Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I read Cheese in the trap?

Go down

Why can't I read Cheese in the trap? Empty Why can't I read Cheese in the trap?

Post  kirowan Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:05 am

After a long time I came to read the latest chapters of CITT but when I clicked the link chapter, they sent me to naver main page. I tried both the link of Odd Squad translations and the link of CITT raw on naver but either of them works. I wondered if the author had deleted her manhwa. If it's not the case, please help me Sad

kirowan

Back to top Go down

Why can't I read Cheese in the trap? Empty Re: Why can't I read Cheese in the trap?

Post  cantread Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:17 am

I cant access them too, it seems Naver pulled Season 1-3 out of their website??

cantread

Back to top Go down

Why can't I read Cheese in the trap? Empty Re: Why can't I read Cheese in the trap?

Post  mint Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:46 am

Rest assured, as the author didn't delete their manhwa. If you want to read the latest (raw) chapters of CITT, you can access them by going to Naver and looking up CITT there. As for seasons 1-3, you now have to pay in order to read them.

mint

Back to top Go down

Why can't I read Cheese in the trap? Empty can't read

Post  justanggie Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:59 pm

so, could you tell us the way we can read this webtoon, please?
thanks

justanggie

Back to top Go down

Post  kirowan Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:30 am

Oh so now we have to pay. I haven't finished ss3 yet, stopped at round chap 90, but thank you for your information Smile

kirowan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down