Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead)

+10
Anonymous Onii-chan
cookiegal
xxmisakamikotoxx
Lynnie
eido
elvensong
Jrc01
geeuleun
Ixis
fishsauce
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Derp

In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 10 ]
In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Vote_lcap48%In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 11 ]
In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 23

In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Empty Re: In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead)

Post  bibini Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:30 am

Jung and Sull will be more interesting. Hope the relationship can help both (not only Jung) to understand him/herself better.

bibini

Back to top Go down

In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Empty Re: In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead)

Post  cookiegal Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Isn't it kinda sad how InHo gets to be the foreigner, while Jung is classified as the sociopath? XD

cookiegal
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Anonymous Onii-chan Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:48 pm

I'd would say I prefer Jung. It's not like I don't like Inho but I think he's just not the one for Sul.
Well, Inho is so hot-tempered and using violence to protect Sul, he's quite simple and so predictable while Jung character has more development, protect Sul in silence and seems to be so mysterious, which is more interesting to me.
I don't think this is a love triangle tho, Sul never seems to be interested in Inho, she just think of him like a good friend. He's still not the main character after all.

Anonymous Onii-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonGenius Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:54 pm

This is surely a question hard to answer; despite Jung being Sul's current boyfriend, I have a feeling that both of the boys share equal chances with her. While Jung is definitely the perfect and protective type who Sul can rely on most of the time (and also easily gains her parents' approval too), but has quite a few aspects that has not yet been discovered and makes Sul feel somewhat distant from him occasionally, In Ho seems to be an important part of Sul's family now, but that fact itself has slowly become a big disadvantage for him (familyzone I assume?).

I still root for Yoo Jung though, 'cause according to Sul's personality, I don't think she is likely to change her feelings anytime even when she might know all the truth about him (she knew that Jung threatened Hul to throw away his report so that she could get the scholarship, that the part-time job she got during vacation was not the result of her own effort, that he was the one behind Oh Young Gon's stalking behavior, yet she still forgave him eventually for all of that). Plus, I personally think Jung needs her more than In Ho does. What In Ho is originally lack of is a family that truly supports him, and he finally has it by staying with the Hong's family. What Jung is lack of, however, is not that simple: his father fears that he will never be able to have a permanent relationship with anyone. Sul seems to be the only one who can give that to him now, which, thus, strengthens my opinion.

PoisonGenius

Back to top Go down

In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Empty beyonce

Post  elchanta Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:08 am

the more i see Jung..the more uneasy i got, he's so difficult..hard to approach (well maybe life, expectation, families make him to be that way).
but he's also scary, like how could you not go running after your girlfriend in danger? i see his reasoning with overlapping times and everything but how could he just being logic practical like that..Sad( ofc Sul got hurt.

i kinda see now why the feeling is to scream out loud to Sul, get the hell away from him. Sul is this nice girl you want her just to be happy, can we have single ladies option? i just wanna Sul to break up and being her independent-self proceed to tackle the world with lessons she learned being with Jung and In Ho.

elchanta

Back to top Go down

Post  adellite Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:34 am

But that is the crux of the story itself. The story started as Jung being different and Sul noticing that. You can say he cannot understand other people's emotions and that his reasoning is either white or black. Everything is simple and logical for him because it's the way he was from his very childhood. Sul herself has accused him of it. But now it is changing. I wouldn't say the change is very dramatic. It is subtle. My heart really goes for him because his father considered him strange. May hap he were given more emotional support he would not be so selfish and manipulative.

Regarding Sul, whenever the problems arose between them, she did rationalize his actions in her mind. But she is humane too. I guess Sul brings humanity to his logical mind. That's why they are good together. I wouldn't say perfect - but that's what makes them endearing.

I don't know if any of you noticed this, but in her inner monologues Sul always thinks either about her life or Jung. Rarely, she thinks about In Ho. Just throwing it out there. Smile

adellite

Back to top Go down

Post  Norland Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:19 am

Doonge wrote:
But more importantly, what's this story about the snail? Jung killed a snail? It's been so long I didn't read CITT I don't even remember... where does he do that

Lol if they are referring to s2ch54 (yeah...i actually looked for the chapter -_-) then he didn't kill the snail.. It looked more like he was playing with it, hopping around it. If I remeber correctly it's a game Korean parents teach their kids, they teach them to carefully hop around the snail and not try to step on it or something like that. Whem he looked up he noticed two adults looking weird at him while he was doing something childish so he quickly stopped.
So no worries! Jung didn't murder a snail! It's all alright, he was just being adorable lolol
(Why am i even typing this haha, it doesn't have anything to do with the topic Rolling Eyes )

Norland

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Norland wrote:Lol if they are referring to s2ch54 (yeah...i actually looked for the chapter -_-) then he didn't kill the snail.. It looked more like he was playing with it, hopping around it. If I remeber correctly it's a game Korean parents teach their kids, they teach them to carefully hop around the snail and not try to step on it or something like that. Whem he looked up he noticed two adults looking weird at him while he was doing something childish so he quickly stopped.
So no worries! Jung didn't murder a snail! It's all alright, he was just being adorable lolol
(Why am i even typing this haha, it doesn't have anything to do with the topic Rolling Eyes )

You want to show you've registered =D

Welcome!

Nice to know about the snail.

Jung menacing, harrassing, beating or blackmailing other humans is fine, but hurting a snail would've been over the top for me.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Norland Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Haha, you got me
And yes! He can get revenge on people whatever way he likes as long as he doesn't touch a snail! That's just crossing the line
lolololol jk
I'd still vote for you even if you'd hurt a snail, Jung  *wink wink* Cool

Norland

Back to top Go down

In Ho or Jung? (Spoilers ahead) - Page 3 Empty Concerned

Post  Zodiac Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:06 pm

I love this story! But has anyone read the latest Chapter in season 4? It seems like Sul has become a little calculating like Jung, and that kinda concerns me because I like her honest personality, the kind that just takes each day at a time and doesn't let people walk all over her anymore! But in season 4 she seems to have gotten the idea that she has to gauge those around her? Or is this just me? Oh. And In HO for sure.

Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3