Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translating Cheese in the Trap

Go down

Translating Cheese in the Trap Empty Translating Cheese in the Trap

Post  Ala90 Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:38 am

So recently, I've discovered this amazing series and I kept reading till chapter 57/ season 3 and then the Naver translate stopped translating! I cant wait to continue reading, so when usually you'll be translating the other parts?

Ala90

Back to top Go down

Translating Cheese in the Trap Empty Re: Translating Cheese in the Trap

Post  Nil Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:57 pm

There is currently no schedule for releases

Nil

Back to top Go down

Translating Cheese in the Trap Empty Translating Cheese in the Trap

Post  Ala90 Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:31 am

But the chapters are already there in Korean! I really can't wait to read them! if only I understand Korean Crying or Very sad

Ala90

Back to top Go down

Post  awefan Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Can't wait for oddsquad to resume translating. Or that the official english publication (webtoons) catches to recent pages.

awefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Painted Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Please refrain from saying Oddsquad stopped translating because there's been more than five minutes between updates. They're do a free service for you. Stop asking for releases/release schedules.

Painted

Back to top Go down

Translating Cheese in the Trap Empty Transalting Cheese in the trap

Post  Ala90 Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Well, I would pay if there's a way like through ITunes or sth! and I'm literary desperate to read the next chapters in English. Actually, I've been opening the chapters in Korean and looking at the pictures without understanding what's going on! Shocked
I mean, this Manhwa is really addictive!!

Ala90

Back to top Go down

Post  Nil Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 pm

If you read through the other threads about releases you will find that OSS are not taking donations as this is a hobby for them. Taking donations will effectively make it a job and that's not what they started this for.

Just be patient and remember that the Scanlators have their own lives as well. Everyone else is eagerly awaiting a new release as well.

Posted by Doonge The Scanlator in charge of CITT:

"We should not being paid (well, some others teams find ways to get paid, and some others are very keen on the not getting paid stuff).
There's one way to donate money though, but it's solely to buy the mangas that will be scanned (money is sent to our scanners that give proof they bought the mangas).

Everyone has different opinion on whether (s)he would like to be paid for scanlation, but I wouldn't. I don't need it, and I think that if I were to be paid for it, I would stop very quickly, because I currently do it casually (not professionally), and being paid for it would destroy my pleasure of doing it (casually), especially considering it would amount to peanuts compared to other stuff I can do and am paid for. I prefer view it as a hobby to share than a very badly paid job xD"

Nil

Back to top Go down

Translating Cheese in the Trap Empty I WANNA HELP TRANSLATE

Post  shxxraen Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:32 am

but my korean is very limited still, although i can understand some of the dialogues there are still some that i dont get,
if someone is willing to take me or help me ILL BE GLAD TO

shxxraen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down