Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe? Empty Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe?

Post  alecute Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 pm

I really wanted to know cause the suspense is killing me most of jcafe forum about moonlight sculptor is now on how to fix the google translate in translating the novel.. lol! afro flower jocolor bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

alecute
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe? Empty Not yet

Post  Grisia Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 pm

it is currently up to chapter 8 in Jcafe, with one more chapter left in the volume. I've been posting the summaries as they are released by the wonderful people on Jcafe on the Vol 5 summary topic. Furthermore, Bonky333 has been so kind as to translate an epic fight chapter of Vol 10 Chap 3. So if you feel bored here it is.
V.10 C.3 translated by Bonky333
Spoiler:
As always if you wish to show your appreciation to the various people on JCafe, go +ren them so that they aren't doing all this work for no thanks.
Grisia
Grisia
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Grisia Crues
Class: Sun Knight
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe? Empty thanks to the guys in Jcafe but is there a part 2 on this! Thanks for posting it to me too!

Post  alecute Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 am

Grisia wrote:it is currently up to chapter 8 in Jcafe, with one more chapter left in the volume. I've been posting the summaries as they are released by the wonderful people on Jcafe on the Vol 5 summary topic. Furthermore, Bonky333 has been so kind as to translate an epic fight chapter of Vol 10 Chap 3. So if you feel bored here it is.
V.10 C.3 translated by Bonky333
Spoiler:
As always if you wish to show your appreciation to the various people on JCafe, go +ren them so that they aren't doing all this work for no thanks.

alecute
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe? Empty www.RoyalRoadWeed.BlogSpot.com

Post  odinlowejr88 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:15 pm

for a full list of all the spoilers so far collected at jcafe arranged by volume check out the address in my post title (couldn't put it in the main part of the message here because it's a new account and can't post external links for 7 days)

It was collected and arranged by jcafe member blueheart. As the previous poster said please offer +ren to him and any of the others at jcafe who have helped provide this information Smile

Click the links at the right side of the page to navigate through the chapters (most of the later volumes and extra stuff, aka stuff he wasn't sure which volume it went to, are on the front page there but the earlier volumes have their own pages. And for the information already translated or typed out by oddsquad he just redirects to the oddsquad MS page.)

odinlowejr88

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe? Empty Re: Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe?

Post  ninthlite Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 pm

heres the link http://royalroadweed.blogspot.com/2011/10/volume-10.html
Also first subscriber besides owner >3

ninthlite
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Poison
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe? Empty Re: Does anyone know if the whole volume 5 has been summarize yet in jcafe?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down