Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Class+Race would you make

+19
shiroux
Animeking
BlackHorus
Knight
Vielfras
asunigmas
Mojo
evertosword
luchianguyen
laserface
Musica
SolarAdept
Yuuki Shinjou
Yuki
Namorax
Blique
Bloodside
noobzilla
ninthlite
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Class+Race would you make - Page 2 Empty Re: What Class+Race would you make

Post  Animeking Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 am

BlackHorus wrote:
Musica wrote:...i'm sorry, but in the game of the book, the only races are Human, Elves, Dwarves, and Fairies
Spoiler:

meanwhile, although there are many classes, those that are shown so far(excluding hidden) are Bowman, Warrior, Sculptor, Blacksmith, Magician, Shaman, Painter, Chef, Fisher, Monk, Assassin, Paladin, Merchant, Priest, and Spiritualist(summons spirits to fight, such as Spirit of Fire, Spirit of Water. However, the spirits actually exist in the game world, and CAN get annoyed with you).
Spoiler:

If you ask me, I'd be a Human Blacksmith, creating and weilding my own weapons and equipment.

Musica, you forgot Sailor or Pirate, Singer, Dancer, Holy Knight (the class is separate from Warriors or Knights), Mad Knight (?) 광전사 (I don't think this is a hidden class; I remember that it's just really hard to become one.), Jewel Craftsman, Cook, Architect, Gardener, Thief, Bandit, Orc General/Leader, Farmer, Herder, and etc.

IS 광전사 anything like berserkers?

Animeking
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

What Class+Race would you make - Page 2 Empty Re: What Class+Race would you make

Post  Animeking Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 am

I'd like to become a human or elven blacksmith specializing in Ego Swords, swords which has dead spirits sealed upon them (which dwarfs can't make well due to limited mana usage). A naturally self-evolving

sword.

Animeking
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHorus Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Animeking wrote:IS 광전사 anything like berserkers?

YES! That's the word! thank you I was trying to figure out which would be the closest word to it. To be picky, it's not exactly berserkers since 광전사s aren't necessarily violent. They are just crazy about fighting. They enjoy fighting which gave them name of 광전사 which literally means mad warrior.

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorax Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 pm

So its either "Berserker", or "Battle Junkie"? Maybe "Battle Mad Warrior"?

Besides, I read many, many books, and some had very different Berserkers in them:
-Some went mad at the slightest provocation and slaughtered everyone until the berserker was the last one standing
-Others just plowed through the battlefield, ignored even heavy/crippling wounds and killed their targets (Had no problems thinking during all that)
-A few were scared little boys (in the form of a giant muscle-packed mountain in the form of a human), who just wanted to play
-And there were those who were just normal people, but who only felt alive during the heaviest battles.->Thus Battle-Mad Soldier.

I just wanted to say that Berseker does NOT automatically mean "Big, strong, without higher brainfunctions and smashing everything that moves".

Namorax
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Namorax Carendal
Class: Rune-Smith
Race: Half-Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHorus Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:27 pm

i c. well, that's what dictionary suggested to me, so i had no idea.

BlackHorus
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: BlackHorus
Class: Luminous XD
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

What Class+Race would you make - Page 2 Empty Demon Mage

Post  shiroux Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Race: Demon
Class: Dark Mage
Primary Weapon: Fist/Claw
Secondary Weapon: Long Sword/Katana

Mage....known to control the elements of nature to strike enemy from afar. Most mage would stay at the back and defeat their enemy with powerful spell before any foes can get near them which if any do, they would be at a disadvantage as they have little mean to defend themselves. To counter this, few of them learn the basic combat using their hand, staff, or any of their weapon's choice. Now is where the real fun begin...

shiroux

Back to top Go down

Post  evertosword Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 pm

shiroux Did you read/ are you currently reading the manhwa Dark Mage?

Just wondering because well the main character in Dark Mage uses claws.

If you want to find out more

Author: KIM Jung Ryul
Artist: KANG Jae-Sin
evertosword
evertosword
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Kaladin
Class: Stormfather
Race: Alethi

Back to top Go down

Post  shiroux Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:21 pm

nope...but sound ideal to me though...
going to check it out

shiroux

Back to top Go down

What Class+Race would you make - Page 2 Empty I'D PICK...

Post  Xblade Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Race:human/elf
Class:rune fighter or a force blader Twisted Evil
Primary weapon: a) fist
b) any bladed weapon(preferably a sword) Very Happy

Rune Fighters or Force Bladers are balanced in both magical and physical strength. they pound their enemies when they want to loose some stress and use magic to finish ém of( or use them both)

Xblade

Back to top Go down

What Class+Race would you make - Page 2 Empty I'D PICK...

Post  Dice Bot Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:29 pm

The member 'Xblade' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 '100 sides' : 47, 25, 6

--------------------------------

#2 '100 sides' : 57

Dice Bot
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Demoninmysoul Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:46 am

I would be a human or darkelf and for class it'd most likely be a magician, but I'd leard cooking skills too - not for benefits, but I like tasting, and it'd be fun between quests... (Oh, BTW I'd be a sniper/assasin type of character... don't get attacked, kill some, then run/don't get discovered to begin with.)
I know it's sneaky, but promise I wouldn't steal others kill, just hide behind them... Very Happy
Demoninmysoul
Demoninmysoul

Character sheet
Name: Ookami Shiro
Class: Bounty Hunter/Fluffy Plush Toy
Race: Dark Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  laserface Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 am

I would make a human gambler. I think it'd be pretty interesting to see a luck based character ina game like Royal Road. The benefits would apply to pretty much anything the character does too.
laserface
laserface

Back to top Go down

Post  Naeko Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Before making a char, I would research the features and abilities available to current characters in Royal Road. I like the idea of wandering merchant, but since I can only have one character, it would be difficult to have both a merchant store in town selling wares and a merchant character wandering the world in search of trade goods.

Based on what I know of the game environment, a combination of Priest + Explorer would be my first character in Royal Road if it allowed trial characters. Otherwise, the standard fighting type of character would be good. In the greedy world of Royal Road, it would be difficult to have a priest be financially successful since the players that kill the monsters would be greedy and keep the better items for themselves rather than an equal chance share approach.
Naeko
Naeko
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Naeko
Class: Soul Linker
Race: Human

http://playragnarok.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2