Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please upload the Season 3

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Re: please upload the Season 3

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Desktop / mobile?

Can you give the links you are visiting and using the bookmark on?

If you see the star in a bubble appearing, when you click on it a menu shouldappear: go to "logs" and copy paste the result here, thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Issue with the bookmark

Post  Acide Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:40 pm

I use a laptop. Here the link : comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=186811&no=1#otoon=122

I tried already to copy past the log of what's is written in the bubble but it won't work.

It's written "node not found" and end by "analysing response".

Acide

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty RE: Issue with the bookmark

Post  Aciide Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:30 am

The forum doesn't allow me to past the code here so I did it in the chatbox of the website.

Thank you for helping me Smile

Aciide

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:02 am

What happens on your log is that everything is loading fine except there's one important element the script can't find: the first image (#content_image_0).

Here's what happen on my end (so you see the "errors" that are normal:
[overtooning.run] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon
[overtooning.run] pathname:
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page It's originally the first chapter, so there's no "previous" link.
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #btnRemoteConOnOff
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #comic_move
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img(0) : #au_pageflip It's not a pageflip webtoon, it's a conventional webtoon.
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc(4) : div.dsc (same)
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em(4) : div.dsc (same)
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_spot/div.tit_area/div.view/div.btn_area/span.pre/a(5) : span.pre It's originally the first chapter, so there's no "previous" link.
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/ul.category_tab/li/a(1) : ul.category_tab This webtoon is completed and not on schedule anymore, so this tab is absent.
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page It's originally the first chapter, so there's no "previous" link.
[overtooning.template] End.
[overtooning.run] Queries to be made: 1
[overtooning.cors] http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/comic.naver.com/186811/122.json?t=1040
[overtooning.run] End.
[overtooning.cors] Analyzing response.
[overtooning.canvas] Cancelled: already busy loading an image
[overtooning.observe] Mutation observed #comic_move
[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 1
[overtooning.canvas] Cancelled: already busy loading an image
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 1
[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 2
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 2

*snip*

[overtooning.canvas] Loading image 23
[overtooning.canvas] Loading overlay 23
[overtooning.canvas] All images have been loaded. No lazyloading.

There is something that is interfering with the first image of the comic. Maybe it's the old addon? Do you have the greasemonkey/tampermonkey addon already installed?

Here's what happens when there's the old bookmark running BEFORE the new one:

1°) THERE ARE TWO OVERTOONING ICONS!.

2°)
[overtooning.run] pathname: /(webtoon|bestChallenge|challenge)/detail
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon/(detail|list|weekday|weekdayList)
[overtooning.run] pathname: /webtoon
[overtooning.run] pathname:
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #btnRemoteConOnOff
[overtooning.run.observe] Attaching observer to #comic_move
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #au_pageflip/div.flip-page_container/div/div.img/img(0) : #au_pageflip
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #bottomStarLabel/img(1) : img Odd error, same as you had.
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #bottomTotalStarPoint/^dd/-dt/img(3) : img Odd error, same as you had.
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc(4) : div.dsc
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #container/div/div.section_spot/div.comicinfo/div.dsc/h2/em(4) : div.dsc
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/div.section_spot/div.tit_area/div.view/div.btn_area/span.pre/a(5) : span.pre
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content/ul.category_tab/li/a(1) : ul.category_tab
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #prev_page(0) : #prev_page
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #topStarLabel/img(1) : img Odd error, same as you had.
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #topTotalStarPoint/^dd/-dt/img(3) : img Odd error, same as you had.
[overtooning.fetch] Node not found #content_image_0(0) : #content_image_0 BIG error, same as you had, consequently no image will be loaded whatsoever.
[overtooning.template] End.
[overtooning.run] Queries to be made: 1
[overtooning.cors] http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/comic.naver.com/186811/122.json?t=9
[overtooning.run] End.
[overtooning.cors] Analyzing response.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Season 3 Chapter 60?

Post  guest2431 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 am

Is anyone able to read the translated version of s3 ch60? I can only read up to s3 ch.59 with the overtooning on naver

guest2431

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:47 am

I don't think anyone outside oddsquad can read S3C60, because it wasn't released.

It is, however, possible to read the raws (in korean), alongside summaries that you find elsewhere if you really want to spoil yourself ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty help

Post  jinEEjin Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:49 pm

I have the new bookmark but when I click on the chapter that I want to read it still brings me back to the prologue even after clicking the bookmark thingy, I'm not sure if I'm missing a step but I'd appreciate it if someone can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks~

jinEEjin

Back to top Go down

Post  jinEEjin Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Don't mind the post above, actually I figured it out, it goes to the chapter I want to read but now it doesnt show text or any pictures.

jinEEjin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:59 pm

If you see the overtooning icon that appear top-left of the website when you click on the bookmark, click on it and a window should appear. Click on "Logs" and copy paste here the result (if you are a guest, modify a little bit the URLs because the forum will prevent yyou from posting if there are URLs in your post).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  anonnn Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 am

When u update s360??

anonnn

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty A Continuation of Season 3 Chapter 60 Upload

Post  cippcippu Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 am

Hey Oddsquad Team and citT !
A big thanks really for your hardwork. I couldn't be more thankful for you guys translating my favorite webtoon cheese in the trap.
I am just wondering whether you guys still continouing translating it or not? because it ended on S3 Chapter 59, and there is no remaining chapter there. From what I know, they already launched season 4 in naver, but is it because you need time to translate it or do you guys stop translating it? (I hope the first one) because I am dying to know the rest of the chapters and season 4 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad .
I would be really glad if guys continouing translating it. I'll be passionately wait for it!

Thank you Oddsquad! cheers cheers cheers

cippcippu

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Season 3 chap 61

Post  CITT fans Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:02 am

Why I can't access chap 61?
Is season 3 just until chap 60?

CITT fans

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Thank you!

Post  elchanta Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:49 am

Hi! I just got trapped in CItT and cant get enough of it. Just wanna drop by to thank you honestly sincerely for the overtooning..such an amazing tools and help me a whole lot! Im sending a virtualsweet cinnamon rolls too good too pure for this world with lots of kisses to you!

elchanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:25 am

elchanta wrote:Hi! I just got trapped in CItT and cant get enough of it. Just wanna drop by to thank you honestly sincerely for the overtooning..such an amazing tools and help me a whole lot! Im sending a virtualsweet cinnamon rolls too good too pure for this world with lots of kisses to you!

you mah honeyspoon on mah heart!
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty Raw

Post  Apow Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:27 pm

The overtooning is working well for me (a huge thank you by the way, this system is the best, I really hope it gets used more often in the future)...
I just wanted to know if there is any way to see the raw version of the further chapters of season 3 (above c61) ??? Using the overtooning bookmark, I can only read up to the translated chapters.
Thank you again !!
Goodnight from France Wink

Apow

Back to top Go down

Post  darkn3ss Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Are you guys planning on continuing the translation ? the deceiving the page work but I'm mostly just looking at the images and letting my imagination run wild since I don't read Korean Very Happy thanks for the hard work though.

darkn3ss

Back to top Go down

please upload the Season 3  - Page 2 Empty what should I do to remove my old bookmark?

Post  Holler Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi there,
so I can't access S3 bcs the page always direct me to S1 prologue. I read this forum and I found out that I need to use the new bookmark (green star on your homepage, right?). So I drag that link into my bookmark and when I loaded the page ex. S3C38, it doesn't redirect me to my actual page but the bookmark on naver page becomes 2. I figure out that it happens bcs my old bookmark is running before my new bookmark. So what should I do to remove it? Thank you ^^

Holler

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:47 am

Holler wrote:Hi there,
so I can't access S3 bcs the page always direct me to S1 prologue. I read this forum and I found out that I need to use the new bookmark (green star on your homepage, right?). So I drag that link into my bookmark and when I loaded the page ex. S3C38, it doesn't redirect me to my actual page but the bookmark on naver page becomes 2. I figure out that it happens bcs my old bookmark is running before my new bookmark. So what should I do to remove it? Thank you ^^

Click on the Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey icon on your browser and choose "desactivate".
Or enter in those addons and desactivate specifically the overtooning userscript.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2