Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naver translate problem

Go down

naver translate problem Empty naver translate problem

Post  jingil Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:37 am

naver translate is not working for CITT. it has not been working for a while. please do sth about it.
Thankyou.

jingil

Back to top Go down

naver translate problem Empty Re: naver translate problem

Post  Doonge Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:14 am

Works like a charm on my computer, so you'll have to give me more details.

You are using a desktop computer or a mobile phone / tablet?

Which browser are you using?

Do you see the "star in a bubble" icon appearing on the top of the screen when you launch the bookmarklet/addon? If yes, what does it say when you click on it?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Yeah, it's not working on mine either. I'm using it on my laptop, a Macbook Pro? And it's not working on my Chrome browser or Safari. And uh, no star bubble on mine.

Hope that helps you figure out the problem! It appears other people are having the same problems...

Dino

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:16 pm

@Dino
You have a macbook pro, you use Chrome and Safari, and not even the "star in a bubble" icon appears.

Can you open chrome, and open the console (SHIFT + CTRL + I, or through the menu: Menu > More Tools > Development Tools).
A window will appear, which takes some space.
Once the dev window is open, and the selected tab is "console", go to a chapter that should be translated, and click on your bookmarklet (if you use the bookmarklet?).
Then, please report what's written in the console (there will be warning and errors, but the only ones that interest me are the ones that appear after you click on the bookmarklet).

Thanks.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down