Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trouble with reading s3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty trouble with reading s3

Post  ayayayaya Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:17 am

why is it that every time i click on the link to s3 i get automatically redirected to the first chapter?

ayayayaya

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty Re: trouble with reading s3

Post  Doonge Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:55 am

It's strange indeed, but that's how it works ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  tehn Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:46 am

I'm having the same problem which i never used to. Only season 1 seems to be up on naver at the moment

tehn

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:16 pm

As soon as you use the tool to translate the naver website, chapters should be added / loaded.

Check the latest news on oddsquad.org, and please specify what works and what doesn't.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty PAY PER VIEW

Post  tel Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:07 pm

You cant read it because the NAVER started to have cheese in the trap pay-per-view. the only chapters that can be viewed are chapter season1 chapter 1-15.

tel

Back to top Go down

Post  asdfghjkl Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:21 pm

soo..we have to pay so that we can view the other chapters?

asdfghjkl

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:58 am

No, you don't have to pay.

Not that we have a problem if you had to pay, because we think it's nice if the author get more money, but you just CAN'T pay on Naver: foreigners do NOT have the possibility to pay. You can try, but your foreign credit card will not work.

Furthermore, even though you only see chapters 1-15 on naver by default, if you use our bookmarklet it will load all chapters we translated, which is so far S1C0 to S3C59.
Check the latest news on oddsquad.org, and please specify what works and what doesn't.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty It always go to s1

Post  nananana Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:27 am

I've already tried to refresh it and click the bookmark but nothing happens, there's no chapters reloaded Crying or Very sad . is there any other way to read the chapter that you translated ? i hope i can read s3 soon Crying or Very sad

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:53 pm

nananana wrote:I've already tried to refresh it and click the bookmark but nothing happens, there's no chapters reloaded Crying or Very sad . is there any other way to read the chapter that you translated ? i hope i can read s3 soon Crying or Very sad

Have you checked the little video tutorial?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70bQa1GnNg4

Have you ever succeeded in reading our translation in the past?
Don't forget to desactivate Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey if you did, because it is not compatible with the new bookmark.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty f=greas/tapermonkey

Post  shawq Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:33 am

how to deactivated it? the grease / taper monkey?

shawq

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:40 am

simply click on its icon on your browser. Greasmonkey goes on and off automatically if you do that.
Tampermonkey gives you an option "activate/desactivate" if you do that, so select it.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty Houston, we maybe have a problem....

Post  Concerned :( Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:27 am

Unfortunately, I also have to report that I can't access any of the chapters after 58 in season 3. I don't have those monkey things so that isn't the problem. When I click on a chapter it directs me to the first one of the first season, but when I click on 59 it leads me to the main page. Sorry for being annoying, just wanted to know if it is because of m computer or there really is a problem with the comic Crying or Very sad
Thanks from the bottom of heart for all the work that you guys do !!!!!

Concerned :(

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:11 am

Concerned wrote:Unfortunately, I also have to report that I can't access any of the chapters after 58 in season 3. I don't have those monkey things so that isn't the problem. When I click on a chapter it directs me to the first one of the first season, but when I click on 59 it leads me to the main page. Sorry for being annoying, just wanted to know if it is because of m computer or there really is a problem with the comic Crying or Very sad
Thanks from the bottom of heart for all the work that you guys do !!!!!

Where are you clicking to get to 59?

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=186811 should be safe (after you click on the bookmark)

http://www.oddsquad.org/p/cheese-in-trap.html should be safe aswell
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty can you fix it?

Post  iamindatrap Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:25 pm

same problem here, i read it only until s3c43, when i clicked c44, the "overtooning" bookmark didnt work anymore Sad i tried to another chapters and the chapter before, still it didnt work No

iamindatrap

Back to top Go down

Post  123khjhu Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 pm

I have the same problem, it says that there is only season 1 and no more? I did follow the video you linked and everything but it still doesn't work?

123khjhu

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty It worked for me

Post  cheesefan Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:31 pm

I used this video provided in an earlier post and it worked for me. Super straightforward. I was having the same problem everyone seems to be having and watching the video fixed it. They have a new bookmark that is called Overtooning. Best of luck!

cheesefan

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty thanks

Post  Fan Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:46 am

Cheesefan, thanks it works perfectly.

Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  sehuna Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:32 am

can we read the raw chapters from season 3 that haven't been translated yet??
i tried to open those chapters, but i guess it's pay per view now... unless of course oddsquad translate it, then we can read it using overtooning.
am i right??
sehuna
sehuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:53 am

Hum.

Officially, yeah once we translated it you will be able to read it.

Between you and me, you can trick overtooning into loading the raw chapters simply by modifying yourself the URLs (see how they behave when you navigate, then try to fabricate a similar URL for a later chapter).
Overtooning will not like it very much as it doesn't really expect it, but it works.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty Problem

Post  dramione77 Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:56 am

Well, I think the site bring down season two and season 3, even when I open the author page there is no S2 and S3 to be found so does with opening by title or year or rate, I don't think the problem is in our browser or pluggin.. it's kinda sad because i haven't read the season 3 yet... ughh...
any solution?

dramione77

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsy Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:42 am

I didn't have greasemonkey added and also bookmarked the translation page. I've read Cheese in the Trap for a while using the overlay, and this is the first time this happened to me. I also get sent back to the first season and I'm unable to read past that, no matter what I tried. I loaded the translation tool while on the main list page for the chapters and it still didn't load the rest. I'm quite confused.

Mitsy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:46 am

Mitsy wrote:I didn't have greasemonkey added and also bookmarked the translation page. I've read Cheese in the Trap for a while using the overlay, and this is the first time this happened to me. I also get sent back to the first season and I'm unable to read past that, no matter what I tried. I loaded the translation tool while on the main list page for the chapters and it still didn't load the rest. I'm quite confused.

There are, currently (later they will be merged), two different bookmarks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  sehuna Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:28 am

Doonge wrote:Hum.

Officially, yeah once we translated it you will be able to read it.

Between you and me, you can trick overtooning into loading the raw chapters simply by modifying yourself the URLs (see how they behave when you navigate, then try to fabricate a similar URL for a later chapter).
Overtooning will not like it very much as it doesn't really expect it, but it works.

Hi, Doonge~
Thanks for explaining to me how to read the raw chapters of season 3 Very Happy
It worked! i can't be the only one who was asking about this, and you must have explained this to the others before.
Thank you very much for being so patient with us *bows*
sehuna
sehuna

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty i think i figured it out

Post  pepper Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:56 am

hey guys,
I'm replying to this because I think I may have figure out the problem. So there are two things you can bookmark, the "Naver Translate" bookmark and the "Overtooning" bookmark. When you use the naver translate bookmark, it does translate the page to english but doesnt add the chapters as seen in their tutorial video. But when you use the overtooning bookmark, it works, the chapters appear and you're able to read the translated pages. So, I'm saying you may have been using the wrong bookmark.
I hope this helps!! Smile
Note: the "Overtooning" bookmark is the one with the green star in the white square, and the "Naver translate" is the one with the golden star and oss naver translate over it.

pepper

Back to top Go down

trouble with reading s3 Empty HOW TO READ THE COMPLETED SERIES

Post  HDISKIW Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:46 am

Very Happy The EASY answer of your problem is HERE Cool

go to => (youtube website)/watch?v=hOdM3HmpuUk
or
cyclops search for "How to OVERTOONING cheese in the trap complete" in youtube Surprised

Hope it helps!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Laughing XOXO Laughing

HDISKIW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next