Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIIT S03C42 cleaning

2 posters

Go down

CIIT S03C42 cleaning Empty CIIT S03C42 cleaning

Post  Stayseekate Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Green light please Smile

Stayseekate

Back to top Go down

CIIT S03C42 cleaning Empty Re: CIIT S03C42 cleaning

Post  Doonge Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:50 am

CIIT S03C42 cleaning Green-light
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Stayseekate Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:13 am

Yay! Thanks! Oh yeah where do I get the Raws? Should I just go grab the photos on Naver? And what means or medium do I send it back? Should I use Gdrive?dropbox? Etc? Sorry kinda noob it's my first time to try helping do some cleaning :3

P.S.
Kudos for the Green Light image that was effort
Kinda made me nervous thinking what's the content of the image XD

Stayseekate

Back to top Go down

Post  Stayseekate Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 am

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1LKO34MVcAgVXBOdWhqaTRsSkk&usp=sharing

It's done! I hope it's okay :3 although some are crappy Neutral

Stayseekate

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:42 pm

It's irregular but I can work with it (strangely, some parts are well done, despite theorically difficult, and others it's like you didn't even try =p it's even blatant for some lines that were'nt redrawn at all -like some simple elliptical bubbles ^^).

Could you provide the cleans non merged? How did you do to take the RAWs in the end?

Thanks for the input ^^

If you are to pick another chapter however, I would advice you to take some time first checking which you can do wholesome. This chapter you've done is definitively not one of the easiest, especially at the end. Don't start a chapter without checking first the whole chapter and be sure you'll have no problem =p Some chapters are very straightforward and less treacherous than this one ^^
I'll typeset this chapter, so I'll reclean parts here and there, but I can't garantee I'll be the one for the next one =p

And thanks again! =D
For the raws: http://bumblebits.net/tracas/naver
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Stayseekate Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:10 am

I saw on one of the posts here where to get the raws so I took the raw on that bumblebits site you gave Smile The raws I took there are merged and I just cleaned them as it is. Should I chop them down? Im sorry if its not good at all I agree the last part is one of the hardest to clean I wasnt able to redraw the last part thats why its not good at all. Yeah I didnt check chapter42 didnt know that the last part is hard to clean and needs to be redrawn.

Stayseekate

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:11 am

No you are right, you didnt' merge them so it's fine ^^

It is just very uncommon for the raws to have that size, so I didn't believe it, and I didn't even check before asking you to unmerge ^^

Sorry sorry, you did fine =p

Apparently chapter 43 does the same thing, and then return to normal after
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Stayseekate Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Is it okay for me to do another chapter?? I really wanna help out make the release of CITT progress more faster If only I could speak Korean I will prolly help translate too so yeah since cleaning is the only thing I could do I hope you guys don't mind If I do a lil more..or nah?

Stayseekate

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:06 pm

I don't mind but just pick a chapter that you can fully do if possible (so we don't need to do stuff after you).

Also, if you feel you can't do one little part well, you may try so you progress a little bit, but if it isn't satisfactory remove what you've done and let the little part uncleaned (so it's more obvious to us what we need to clean afterwards).

And don't do too much work at once, we know that it is exhausting and it disgusts people really fast (it is draining). Keep a cool rythm.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down