Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSK Game Release

2 posters

Go down

LSK Game Release Empty LSK Game Release

Post  Illumi Zoldyck Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:22 am

They released a BL game of LSK because Shocked  there are no girls in the series...as a girl I'm pretty happy about that...(it means an OC can go with whoever you want). The art for the game was done by Yu Wo herself I 'think' (emphasis on think). The game company is either translating/ in the process of translating/ looking for tranlators for the game. Of course, the game itself is an otome game...I'm not sure about the detail... but I think translators get a LSK-themed reward at the end of it. 'I can barely read 500characters of chinese...soooo I know some other detail but because of my dreadful chinese I honestly cannot say anything with 100% certainty) only that there is a game, its possible to download the game, there are torrents of the game, most of the information about the game is on here 'serika.sugarstars.net/lsk/gmindex.htm‎' and most importantly...its currently and obviously still completely in Chinese which considering you're here, you probably cannot read.

note:
BL refers to shounen ai...or worse Cool 
Otome game is an online dating sim game

-Do what you may with this information...but I'm practically begging someone to translate the game so i can buy it...my relatives will look at me funny...

Kind Regards,
Illumi Zoldyck
-an avid Yu Wo fan!

Illumi Zoldyck

Back to top Go down

LSK Game Release Empty Re: LSK Game Release

Post  Doonge Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:22 am

Pfwahaha I'll ask the translators, but I must say it's been a while LSK isn't a topic, we'll see ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:08 am

It's not from Yu Wo it's been said, you sure it is?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Illumi Zoldyck Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:16 am

nup not sure at all! I am absolutely terrible at Chinese so I really can't tell. Razz 

Illumi Zoldyck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down