Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trouble with reading s3

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

trouble with reading s3 - Page 2 Empty Re: trouble with reading s3

Post  Kkul Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:23 pm

I don't know if this will help or not, or even if it's the answer to your question. It seems to be a major problem for many people because I see it being posted quite often. After seeing a reply for someone else (although not detailed), I figured it out quite quickly so I wish to help others too haha.

1. Install the new bookmark. The old one don't work anymore (I guess).
[http: // www oddsquad org /p/ cheese-in-trap html] Go to this website and scroll a bit. You will see a logo of a green chat bubble. Make it a bookmark by dragging it to your bookmark list. Try somehow to achieve this. It will automatically go by the name of "Overtooning" OR add the manual code from [http: // www oddsquad org/ 2010/ 01/ irc html]

2. Go to a whatever page you wish to read. You will notice at first that it will take you to a random page, but it's actually the prologue aka the first page (Season 1 page 1). However, the URL is still the one for the page you wish to read, the one you actually open.

3. Without doing any additional thing, simply open/click the bookmark of "Overtooning". You should do this without changing the URL, and while still on the page of the prologue. Notice that the page will slowly change into the desired one (the page you actually wish to read) after you open/click the "Overtooning" bookmark. For me, I simple type "Overtooning" on my address bar and it will show an option from my bookmark and I simply enter it.

4. As some may have already know, you will have to do the same thing for every page. It will still bring you to the prologue page no matter what page you open. Just repeat no. 3 each page, and voila! You can read CITT again.

NOTE : I learned this from other forum, but the reason why we'll always be taken too the prologue page is because you have to pay to read CITT. However, OddSquad Team has kindly make it available for us by this Javascript (aka Overtooning bookmark) that will override the real Naver page and make it possible for us to read other pages than the prologue page. Thus, thank you so much OddSquad Team !! xx

Hope this helps ! Very Happy

Kkul

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2