Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overtooning doesn't work anymore

2 posters

Go down

Overtooning doesn't work anymore Empty Overtooning doesn't work anymore

Post  RinRin Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:10 am

Hello, I am using overtooning bookmark version but it doesn't work anymore. I even reset overtooning in settings, tried to use Greasemonkey addon but it's still not working, what should I do? Thanks!

This is what shows up instead:

Spoiler:

RinRin

Back to top Go down

Overtooning doesn't work anymore Empty Re: Overtooning doesn't work anymore

Post  Doonge Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:58 am

It's "just" a severe warning because an important element wasn't found by the script, as the layout of Naver has changed (the website design has chanegd a little bit, especially the top bar where the overtooning logo was attached - which is why there's a warning: overtooning logo can't be attached anymore).

You can close this window and most stuff is still translated (including the chapters themselves which is the most important).

Anyway, I've updated the layout code, so now it should work better and not give the warning. (you don't have anything to do in theory, but if you notice no change you reset again)
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  RinRin Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:51 am

Doonge wrote:It's "just" a severe warning because an important element wasn't found by the script, as the layout of Naver has changed (the website design has chanegd a little bit, especially the top bar where the overtooning logo was attached - which is why there's a warning: overtooning logo can't be attached anymore).

You can close this window and most stuff is still translated (including the chapters themselves which is the most important).

Anyway, I've updated the layout code, so now it should work better and not give the warning. (you don't have anything to do in theory, but if you notice no change you reset again)

Thank you very much!

RinRin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down