May 25, 2016 3:08 am

Each time you click on a link, it loads a "new" page, and you have to click on the bookmark again (as everything is in korean probably right?).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  hurshi Wed May 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Ah, but even if I do click on the link it doesn't do anything - and everything is already in English and always on chapter 1/16 no matter which link I click from the chapters page!

hurshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu May 26, 2016 2:52 am

Do you have tampermonkey or greasemonkey installed? If yes, desactivate it or disable the old bookmark in your userscript manager (tampermonkey or greasemonkey).

If no, please provide a screenshot.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  hurshi Thu May 26, 2016 10:50 am

Ah, I uninstalled tampermonkey! Haha, thanks again... silent

hurshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu May 26, 2016 11:58 am

No prob ^^

Note that tampermonkey/greasemonkey is quite nice, and I plan to replace completely the old bookmark by the new one, and reactivating the tampermonkey/greasemonkey support then. I personally prefer to have tampermonkey/greasemonkey than clicking all the time on the bookmark ^^

I'll announce it when it's ok to reinstall again.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

problem accessing any chapter other than 1-16? Empty help

Post  passing through Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:12 am

i'm having the same problem but don't have tampermonkey/greasemonkey? ??

passing through

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:27 am

passing through wrote:i'm having the same problem but don't have tampermonkey/greasemonkey? ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOdM3HmpuUk
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down