Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last few dialogues are not in English

2 posters

Go down

Last few dialogues are not in English  Empty Last few dialogues are not in English

Post  Amie47629 Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:14 pm

I use my iPad on safari and the first few pages are fine but the last page dialogue doesnt show

Amie47629

Back to top Go down

Last few dialogues are not in English  Empty Re: Last few dialogues are not in English

Post  Doonge Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:47 pm

Which serie are you talking about?

Up until last year, some chapters were split in multiples pages if using an iPad, but it disappeared.

There's pages again?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Last few dialogues are not in English  Empty Re: Last few dialogues are not in English

Post  cookiegal Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:32 pm

I have been having the same problems on my phone while reading CITT, everything is perfect, except for the last dialogue bubble, it's fine on my PC, tho

cookiegal
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Ok I think I understand,

is it possible that you are all on the mobile version of naver website (while on your mobile device)?
If yes, the adress should look like this m.comic.naver.com instead of comic.naver.com.

I noticed that overall it is a bit jerky right now on the mobile version, I'll see what I can do to improve the behavior for mobile devices.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:00 am

It should have been fixed now ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Last few dialogues are not in English  Empty The language is not willing to change into english...

Post  vitalitdsop Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 am

Hey... could you guys help me with the translation.... the translation error, I can not read the cheese in the trap S3 Chapter 59 ...if there are problems? why do not want to change to English? why keep Korean? I can not understand it ... can you fix it for me as soon as possible .. I'm very curious about what happens next ... please answer my questions as soon as possible and please fix the problem ... I'm begging you :'( :'(

vitalitdsop

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:03 pm

currently latest translated chapter is S3C57,

you want to skip S3C58?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down