Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eclipse Hunter Volume4 Chapter9 English

2 posters

Go down

Eclipse Hunter Volume4 Chapter9 English Empty Eclipse Hunter Volume4 Chapter9 English

Post  Trespasserby Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Google Doc of it. (Subject to editing.)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ghG8Q6XSnK_ORCjlOlu165CyR534TCRH7MdGfouPBUU/edit

For an alternate translation of V4C8 and V4C9
http://trespasserby.wordpress.com/

I'll remove them/make them private if Oddsquad objects to these translations floating around. In the meantime, I hope at least one person enjoys.

Trespasserby

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Volume4 Chapter9 English Empty Re: Eclipse Hunter Volume4 Chapter9 English

Post  Doonge Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:34 am

Thank you very much, I'll send a notice in our desk so the translators will have a look at it.

Best whishes.

edit:
I see we already have it translated on our side (to be released soon I think, I see Eh translated in the desk up to V5C1), and you offer alternate version of V4C8 and V4C9 on your blog.
Why are you working on EH? Would you think it would be a better idea to cooperate with our team so there's no duplicate work (that's a big timesink imho)?

Thank you for your time.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Hunter Volume4 Chapter9 English Empty Re: Eclipse Hunter Volume4 Chapter9 English

Post  Trespasserby Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:22 pm

I knew about the overlap, don't worry.

I just translated it for myself because I very much wanted to read the next chapters. I felt that other people might possibly want to read it a little sooner, so I posted it here in case someone couldn't wait for an official Oddsquad translation either.

Paradoxically, my translations take so much time I don't want to join the team. Especially with the school year started, I don't think I could manage doing this on a timely basis. I also only have a basic knowledge of Chinese, so I work by inputting phrases I don't know into Google Translate, and using what I do know to string the sentences together.

Trespasserby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down