Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really wanted to know how the battle went in volume 18

3 posters

Go down

I really wanted to know how the battle went in volume 18 Empty I really wanted to know how the battle went in volume 18

Post  alecute Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 pm

The siege of Mora i really wanted to read it but cant find any links on it. I heard its quite funny how their asses got kicked by noobs.

alecute
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

I really wanted to know how the battle went in volume 18 Empty Re: I really wanted to know how the battle went in volume 18

Post  ninthlite Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 pm

same here buddy.... All i heard was that there was a army of high levels, overwhelmed by noobs. The noobs got slaughtered but eventually tired the high levels out and kill them

ninthlite
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Poison
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

I really wanted to know how the battle went in volume 18 Empty Re: I really wanted to know how the battle went in volume 18

Post  BlackHorus Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:40 pm

there aren't enough Korean for translation to go fast... they're always recruiting Korean translators...Or you could ask Korean friend around you to speed things up Very Happy

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down