Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST

3 posters

Go down

LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST Empty LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST

Post  Francesca Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:57 am

Hi, first of all let me thank you so much for your hard work Smile
I know you're busy, but I really hope you can help me Sad
My issue is: I can't seem to be able to visualise all the chapters from season 3. That is, the chapters that are not free.
On the main CIIT page it says to use overtooning to see full list, but when I do nothing changes.
Even after I call the bookmark, I can still only see the first 15 free chapters Sad
Only a few words in the menu at the top of the page (like weekdays) change into english, but no new episodes appear.

I know the problem is not with overtooning itself or with the server, cause I went on the server page and used overtooning on some S4 chapters there. They were translated just fine.

So.. what am I doing wrong when I use the bookmark in the S1~S3 naver page?
Why can't I visualize all the episodes?

Note: Im using naver and OT from my phone, I followed the instructions on this forum. I don't know if that makes any difference

Thank you so much!!!

UPDATE: i tried reaching season 3 directly from the server page. I went on the bumble site and clicked season 3 and opened a random chapter, C27. What happened is this:
1) first even tho i clicked on chapte 27, it was chapter 1.
2) i did the overtooning thing, and chapter 1 turned into chapter 27. But KOREAN CHAPTER 27.

That is weird ;____;

Francesca

Back to top Go down

LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST Empty Re: LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST

Post  Doonge Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm

It is indeed very weird.

I notice Naver's mobile has changed a little bit recently, so I just adjusted the template accordingly. Hopefully it should fix your problems.

To make sure your side is updating as fast as possible:

1°) access http://otoon-api.bumblebits.net/overtooning.js on your browser (do not download, it is useless, you just need to see some gibberish text) and refresh. You should read

// ==UserScript==
// @name            overtoonin
// @namespace       http://www.bumblebits.net
// @author          doonge@oddsquad.org
// @version         1.1.5

at the top (note the number should be 1.1.5 not 1.1.4).

2°) Once you run overtooning, open the menu (the overtooning icon top left of the screen usually, next to the Naver logo if any exists), go to settings and hit the red "Apply" button next to the "RESET" option. It will reset overtooning configuration and load the latest template asap.

Note that if it's not urgent for you, it should update itself on its own anyway, so it should work soon enough (I hope).

Keep me informed Smile
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Francesca Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:18 pm

YEEEEES!! IT WORKED!!!

Thank you so much, you are so great! T.T
Not only you translate and do the overtuning, but even take the time to answer every topic and fix every single problem for us!
I hope it keeps going smoothly and that I never have to bother you again hahaha, but just in case.. i apologize in advance lol

I am too busy with some problems at school right now, but if you guys ever need help with either korean, english or italian, let me know! I'm a language major and maybe in the future i could help Smile

Bye bye Doonge and thank you again <3 <3

Francesca

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Thanks for the kind words ^^

For the moment we are kinda inactive (as far as I know).
It's more the other way around. If anybody needs my help, I'm here^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

LOADING FULL SEASON 3 CHAPTER LIST Empty Problem with Finding Season 3 of Cheese in the Trap

Post  Crescent Tue May 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Hello,

This is my first time here so hopefully I'm in the right section. I had a similar problem to the other user not being able to find season 3 of cheese on the trap on the website as the hyperlink linked on the site directs me to only the first 15 episodes. I'm on season 3 episode 28 so any help can be greatly appreciated. A direct link to the specific episode I'm looking for will be amazing as when I looked at the tutorial on YouTube on how to use the Overtoon thing, it linked the episodes all separately by season but it's no longer like that so that's why I'm confused.

Crescent

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed May 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Hello Crescent,

if you are on the chapter list and see 15 chapters, just use overtooning anyway it should unlock all of them.

When/if you are redirected to the first chapter of Cheese whatever chapter you chose (the prologue), click on overtooning anyway and it should load proper chapter.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crescent Thu May 11, 2017 2:39 am

Thank you! The overtoon works really nice on my laptop but it never works on my phone. I made the bookmark on my iPhone 7 with google chrome with the code you posted before and if I use it on the oddsquad website it works and it works on the phone to load the new chapters as well. However, it doesn't ever load the English words so I've just been reading on a computer instead. Is there a way to fix it on the phone? Thank you once again!

Crescent

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu May 11, 2017 7:27 am

It works on some (most?) phones. It should work on an iphone 7 I guess.

Can you tell me what works and what doesn't on your phone? You say it works but it doesn't load english words. Since you say it "works", I guess that means something is changing: what seems to be the part that works?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Crescent Thu May 11, 2017 4:04 pm

The part it does work on is if I go to the oddsquad site itself and press the overtoon bookmark and it gives me options like resetting it. It also works if I press the overtoon bookmark to show the other season 3 chapters. However, it never displays the translated English words once I press the overtoon bookmark and it always goes back to the first chapter after I clicked the episode I want to read. Hopefully this makes more sense and thank you for your time!

Crescent

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu May 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Ok, then it's normal.

When you click on something and it brings you to another page, you have to reload overtooning again.

So for instance, you go to the chapter list and use overtooning: it translates the chapter list.

If you click on a link on the chapter list, you're redirected to a chapter, and you then have to use overtooning again (it's a new webpage).

Going to the first episode is normal. It is the Korean website (the publisher website), and the publisher has locked the Korean chapters (they ar epay to view). When you are redirected to the first chapter by overtooning, overtooning left a hint about what proper chapter to load once you activate it. If you use overtooning again, it will load the proper chapter and translate it.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down